B'Day Gold

Yo All....Got out both yesterday and today for some birthday beeping...Today I got the skunk, but yesterday's finds totaled 9.2 grams (a 7 grammer and two 1.1 grammers)... The 7 grammer was down 18" and the other two were shallow ... All three were dug right out of a schist bedrock ... Found all three with good ol' Baboo (SD2100) and NF 14" Mono ... Doc's signal enhancer & Black Widows ... I was amazed at how loud the signal on the deep one was...When I got the coil over the spot, I figured it was down maybe 6 or 8 inches ...I really got excited as I kept going deeper and deeper because the only signals I've ever gotten in this patch have been gold ... I finally got down to the bedrock and dug out about 4" of schist before I got it out of the hole ... A real screamer and a great birthday gift from the gold gods....I also got an extra bonus of finding an arrowhead ...Here's pix... Cheers, Unc

Very nice.

Yo All....Got out both yesterday and today for some birthday beeping...Today I got the skunk, but yesterday's finds totaled 9.2 grams (a 7 grammer and two 1.1 grammers)... The 7 grammer was down 18" and the other two were shallow ... All three were dug right out of a schist bedrock ... Found all three with good ol' Baboo (SD2100) and NF 14" Mono ... Doc's signal enhancer & Black Widows ... I was amazed at how loud the signal on the deep one was...When I got the coil over the spot, I figured it was down maybe 6 or 8 inches ...I really got excited as I kept going deeper and deeper because the only signals I've ever gotten in this patch have been gold ... I finally got down to the bedrock and dug out about 4" of schist before I got it out of the hole ... A real screamer and a great birthday gift from the gold gods....I also got an extra bonus of finding an arrowhead ...Here's pix... Cheers, Unc