Keep an eye on the weather!

• Admin

Hello Dakota,

This will be real interesting to see. Last year I purchased a Keene fully loaded 4-inch dredge, but only got to use it a few times. We got it into a great location, but after we got the dredge ready to run a friend of mine rolled his quad off the hill bringing supplies to the dredge site. We only got to dredge for about 15 minutes before we had to pack up and leave due to the injury. The bedrock was really jagged and I seen small flakes of gold and nuggets right when I exposed a small section of bedrock. Can't wait to get back and this rain will do the trick.

Take care,

Rob Allison

Hello Dakota,

This will be real interesting to see. Last year I purchased a Keene fully loaded 4-inch dredge, but only got to use it a few times. We got it into a great location, but after we got the dredge ready to run a friend of mine rolled his quad off the hill bringing supplies to the dredge site. We only got to dredge for about 15 minutes before we had to pack up and leave due to the injury. The bedrock was really jagged and I seen small flakes of gold and nuggets right when I exposed a small section of bedrock. Can't wait to get back and this rain will do the trick.

Take care,

Rob Allison

Rain has been comming down in buckets here in San Diego for the last couple of hours, wind is blowing steady. This week it's suppose to rain thru up comming weekend.