I GOT to have a 4500.

i have a 4000 already but its starting to threaten leaving me since after 2 years working it its still a virgin machine. ill admit i wasn't in the best areas and all that trash just frustrated the crap out of me but im still trying. I know im in a good area now but it might be a bit played out. Rob can i still take you up on that one day outing you told me about when i bought this thing off you.

And who says our government isnt running the money printing presses on over time?

I know a dealer who has one for sale if you are serious, PM me.

Chris

Thanks. Rob and his wife have been great so far except lately he hasn't been returning my calls but i know he has a day job so i understand. So as long as they continue to do so ill keep giving them my business.

I have a pile of cash just burning a hole in my floor. please help i need one asap so i can race out and find some gold and double my investment.

Hey offroad: I've got a brand new 4500 that I purchased from Rob a few days before Christmas. Unfortunately, my wife and then my middle daughter both had unexpected surgeries. So cash has been a little short. The 4500 is brand spanking new and has never been unpacked. Honestly, I really wanted to come to AZ and so some hunting with Rob but that's not going to happen now. If interested let me know.

TxGold (James Harris)

Offroaddriver ... I might consider selling mine if the offer is something I can't refuse ... I won't be nugget hunting again until maybe next Fall but more than likely it won't be until winter 2011. Send me a PM ... make your offer on the detector, battery, charger, stock coil and about $35 for shipping and insurance ... In other words the GPX4500 and what came in it's box plus shipping/insurance ... however I don't have the box anymore! The detector has a few scratches on it ... it is used but not abused ... has maybe 4-5 weeks daily use on it.

I'm keeping the extra NF advantage coils and speaker system I paid extra for it as I believe the next generation, whatever and whenever, will use the same coils and speaker.

Mike F.

Guest dennis sanders

i have a 4000 already but its starting to threaten leaving me since after 2 years working it its still a virgin machine. ill admit i wasn't in the best areas and all that trash just frustrated the crap out of me but im still trying. I know im in a good area now but it might be a bit played out. Rob can i still take you up on that one day outing you told me about when i bought this thing off you.

Guest dennis sanders

save your money the 4500 will not find any more gold than your 4000...the 4000 is every bit as good as the 4500. for the last month if been working a pounded patch with someone that has the 4500. and ive been blowing that 4500 away away and finding more gold hands down with my 4000

• Admin

Hello Dennis,

I would say they are the same detector, as the GPX-4500 does have some features (if you know how to use them) that helps in some areas over where I used a GPX-4000.

Last weekend I was hunting any area where the Enhance timing help elliminate hotrocks (not completely), but much better than the Special/Smooth, which is on the GPX-4000.

I've always told customers if they have a GPX-4000 and want to upgrade to a GPX-4500, they might want to wait one more model. However, some people like the fact of having the latest and greatest, new model.

I wouldn't say there is a huge difference between the GPX-4000 and the GPX-4500, but there are some features that could make a difference.

P.S. Do you think you would blow an experience GPX-4500 user away on that patch, such as myself as an example? Just curious ...

Hope this helps,

Rob Allison

Guest dennis sanders

Hello Dennis,

I would say they are the same detector, as the GPX-4500 does have some features (if you know how to use them) that helps in some areas over where I used a GPX-4000.

Last weekend I was hunting any area where the Enhance timing help elliminate hotrocks (not completely), but much better than the Special/Smooth, which is on the GPX-4000.

I've always told customers if they have a GPX-4000 and want to upgrade to a GPX-4500, they might want to wait one more model. However, some people like the fact of having the latest and greatest, new model.

I wouldn't say there is a huge difference between the GPX-4000 and the GPX-4500, but there are some features that could make a difference.

P.S. Do you think you would blow an experience GPX-4500 user away on that patch, such as myself as an example? Just curious ...

Hope this helps,

Rob Allison

hey rob how,s the daddy life treating you..lol.lol. ..ive never really thought about a contest..all the folks iam hunting with are some of the best of the best and know there detectors very well. all 4500 users..but ive just been picking and picking with my 4000..and there just hoping and hoping.....it all boils down to money and keeping up with the jonses..i see the 4500 boom has been busted..anyways if you want to bring your detector and come to northern cal for a nugget hunt contest.would love to see you make it..i dont consider my self a pro detectorist..just a master of the 4000