I actually did hear from them about two weeks ago. They headed out to a remote location that I had identified to them as a place that just really looked promising. I had directed them to go through this mountain pass, to get into a valley.

Well apparently they are not very good at reading a GPS, so they left their car and decided rather than go to the pass I had indicated, they would stop short and walk through the mountains in an area that would not accommodate a car. (They thought this would be a short cut.) So they get half way through the mountains and they realized they were being stalked by a pack of jackals. So they high tailed it back to the car and took off.

They said the area looked really good, but they would have to wait until the next time they had time off from work, and go back with guns, and try to follow my directions a little better.

Doc

Hey Doc

Just wondering if you have herd from your friends in the Sudan? I liked to vids from trip. How about and up date?

Keeper Swinging

CH

I actually did hear from them about two weeks ago. They headed out to a remote location that I had identified to them as a place that just really looked promising. I had directed them to go through this mountain pass, to get into a valley.

Well apparently they are not very good at reading a GPS, so they left their car and decided rather than go to the pass I had indicated, they would stop short and walk through the mountains in an area that would not accommodate a car. (They thought this would be a short cut.) So they get half way through the mountains and they realized they were being stalked by a pack of jackals. So they high tailed it back to the car and took off.

They said the area looked really good, but they would have to wait until the next time they had time off from work, and go back with guns, and try to follow my directions a little better.

Doc

Hi Doc

good evening in Las Vegas.

It is been a while since I visited the forums, but ever since I look forward to read your posts cause I usually find interesting and helpful bits of information in them.About your friends, it's an awful thing that they are being stalked by jackals - though it happens - I hope they travel safe.I also look forward to any info about them. I really like to join them in their next travel because teams work is great ;) or what you suggest solo or group expedition.

I p.m 'ed you

Archived