Wow... Rob's Detector Sales.... Way to go Rob!

:):)

This morning I opened my mail while sitting at the kitchen table drinking a cuppa coffee.

The ICMJ flopped open just a couple of pages short of center...WOW, on the right side under

the overhead kitchen light a red, white and black full page ad on pg. 33 beamed brightly into my eyes.

Our Rob is doing GREAT :D ... He is one of the top Five Minelab Partners in the US...

Rob, I'm Impressed. Jim Straight

PS: If Rob never sees this post... It's likely because he is out in the field training a customer...

• Admin

Hey Jim,

Thanks for the comments. The ICMJ is a great magazine and have to give credit to Sally Harn for helping me put this ad together. The ICMJ has always been my favorite magazine for gold prospecting and electronic prospecting. I will have an ad out in the Gold Prospector and another magazine here within the next month or so.

Business is doing very well. We are just a Mom & Pop's shop, but with our passion for this hobby and willingness to help and train customers to out best potential, we are one of the top 5 partners for Minelab Americas in the US.

Keep in mind, this is only a side business for me, I work a full time job (40+ hours a week) and run a small mining operation on the weekends, besides conducting field instructions.

Thanks for all the support and business over the years.

Best regards,

Rob Allison

Hey Jim,

Thanks for the comments. The ICMJ is a great magazine and have to give credit to Sally Harn for helping me put this ad together. The ICMJ has always been my favorite magazine for gold prospecting and electronic prospecting. I will have an ad out in the Gold Prospector and another magazine here within the next month or so.

Business is doing very well. We are just a Mom & Pop's shop, but with our passion for this hobby and willingness to help and train customers to out best potential, we are one of the top 5 partners for Minelab Americas in the US.

Keep in mind, this is only a side business for me, I work a full time job (40+ hours a week) and run a small mining operation on the weekends, besides conducting field instructions.

Thanks for all the support and business over the years.

Best regards,

Rob Allison

Great ^_^ ! I congratulate you Mr. Rob for doing so well. Hope your business flourish the long way.

Cheers from Sudan.

Hi Rob

Nice going and congratulations!!

Your hard work and honest dealings

are to be commended.

Best to You and Yours

Herb

Hi Rob

Nice going and congratulations!!

Your hard work and honest dealings

are to be commended.

Best to You and Yours

Herb

Herb:

I have to back you up on this one. I bought a detector from Rob and he not only delivered it to me, but has been extreamly helpful with teaching and helping me.

TKS ROB!

Tom

Archived