Just introducing myself!

Hello everyone!

My name is April and I live in California. I am very new to this site and am hoping to meet some great people on here and learn some useful information that I can later put to use in the field. I own a Minelab Xterra 705 and have unfortunately only been able to use it twice in the field now... :( As I work 4 days a week and am a full time student at my local college as well. So I am limited on the time I can spend out in the field which I also have to split up with my hunting ( animal hunting that is) ;). I got in to this hobby with my fiancee' Chris Coffee which I am sure some of you know by now as he has been on this site for a bit. I enjoy going out and doing this hobby with him a lot. Well Thank you all for reading my post!!!

HAPPY HUNTING!!! :D

Whats up ,and welcome hope you are having sucess...............justin

Thank you Justin... and me unfortunately....LOL jk :D I know bad joke... I have had success with my dry-washer but not my metal detector yet, But I still have high hopes... :rolleyes:

Welcome, April - good luck out there! :)

Thank you so much. I am sure gonna need it LOL!!! :blush:

Hi April,

And welcome aboard :) I 'm new to this field just like you.But learning is all about . I 'm considering purchase of Xterra 705

How you found it ? is it easy to use and carry around ? I am eager to hear you experience.

Best luck !

Hi April,

And welcome aboard :) I 'm new to this field just like you.But learning is all about . I 'm considering purchase of Xterra 705

How you found it ? is it easy to use and carry around ? I am eager to hear you experience.

Best luck !

Geo, So far I like it before the xterra 705 I had a whites MXT that thing was way to heavy for me. My arms got tired quick. My fiancee' Chris Coffee who is also a user on here is the one that found the xterra 705 by doing lots of research on the internet while I was at work. Once he was done with all his research he decided to go buy it for me for a couple of reasons. One because it is notably lighter than the MXT, two because I am not only interested in the nugget hunting I am also intrigued by the coin, jewelry, relic hunting. I am also interested in hunting beaches. If you get the pro gold package ( I believe that is what he called it ) It comes with the xterra 705, two different coils a little gold coil and a beach coil, a mine lab bag to carry your detector, and a set of headphones. I have only swung this detector twice now, meaning for two days and so far I like it, it does not tire my arm out as easily and it works. I have not found gold with it yet but I am sure that is because I can't use it like I should be using it. So I am hopeful still that one day I will find my first nugget. Until then I just enjoy being able to get out with my fiancee' and do something that is fun. I would definitely suggest getting the xterra 705 for a light detector that will do both nugget hunting and the coin and relic hunting. Thank you for the warm welcome and I must say welcome aboard to you as well. :D

HAPPY HUNTING! :lol:

welcome to a great site !!!!

Thank you Cop I appreciate that.... :D

Thank you so much Cors.. So hows the weathe in Washington this time of year? :D

Geo, So far I like it before the xterra 705 I had a whites MXT that thing was way to heavy for me. My arms got tired quick. My fiancee' Chris Coffee who is also a user on here is the one that found the xterra 705 by doing lots of research on the internet while I was at work. Once he was done with all his research he decided to go buy it for me for a couple of reasons. One because it is notably lighter than the MXT, two because I am not only interested in the nugget hunting I am also intrigued by the coin, jewelry, relic hunting. I am also interested in hunting beaches. If you get the pro gold package ( I believe that is what he called it ) It comes with the xterra 705, two different coils a little gold coil and a beach coil, a mine lab bag to carry your detector, and a set of headphones. I have only swung this detector twice now, meaning for two days and so far I like it, it does not tire my arm out as easily and it works. I have not found gold with it yet but I am sure that is because I can't use it like I should be using it. So I am hopeful still that one day I will find my first nugget. Until then I just enjoy being able to get out with my fiancee' and do something that is fun. I would definitely suggest getting the xterra 705 for a light detector that will do both nugget hunting and the coin and relic hunting. Thank you for the warm welcome and I must say welcome aboard to you as well.

HAPPY HUNTING!

Glad to hear that.Your fiancee' is absolutely right, this detector is suggested to me by Mr. DOC .Oh that guy is very nice and

have many decades of experience under his belt ^_^ . If you'd happen to meet him greet him on behalf of his friends in Sudan. I still didn't purchased it,though.Thank you very much for your kind reply and all the info you gave.

HAPPY HUNTING to you as well and Cheers :D

Archived