ATTN: DOC & ROB - Coiltek Logo?

You have to buy a permit to detect the beach?

Man I hope that logic doesnt make its way out here!

(do you need one to pass gas also?) :)

Tom

Tom

Put your hand on your wallet Tom! More states and cities are requiring permits for EVERYTHING! It is the new way to raise money without raising taxes! The Permit is for New York State Parks. The beaches where MILLIONS go every month are State Parks. Like joining a prospecting club.

That is the old logo when John Kah owned Coiltek. I don't believe he ever trademarked it. Trevor has abandoned that as a trade mark, and has trademarked a stylized COLITEK MANUFACTURING; Optimizing the Opportunity Trademark instead.

However,thanks for letting us know.

Doc

That is the old logo when John Kah owned Coiltek. I don't believe he ever trademarked it. Trevor has abandoned that as a trade mark, and has trademarked a stylized COLITEK MANUFACTURING; Optimizing the Opportunity Trademark instead.

However,thanks for letting us know.

Doc

Thank's for the reply Doc!

Tom

oldies1955,

Might happen to the Vulture mines area & the LSD....parks with fees.....maybe no MDing.............Road closurers.

Uncle Ron has been posting some things about this on some forums & it an't good for prospecting or MDing in AZ.

wonderer

O and by the way Terry, thanks for posting your permit. I'll print one up and put it in my wallet so when I'm in NY I'll have something to do. :spank:

Archived