Rye Patch - Anyone Going?

Hey Jim,

Dude. It's been a while. :ph34r: Look for me to join you this fall.

To all going this weekend, hope you all do well. I've been gone from the gold fields long about 5 years now. It will be great to get back out to Nevada. Until this fall, I'll be doing some local hunting. :D

Jerry

Hi Jerry,

Looking forward to this fall to see you again in the gold fields. Last trip I found two nuggets one 2 penny weight and other smaller.

Renojim

Hey Jim,

Dude. It's been a while. :ph34r: Look for me to join you this fall.

To all going this weekend, hope you all do well. I've been gone from the gold fields long about 5 years now. It will be great to get back out to Nevada. Until this fall, I'll be doing some local hunting. :D

Jerry

Hi Jerry,

Looking forward to this fall to see you again in the gold fields. Last trip I found two nuggets one 2 penny weight and other smaller.

Renojim

Hey Sharpie! Good to see you posting again. Did you finally score a detector? Hope you can make it at last with us this fall.

Digger

Hi Jerry,

Renojim

Hi Jim,

Good job on the two nuggets last time. I think you should double that this weekend. Man, I've missed you guys!

Hey Sharpie!

Now that made me smile. :lol:

Yeah Digger, I picked up something (GP series). Went out swingin at a local place. It sure felt good after so long, except for my LOVE/HATE relationship with the Minelab battery harness. :rolleyes: I'm already working on something else. I sure miss my morning coffee rounds in camp at daybreak. You remember Sharpie's camp coffee, don't you Digger? You can expect me this fall.

I think I've hijacked this thread bad enought now. You guys all go get some this weekend. I'll think about doing an intro thread. I see I've got 40+ posts, but the search engine won't go back that far. I have no idea what I last talked about, or who would have listened. :lol:

Happy Trails all.

Jerry

Hope you all had a good time!

I saw quite a few vehicles up there Friday evening when i rolled by.

Post the gold!!! :lol:

paul

How did you guys do? As many of you are out there Ive probably seen you before and didnt know it. Ive been out a few times when there were allot of people there and most were swinging MLs and me with my Gm and gb Now I have a ML too so look out guys in in the house :D :D :D Next time I head that way Ill post and hopefully some of you will be there. It would be nice to meet a few of you there and kill a few beers by the camp fire.

Be Well

Archived