JP's new Minelab GPX5000 DVD

• Admin

Hello All,

I just picked up this information over on an Australian forum. I know all my customers have been waiting for a GPX5000 DVD to hit the market, so it sounds like JP's DVD is right around the corner. I'm hoping we will see something very soon. Hopefully Doc or JP will have some input on when the DVD will be available in the US. Here are some of the contents of the new GPX5000 DVD coming soon -

"Unwrapping the GPX 5000"

There are 2 discs for 3 hours and 10 minutes viewing with chapters as below

DVD 1

Introduction (Peter Charlesworth)

Talking to Minelab (Phillip Beck)

In the field

Differences between the 4500 and 5000

Smooth class of timings

Ground balancing

Salt Gold timing

DVD 2

Talking to Bruce Candy

Pinpointing

Special switch menu tip

Finding gold with Fine Gold

Coil overcurrent tip

Working a patch with the GPX 5000

End credits

According to JP it is at the duplicators right now.

I would estimate before the end of July it will be available for distribution in the U.S.

Doc

Wow Rob that was quick, talk about a small world. :blush: Frieda and I are as we speak finalising the art work and promotional material for our new instructional DVD titled 'Unwrapping the GPX 5000' a 2 disc DVD set which has an approximate run time of 3 hours 10 minutes. I was going to make a formal announcement on the forums sometime today or tomorrow but it looks like the information super hi-way has beat me to it. :girl::lol:

Below is a link to a Youtube video to give our customers and idea of its content. Masters were sent yesterday to the duplication house and art work is being completed as we speak, so stock should be in our hands in the next few weeks with airfreight to DOC in the US following very soon after. :blush:

'Unwrapping the GPX 5000' Clip

Regards

JP

Rob Stated...

"I just picked up this information over on an Australian forum"

Does anyone have a link to this forum?

I like to read what others are doing to learn.

Tks

Tom

Hi JP,

Looking forward to acquiring your new GPX5000 dvd!

I think the GPX5000 will come to be known as the best machine made by Minelab thus far.

The promo looks great, as would be expected of anything you put out.

Hope everything is well with you and yours!

I wonder if Doc has a waiting list going right now.

If he is, put me down for one of the new GPX5000 dvd's!

Gary/LARGO

Hey guys

we in OZ where the Minelab GPX 5000's are made will get the DVD first no doubt. I have had my GPX for 3 months now and although I am getting better with it, this DVD will really supplemennt it I have no doubt. We have an area in the state of Victoria called the 'Golden Triangle'. These GPX's excel in the mineralised ground over here. They run so smooth and the 'Fine Gold' performs really well. It is our winter at the moment so a little hard to get out there with the rain and cold.Bring on the fine weather.

cheers

Greg HOOKE

Rob Stated...

"I just picked up this information over on an Australian forum"

Does anyone have a link to this forum?

I like to read what others are doing to learn.

Tks

Tom

Hi Tom

Here is the aussie forum link mate. http://golddetecting.4umer.net/t5290-new-outback-prospector-dvd-unwrapping-the-gpx-5000

Pete in WA B)

Alright JP...Always enjoyed learning from your DVDs, work in the field and helping us understand the Minelabs latest so we can get the best out of the machines! Cant wait to watch it. Thanks again and keep up the good work! Guido

Looking forward to seeing this one.

With all the possibilities of the GPX 5000, its great to have a DVD like this to consider all the potential settings and how to get the very best performance out of it.

Chris

G'day everyone thanks for all the interest in our new DVD. As with every production I've done in the past the road can be long and hard, I hate to think of the amount of hours I've spent agonizing over this thing, hopefully once product is out there I'll get a true sense of the quality of the work I've done. :blush:

Heres the introduction clip to the DVD, featuring Peter Charlesworth the General Manager of Minelab Electronics. B)

JP

What an amazing endorsement. Thanks to Peter for this wonderful introduction. As your exclusive distributor here in the U.S. I am so proud to have been chosen to help you with distribution over here.

I can tell you this is a much awaited DVD set and the interest has been huge. I would recommend that people who are interested get their pre-orders in now with Rob so we can service you quickly when they arrive.

Thanks!

Doc

G'day everyone thanks for all the interest in our new DVD. As with every production I've done in the past the road can be long and hard, I hate to think of the amount of hours I've spent agonizing over this thing, hopefully once product is out there I'll get a true sense of the quality of the work I've done. :blush:

Heres the introduction clip to the DVD, featuring Peter Charlesworth the General Manager of Minelab Electronics. B)

JP

JP

So many times in the past the first thing you show is the big nuggets.I like it that your showing the bread and butter nuggets that most find in the US and what the GPX 5000 is capable of.

I think it's safe to say by your new DVD on the GPX 5000,it won't be a GPX 5500 out this year.I know that you and your wife have worked hard to make it easy for the new owners of the newest and those past Minelab Gold Detectors.For the DVD's I've purchase in the past you have made,it has always been well worth the money I had to put out.

Thanks JP for all the hard work.

Chuck Anders

• Admin

Hello All,

I will be stocking this new GPX5000 DVD, so if you would like to be placed on the pre-order list, please contact me through the following -

Email - auplacers@yahoo.com

Phone - 623.362.1459

PM me through the forums

I'm personally very excited to see the entire DVD's contents. JP is a wealth of knowledge and the DVD's continue to get better and better. I'm always proudly honored to support someone like JP that shares the same passion that many of us have and his willingness to always help and share information.

Very excited to see this DVD ... :D

Take care,

Rob Allison

Wow I will be looking for this one too. I loved the SETA Project. Not only that but Mr. Porter has helped answer some of my questions via the forums and such too so that is always a nice bonus. I don't even gold prospect with my 5000...I relic hunt with it. We have some tough ground areas here in the US and nothing handles it better than a GPX unit. Maybe one of these days there will be a video segment just for us history buffs utilizing a GPX gold machine for coins/relics and how to get the most out of it *hint hint* heheh.

Archived