OFF Topic Political I can't believe this...

OK so what is Michelle Obama saying during the 9/11 10th year remembrance, while they are folding the American Flag.

She seems to say "All that for a Flag?" Then gives a smirk, as President Obama nods.

I would give the woman the benefit of the doubt if it were not for her comments about "For the first time in my life I am proud of the United States." comment and also that smirk she has on her face after uttering whatever it was she said.

Let there be no mistake I can't stand this man or his wife, I think he has done so much harm to our country and our economy and race relations that I don't know if and when the damage can be repaired. And these extravagant vacations at taxpayer expense while so many people are out of work; give me a break.

Rob you can delete this if you want, it's just I heard about this video on the radio today and thought to myself, oh non-sense, she would be that stupid to say something like that. Then I went and looked at the video, and I'm not so sure.

OK so what is Michelle Obama saying during the 9/11 10th year remembrance, while they are folding the American Flag.

She seems to say "All that for a Flag?" Then gives a smirk, as President Obama nods.

I would give the woman the benefit of the doubt if it were not for her comments about "For the first time in my life I am proud of the United States." comment and also that smirk she has on her face after uttering whatever it was she said.

Let there be no mistake I can't stand this man or his wife, I think he has done so much harm to our country and our economy and race relations that I don't know if and when the damage can be repaired. And these extravagant vacations at taxpayer expense while so many people are out of work; give me a break.

Rob you can delete this if you want, it's just I heard about this video on the radio today and thought to myself, oh non-sense, she would be that stupid to say something like that. Then I went and looked at the video, and I'm not so sure.

Make tht +2-----I am not only impressed, I am nauesated-------the next election cannot come too soon------but beware the "getting somoething for nothing" crowd that like his sharing and entitlement programs" - !!

Yeah, she misses the entire point. It's symbolic, much more than a flag, if that is indeed what is being said it is obviously extremely disrespectful, especially in their positions. With all the gaffs these two have made to expose themselves, they either aren't extremely with it, or they just don't really care.

Guest goldstudmuffin

Doc, She seems to say "We've created a giant shit sandwich and everyone has to take a bite."

LOL, that's classic. There are actually some people on YouTube that have taken the video and dubbed words in, it's pretty funny.

Doc

Doc, She seems to say "We've created a giant shit sandwich and everyone has to take a bite.

First of all it surprises me that someone with a butt the size of a Buick can call ANYONE obese. With that being said, the problem lies FAR from nobama. The fools that voted for him (many of which STILL have a fierce dedication to him)AND all the dems that blindly voted, helped and strongly defended all his crap. Deep down inside of all this there seems to be an "end game". That is to say that he is merely a puppet for a much larger plan of which we might not even know anything of. I am hoping deep in my heart of hearts that the AMERICAN people have awakened soon enough and have voiced their opposition to this stuff to make the puppet masters realize that as the hours after Pearl Harbor these famous words were uttered. "We have awakened a sleeping giant". I would hope that he will be considered a political liability as the Nazi S.A. and he gets to be General Rohm.So far it's just been an old fashioned "heist". Many dollars have gone to parts unknown. Hopefully the next PRES will (in his inaugaration speech) declare EVERYTHING nobama has done NULL AND VOID.

AMEN! "Butt the size of a Buick" dude you made coffee shoot out of my nose.

Doc

First of all it surprises me that someone with a butt the size of a Buick can call ANYONE obese. With that being said, the problem lies FAR from nobama. The fools that voted for him (many of which STILL have a fierce dedication to him)AND all the dems that blindly voted, helped and strongly defended all his crap. Deep down inside of all this there seems to be an "end game". That is to say that he is merely a puppet for a much larger plan of which we might not even know anything of. I am hoping deep in my heart of hearts that the AMERICAN people have awakened soon enough and have voiced their opposition to this stuff to make the puppet masters realize that as the hours after Pearl Harbor these famous words were uttered. "We have awakened a sleeping giant". I would hope that he will be considered a political liability as the Nazi S.A. and he gets to be General Rohm.So far it's just been an old fashioned "heist". Many dollars have gone to parts unknown. Hopefully the next PRES will (in his inaugaration speech) declare EVERYTHING nobama has done NULL AND VOID.

Archived