Added Nugget Finder Searchcoils to my Product Line

• Admin

Hello All,

Just wante to let everyone know that I'm now a Nugget Finder dealer. biggrin.gif I have a complete inventory of all the coils, included the new lightweight ones that have a solid coil cover on top. Nugget Finder coils have coils as large as a 25-inch Mono round and the new elliptical Patch Pro at 30x7. If you have questions about Nugget Finder searchcoils don't hesitate to give us a call or shoot us over an email at - rob@robsdetectors.com

Here is some information on the new Nugget Finder Advantage Searchcoils -

NUGGET FINDER ADVANTAGE COILS

We are excited to sell Nugget Finder's newest ADVANTAGE Coils! These are some of the best, high performance search coils on the market! All coils come equipped with a skid plate and are suitable for use with any Minelab GPX, GP, or SD Series metal detector. Below is some additional information about the Advantage Series:

PERFORMANCE:

- New Spec Litz Wire with modified shielding

- Improved sensitivity and signal response on small gold

- Improved stability particularly on the 4000 and 4500 models (EMI)

COIL HOUSING:

- Totally new design; even Stronger and more rigid than before.

- Super Strong Epoxy Reinforced Polyurethane bracket.

- All models are still fully bonded with potted winding's

WATER RESISTANT: Fully sealed design with O-Ring sealed cable. Water resistant to a depth of 2 feet.

WEIGHT: Even though the Advantage range has more wire and a stronger design, weight remains roughly the same as the previous models. This was achieved through innovative design not by cutting corners!

WARRANTY: Full 2 Year Warranty!!!

To order, please visit our website at: www.robsdetectors.com, or phone 623-362-1459.

NF-8EM = $240

NF-12EM = $320

NF-12RM = $375

NF-14EM = $359

NF-14EMS = $390

NF-14RM = $425

NF-16RM = $459

NF-17EM = $435

NF-18RM = $499

NF-20RM = $529

NF-24EM = $499

NF-25RM = $589

NF-30PP = $529

Thanks,

Rob Allison

Man.... i would love to be swinging that 30" coil over my NV claim!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right now i would have to hang it on my shovel handle,,,,lolol,,, but, won't be long....

i really enjoyed swinging the 4500 out at the Decision Corner Day this weekend.--

Your claim looked strange with you not up there Rob...how are you holding up???

paul

Cool Rob,

One shop spot, I've used the NF-17EM, on my GP3500 and I really liked it. I plan to get that Blitz coil, for the GPX5000. soon, Another satisfied customer :D Ed

• Admin

Hello Guys,

Thanks for the comments. Like all coils, some people have their favorites, whether that be Coiltek, Nugget Finder or Minelab. I now have them all in stock, so if anyone is looking they can contact me anytime. Wishing you all a bunch of luck out there.

Rob Allison

Archived