Got some gold today!

Hey all:

Well, on dads urging me to go out and not sit there and watch him....I went out to a wash today that I had gotten some gold out of before. We really hit this wash hard also. I went over it a couple of times with different coils and such.

With the recent floods in the area I decided to hit it again. Was able to get the truck up about 1/4 mile so I only had to hike 1/2 mile to get to my spot.

It had changed so much I walked right past it and then saw a familiar landmark and relized I went too far.

Figured I would detect where I was and work back. Well, lo and behold the good Lord got me over some gold!

It was the big flat one about 1 inch deep. A Radio shack detector would have gotten it :)

Then I got another signal within about a foot so I decided to record it.

The three flat ones were within a 3 foot stretch.

They are very fragile looking so I detected the hillsides around it and upstream....nothing.

So......I moved down to the spot that I got the 1.27 oz nug from and got the fat ones about 5 yards up from where found the big one last year.

I know it wasnt there before....We hammered that wash good.

Its coming in from somewhere! Just got to figure it out. :)

Got 5.8 grams :) Little under a 1/4 oz. It was a really good day out.

Dads doing reeeeeealy good. They pulled all his tubes out and he got moved out of ICU.

Expecting to be in the hospital 3 more days but he his recovering fast they said. Nurses said he was making open heart surgery look easy. :)

Enjoy the videos.

Tom H.

Nice job that should lift your dads spirits huh?

Yah....he was happy :)

I stopped in after the hunt to see him.

He was saying...good, good,..you got some!

Tks

Tom H.

Man that is some sweet gold there Tom :)

Looking at the rough composition of the wash and the gold i woud say it hasnt travelled much, maybe its

dropped in from that bank in the background.

I bet Dad was so happy to see that gold mate.

Nice video's too Tom

HH

Pete B)