Greaterville coughs one up

Doing some research using my footprints map and the historical placer I noticed some out of the way areas that could be holding. Took about an hour to hike into the potential area, about 20 targets this little nug popped out of a bank. I am really excited about this area it's loaded with old trash and digs, I was tight on time so I left while I was ahead.

Special thanks to Clay and Ruby for the excellent maps,

Justin.

post-29399-0-56757300-1353531439_thumb.j

Doing some research using my footprints map and the historical placer I noticed some out of the way areas that could be holding. Took about an hour to hike into the potential area, about 20 targets this little nug popped out of a bank. I am really excited about this area it's loaded with old trash and digs, I was tight on time so I left while I was ahead.

Special thanks to Clay and Ruby for the excellent maps,

Justin.

post-29399-0-56757300-1353531439_thumb.j

Dang Justin!

Thats a nice nugget. Ya aught to get a cheap quad. They are pretty handy.

Im doing some recon/detecting on a area on Friday to see if I can get the truck into it or not.

Looking forward to getting way back in there :)

Tom H.

Frank, thanks bud. I got that gold fever thing. Haha!

Tom, I wish I could use a quad. The forest service down here fines ya by how many feet you go off the road. Good luck this week!

Kelly, we should do a camp soon. Trading the box, I love that truck. See ya soon!

Unc, thanks. my scale is Mia My guess is around 1/4 z, it's a round lil slug!

Hot Rock, shoot I'm as hooked on research just as bad as the nugz! Thanks

Justin

Looking good bro!!!!!!

One thing about the quads,,,if you could use them...... people would be all over the place in Gville..... hiking in is better for you anyway! :)

Have you looked at the drop riffle w/ gates/traps sluice that grumpyprospector sells??? I just dont know enough about sluices,,,I have a Jobe Yellow Jacket,,,with a homemade header box.

I like the idea behind the Bazooka with no claissifying!!!!

Anyway what a great nugget to be thankful for----- and a possible new patch!!!

Frank, thanks bud. I got that gold fever thing. Haha!

Tom, I wish I could use a quad. The forest service down here fines ya by how many feet you go off the road. Good luck this week!

Kelly, we should do a camp soon. Trading the box, I love that truck. See ya soon!

Unc, thanks. my scale is Mia My guess is around 1/4 z, it's a round lil slug!

Hot Rock, shoot I'm as hooked on research just as bad as the nugz! Thanks

Justin

Cool beans, Justin!

Should be tradin box in friday for a smaller chevy truck - will see how it does in Gville and maybe put quad in back.

Your jerky is still waitin.....

p.s. LOVE my Footprints - use it often :wub:

O no,,,not the box!!!!!! :( :( :(

Yep. Nice slug for sure, congrats!

Kelly, you're not gonna have the box? That thing is like your calling card, man. I recall folks like my old wheelin buddy, Mr. Ed (RIP). He only knew folks by their rigs. I was Glenn Red CJ.

Just look up Mr. Ed's Excellent Adventures and I'm in there a couple times :)

Rob, thanks bud. Just let me know when and I will be there. I'll bring the 5 inch up to play it works circles around my 4!! And I have also found some more good dredging prospects, ill hit you up soon.

Busy Congress, moving, travel to Germany and holidays. Life is great. And you? Getting blue for sometime outdoors. Too much city stuff........

Me to bro. me too..hope to have some fun at the end of the month in GV