• Announcements

All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Yesterday
  2. Is this going to happen Rob, and if so would you like me to mention it on my forum? If so would need a few details to point to. Hope all is well with you and the family!
  3. Last week
  4. Still available and has moved to Scottsdale/Phoenix area for local pickup... $175.00 cash.
  5. Hey Fred, Thanks for the kind words. It's starting to get busy here as the Winter season is just right around the corner. That being said, we try to ship out all products the same day (if ordered early enough) or the next business day for sure. Anyone that hasn't ordered from us before, we would love to earn your business!
  6. Selling my big wheel bike it's clean title 1987 or 88. Can't remember off hand. Looks great runs great. $3200 call or text Justin 6232510126 pictures tonight
  7. I have Gps 7000 3 batteries 2 chargers 2 wm12 gpz 19 coil maybe an orange garret pinpointer lets say $8200.00 call or text Justin 6232510126
  8. I have never had an issue dealing with Rob and like you said super fast service also.
  9. Hi Rob and support staff ( Dawn ?) I received the coil cover today....thank you for the fast and efficient service! fred
  10. Yes, Yellowstone is just the first because they sell so many of our activity books...We have to work with the park interpreters on everything and it is expensive and time consuming! Cheers, Unc
  11. Earlier
  12. Career criminal.....the revolving door of injustice continues. ..glad no bystanders were shot.
  13. ..... I realize multi day skunks suck guys, but really, machine gun fire? Isn't that taking it a bit far?
  14. Very nice...are you planning on doing other national parks ? I can see these board games selling like hot cakes in Yosemite.
  15. Man, that's pretty professional I'd say. Keep creating, you're going places. Old Tom
  16. 2 seasons, only season 1 is on Netflix. Most of season 2 can be seen here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGd44y4xEXjzzNO-ExcYIQw/videos Jen
  17. I just watched 1-9.....can't find 10 as of yet on the Tube. How many seasons did they shoot....
  18. Thanks, Very cool! They sure do find a lot of shallow small gold with them Minelabs
  19. Wowie Zowie...Dodacious is sure getting good at creating amazing videos fast....Check this one out! Cheers, Unc
  20. Looks like gum , not so chewy..lol
  21. wow.. nice stuff....yea it does look like gum.
  22. Thanks Always fun getting out into the remote places where only the sounds of the woods live!! The gold just adds to the fun and keeps me motivated to keep hunting.
  23. Episode 10 can be seen here if you are in the UK or are using one of the earlier mentioned proxy servers like Hide My Ass Pro like I am using. http://www.questtv.co.uk/video/aussie-gold-hunters-2-episode-10/ Jen
  1. Load more activity