Lucky and I went out this morning, but I think it was in the low 80's at 0530hrs when we left his house. Got one good target before the heat ran us out. I think between the two of use we put back 10 bottles of water in the 3hrs we were out in the field. This nugget was interesting as it wasn't very deep, but quiet on top(could have been on it's side in the hole too). I know many of the guys like to hunt when the ground is moist as the targets seem to conduct that signal better, however, summer time in the dry dirt there are signals that aren't heard during the wet season. Lucky and I call them summer nugs...The signal never really gets louder until until your right on top of them, but that weak signal can be heard pretty deep. I have some videos from last summer that I will share. Thanks Rob for the external speaker, it was nice not having to drain the sweat from my headphones every 30min today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVGfwJHZzt8