GPZ7000 Saw it in person

Just back from the Minelab Annual Dealer Conference held in New Orlean's.

We had to sign a non-disclosure agreement. So what I can tell you is very limited.

It is a new technology, that produces 40% more depth; and that is average.

Beyond that, all I can tell you is HOLY CRAP!

Start saving your money quickly, because the release of this machine is right around the corner.

With the GPZed7000 as the Aussies call it, every place you have ever found gold, has just become a virgin patch.

Doc

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Doc I know you signed a NDA, but can you tell us what a Super D coil is? Another name for double D or something totally different? So is this the new flagship detector?

I think that is OK. Like the GPZ7000 the coil is totally new technology.

Doc

Wow whine much? How bout dont read the forum til it comes out and u go buy it? U did read the title of post before u clicked on it right? Lmao

Yep read the title. Thought maybe there was going to be something new besides "Wow" "new technology" and "I cant talk about it" sorry but that don't do it for me. However if your satisfied with that kind of information then good for you. The one small bit of useful information about the Super D coil was not in the original post but was coaxed out of Doc by another poster.

And no offense to you Doc as I have enjoyed and learned from many your previous posts and videos. Just waiting patiently for something useful said about the new machine other then hype. After all this is metal detecting forum were people use metal detectors to find gold.

strick

Edit...... Its the whole Zeeeeee and Zed thing right? :-)

I've been informed that I have already said too much, even though what I said is public knowlegde via the ad that Minelab released. So I am saying no more. Doc

That's interesting, New technology. Wonder if the new technology will work underwater, as I do a lot of detecting for nuggets at waters edge and in sallow water. Guess I will have to wait to find out.

I believe the press releases just said the coil was waterproof. The press release also said "Weatherproof detecting".

Well if all follows suit here,.......... I do believe with inflation and all other problems of economic concern considered this new design machine may just be for a ,.....uuummmmm how can I say this ???? aaahhh lets see now what are the right or correct words here ??? AAAhhhhhh "a select few" ???
Oh well time will tell.