Sign in to follow this  
nuggethunting

** 2017 BUNDLES FROM ROB'S DETECTOR SALES - LIMITED TIME - FREE DETECTORS AND ACCESSORIES - 15% MILITARY DISCOUNT - CALL NOW! **

Hello All,

Rob's Detector Sales has been in business for over 17 years now. We are a online metal detector & gold prospecting outfitter based in Central Arizona. We built our business from good old business ethics that has allowed us to gain trust and friendship from our customers. We have always taken care of our customers just like we would like to be taken care of. If you haven't purchased from us before, we promise to take care of all your needs and get you out there finding your first treasure!

** We promise everything we advertise, no "bait and switch" and we personally train you in person (no third party that never used the detector you're being trained on). Believe it or not, we hear this all the time.

Allow Rob's Detector Sales to earn your trust and business, you won't need to look anywhere else!

Promo 1 – Purchase a Minelab GPZ 7000 Metal Detector (all stock accessories included) @ $7,999.00 and receive the following "2017 Winter Season" bundle included for free - (over a $700 free value in accessories and training)

Military Vet Price - $6800.00 Order Now Here ----> http://www.robsdetectors.com/minelab-gpz-7000

• Apex 24-inch Prospecting Pick
  • Doc's Detecting "Scoop Pouch"
  • Plastic Nugget Recovery Scoop
  • Doc's Goldscreamer Heavy Duty Green 3 piece Control Box Cover, Screen Cover and Wireless Remote Cover
  • Miner John's Heavy Duty White Replacement 14x13 Searchcoil Cover - Skidplate
  • Soft, Padded Carry Bag
  • Minelab Baseball Cap
  • Shipping, Handling and Full Insurance value on packaged shipped to the US (no International shipping)
  • Full Day of Arizona Field Training with the purchase (must be scheduled after the purchase)
  • Lifetime Support - Email, Phone, Text and Forum support beyond the sale

Promo 2 – Purchase a Minelab GPX 5000 Metal Detector Package (all stock accessories included) @ $4,000.00 and receive -

Military Vet Price - $3400.00  Order Now Here ---> http://www.robsdetectors.com/minelab-gpx-5000-metal-detector

• All GPX 5000 Stock Accessories plus more below - new part number # 3300-0420
  • Minelab 11-inch DD Round Commander Searhcoil
  • Minelab 15x12 Commander Round Mono Searchcoil
  • Metal Detector Pinpointer (major Brand Name)
  • Soft, Padded Carry Bag
  • Lower Shaft with hardware
  • Minelab Arm Wear Kit
  • Minelab Searchcoil Hardware Kit
  • Minelab Baseball Cap
  • AZO Camo Control Box Cover
  • Shipping, Handling and Full Insurance value on packaged shipped to the US (no International shipping)
  • Full Day of Arizona Field Training with the purchase (must be scheduled after the purchase)

Promo 3 - Purchase a Minelab SDC 2300 Metal Detector (all stock accessories included) @ $3,750.00 and receive the following "2017 Winter Prospector's" bundle included for free -

Military Vet Price - $3187.50 Order Now Here ----> http://www.robsdetectors.com/minelab-sdc-2300

• Doc's Goldscreamer Control Box Cover for the SDC
  • Replacement - Spare 8-inch Searchcoil Cover - Skidplate
  • Replacement 6000mah Batteries (pack of 4)
  • Minelab Carry Bag for the SDC

Promo 4 - Purchase a Minelab X-Terra 705 Gold Metal Detector (all stock accessories included) @ $729.00 and receive the following "Christmas" bundle included for free -

Military Vet Price - $656.10 Order Now Here ----> http://www.robsdetectors.com/minelab-x-terra-705-gold-pack

• Environmental Control Box Cover
  • Adjustable Headphones with 1/4 inch Jack
  • Minelab Soft Carry Bag
  • Minelab Baseball Cap

Promo 5 - Coming Soon!

Let me know if you have any questions or interested in making an order on any of these metal detectors.

How to order is as easy as 1-2-3

1. Order Online at - http://www.robsdetectors.com

2. Call us directly at - 623.362.1459 and talk with a Metal Detector Expert, or text message - 602.909.9008
3. Email Us at - rob@robsdetectors.com

We accept all major credit cards including: Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express & PayPal. We also accept: cashier's check, money order, bank transfer or cash. Short term layaway options are available. If you call and are unable to reach us during normal business hours, we may be on another line. Please leave a detailed message and someone will return your call as soon as possible.

Rob's Detector Sales

602.909.9008 cell or text message

www.robsdetectors.com

Hello All,

Promo 5 has been added, probably the best deal of them all. This deal will only last until Dec. 31st. We have all the bundles above in stock and ready to ship. Call us today if you have any questions on the packages or just general questions.

We would love to earn your business. We promise you will get the best overall services from us before, during and after the purchase!

Hello All,

This year has been a banner year for us and we are proud to earn your business! We continue to hear all the time about dealers "bait and switching" items on them and other promises of items never received. We also hear probably 100 times throughout the year how "field training" is promised by dealers, but end up being conducted by third parties that have no experience with the unit they are training on. We also hear about how the "full day" of field instructions end up being less than an hour leaving the customer frustrated and untrained.

We have built our reputation on trust and integrity and do what we say. If you want honest advice and endless support before, during and after your purchase, call us!

We encourage anyone in doubt to call and ask questions on what they are getting, service and support before even thinking about buying. Call Rob anytime, or text me with quick questions at - 602.909.9008.

Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Hello All,

Recent change to the Minelab GPX 5000's.  Now there is a new part number 3300-0420 which gives you both the Minelab 11-inch DD and 15x12 Elliptical Mono Commander Searchcoils in the stock box.  You "no longer" get both 11-inch coils.  All new purchase will no longer include the 11-inch Commander Mono.  

Rob ... that's too bad ... I like the 11" mono stock coil ... will force my hand on the new 12" evo from nuggrtfinder!

BTW ... Heard a rumor ... maybe fact ... has the USA ML president been canned or quit? 

Mike F.

Hi Rob

I was just looking at your Customer Appreciation Sale in the ICMJ. Dec. issue saying 15% off for repeat customers. My question is that off of everything you sell ? I know MINELAB gives a 15% Military discount with proof. 

This may be wishful thinking but you offer 15% as you say on anything you sale and Minelab does the same that comes to 30% ? I've got to be reading into this more than it is. You may be talking about the coils and other products but you don't say it

Just wondering.

Chuck Anders. 

Hey Chuck-I already asked Rob this question as soon as the ICMJ hit my mailbox a week ago! The ad is confusing, but the sale applies to repeat customers (15%) and new customers(10%). The military discount is separate and runs year around. Rob takes care of his customers and I will attest to that.

Matt

I always get my ICMJ late and at one time I got it after half the month was gone. The thing is I'd just about rub the silver off that lamp I found and 30% had such a good sound to it. I just had one wish and now you tell me I wasted it.

Matt you have a great Christmas and thanks ! I'll just have to write Santa and I know I'll find the GPZ under my tree 

Again the Best to you

Chuck

Hey Guys,

Sorry for the confusion, but they forgot to add in the magazine ad that you can't add the discounts together. We are always offering the 15% on Minelab detectors and up to the end of Jan. 2017 the other offers -

10% for new customers with purchases over $250

15% for repeat customers with purchases over $250

Just a FYI, I have also added Paypal to our online store now.  We now can accept Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, Amex and will have Amazon Pay soon. 

Hello All,

We have revised a few of the packages, including the Minelab GPZ 7000 for the "2017 Winter" Season.  We hope we can earn your business for a lifetime.