Someone appears to have had a nice AZ day.

NIce hunk of gold...but..........im not seeing any impacted dirt in it? Every nug ive found in AZ has dirt stuffed in the holes in it??
Donno....hope he got it here.

Tom H.

NIce hunk of gold...but..........im not seeing any impacted dirt in it? Every nug ive found in AZ has dirt stuffed in the holes in it??

Donno....hope he got it here.

Tom H.

Jason has some great videos, check out the rest of them, very informative. :)

Merry Christmas guys.

Jen

That's me, and you are seeing it come out of the hole for the first time. But feel free to doubt away.

Well like I said in my original post... well done (and I assume it's real till proven otherwise)....

Digressing to one of your other excellent videos... I was out in Tibooburra NSW (June/July 2015) during pre release beta testing on those coils (Rowan gave us one so fresh off the line, the silicone was still wet) and after seeing one work, the Evo is the next one that'll be on my 5000, your recent comparison (as are all of your vidoes) are very informative, thank you for your posting them on Youtube.

Keep up the great work Jason... welcome to the board if you're new... great group of guys here.

By the way... how do you like the Nokta? I'm looking to replace my Pro Pointer with something more specific to smaller gold and torn between the Pro-Find, Nokta etc.

Jen

Lol, it's real trust me. I have more finds footage coming too, some with nicer nuggets than that, just haven't had time to process it all, some with my GoPro headmounted starting from the initial signal being found on ground to pulling the nugget out. Check em out later on when I get the time to edit everything together.

Thanks for the compliment on the videos!

Not new, been living in the field full time prospecting and mining for the last 6 years. Which gives me a chance here to say, all the gold I find is for sale so interested parties feel free to contact me.

Lol, it's real trust me. I have more finds footage coming too, some with nicer nuggets than that, just haven't had time to process it all, some with my GoPro headmounted starting from the initial signal being found on ground to pulling the nugget out. Check em out later on when I get the time to edit everything together.

Thanks for the compliment on the videos!

Not new, been living in the field full time prospecting and mining for the last 6 years. Which gives me a chance here to say, all the gold I find is for sale so interested parties feel free to contact me.

I've updated my post... :)

Welcome aboard... you've round the right (among several) place...... :)

Jen

Haha wish I would have thought about calling it that.

That was my first attempt at a teardown vid, mainly wanted to show that it discrims gold out entirely (be it nuggets or rings) and that swanky box, but I managed to take 20 minutes or something to go about it. Next time I'm going to condense and edit it down a lot quicker since most viewers don't watch vids past about 1.5 mins.

Well it WAS a very REALISTIC (Radio Shack tradename for those to young to remember those stores..haha) looking detector if ya know what I'm saying (see above photo)... I think there's more electronics in a Minelab 705 coil than there is in those POS's. :)

Alibaba's first detector... a collectors item, they don't make Chinese prisoner labor craftsmanship like that any more.. (thank the lord)

Jen

That there is probably the first and the only time I'm going to be lucky enough to witness a successfully executed, casual, obscure 80's Radio Shack audio equipment pun in my entire life. :P

I do remember Realistic but probably would not have if you hadn't have said something, funny though.

• Like 1

I do remember Realistic but probably would not have if you hadn't have said something, funny though.

I've officially dated myself ;)

Hint: don't run that Harbor Frite/Micronta in Fixed Tracking... (unless I'm behind you with my Minelab). That's some serious PLL drift (if it even has a PLL/VCO xtal).

Hah no worries, the only place I ran it was through my impact mill!

I was trying to find a detector even worse than the HF one, like an old 50's one the size of an orange crate or something. I had just found a new patch and I wanted to make a vid of cleaning out the surface stuff with just the least likely, clumsy, hard to use detector I could find. I couldn't find a really really exceptionally crappy one that was in working condition though. But I'm still on the lookout and looking for new patches too so maybe I can make it happen.

I don't know if it had a PLL, but I have one! Just sitting around in my camper in fact. :lol:

You can probably guess what I inteded to use it for building.

A ground balancing device/method for the 7000 that actually works? Woo hooooo ? Sorry, Minelab.... I couldn't resist.

:)

Jennifer

Jason...don't get me wrong. Ive just never pulled one out like that. Mine are always crusted with dirt or iron.

Glad you found a Klunker like that :)
GL to you in the future.
Tom H.

Thanks Flak for the kind words.

Oldies, I can't control how a they look when I pull them up. Most that I find are pretty crusty too in general but they aren't always, especially in low clay areas or places where the wash is sandy.

But if you want crusty, I have crusty and then some, keep an eye out. :)

Thx Uncle Ron.