Fairplex, CA 1101 W. McKinley Avenue Pomona, CA 91768 I plan on going. Anyone else planning to go?

Howdy Raimond, I see you are also located in southern California. The Pomona

show being more local to us will be more revelant. I understand there will

be about a dozen speakers at the show. One will be Chris Ralph, the Associate

Editor of the ICMJ and another will be Bill Southern. Sorry I do not have a list

of the others, and their schedule. However as at the last Pomona show I was

able to attend pushing my wheel chair like it was a wheeled walker on Saturday.

• Like 1

Could someone post the latest info on the Pomona Show? Thanks... jim

:rolleyes:  come on; don't be shy as the Pomona show is popular with the local folks and if they attend, they will updated with local information on various facets of information that lead to being more successful in whatever subjects that you are either interested in or wishing to become your specialty...  The speakers are quite  selection, such as  notable author and successful White's dealer, James  McCullouch; or  associate editor Chris Ralph and Bill Southern of Nugget Hunter's forum, and about 10 others. Plus there will dealers who only have a booth at local shows such as Pomona

:) Well Mike Lucas is my ride and we will be there on Saturday... Hope all of you who have visited this thread and are going have a Great Time.... jim

:) Well Bill Southern will be a speaker at the Pomona gold show this  weekend. Bill is a gifted teacher at Heart and those attending any of his folksy talks will walk away with good learning on how to be more successful in researching, finding, and the how-to put the yellow metal in their poke... Hope to see you there. ... jim

:)Well I was able to attend Pomona from 10 to 1:15 on Saturday. Bill Southern and Kevin Hogland  combined their individual half-hour     programs from 10:30 to 11:30 and together they smoothly captivated the those in attendance, WOW it was truly A+.

Before their program I had time to drop off a box of books to John Jones of JOBE and another package of assorted Acton Manuals to the PLP Booth....  Then from 11:30 to 1:15 it was rush-rush to see most of the booths such as ''the gold lady," Valley Prospectors(which I'm a member of), and various GPAA  chapters (At the Highland chapter there was a tray of butterscotch balls that I could not resist!).  Then it was nearly time to leave and we stopped off at the ICMJ booth to banter with Chris Ralph and his dad. Unfortunately his program was at 2:00. 

After a quick pit-stop we were out the door by 1:15 and Mike returned me to my home and rushed out to work at 2:00 PM as a aerospace engineer for Boeing... jim

On ‎2‎/‎18‎/‎2016 at 8:24 PM, jim straight said:

:) Well Mike Lucas is my ride and we will be there on Saturday... Hope all of you who have visited this thread and are going have a Great Time.... jim