Anyone remember how to free up attachment space?

Looks like I have gone over my quota again, I need to free up space for attachments.  Anyone remember how to delete old attachments>

Thanks!

Doc

Edited by DOC

Hey Doc...if I remember correctly (possibly a long shot), you go to your profiles and bring up content...Then you can highlight what you want to delete then just hit delete...I've had to do it several times, and was successful, and I think the above is how I did it. Cheers, Unc

Doc.

Go to your profile in the upper right corner, click on it, you will see MY ATTATCHMENTS, open it.

There you will see all your post with pics. Click on the link to the right and it will bring up the post.

Hit EDIT...........then delete your pics and save. :)

I have to do it a lot also............
Tom H.

• Admin

Hey Guys,

It's been a long process, but I believe we have increased all users on the forum to a much larger upload.  Before it was limited to like 5mb, but I think we increased it to 250mg, so you shouldn't have to delete old pictures much. 

If anyone is having problems, report back to me so I can get a hold of Invisionboards. 

Thanks!

• Like 1