Minelab Gold Monster 1000's on the Way!!

• Admin

Hello All,

Just a FYI, the Minelab Gold Monster 1000's have finally shipped.  They should arrive here at our location early to mid next week.  All orders paid in full will ship first, then all pre-orders.  There are rumors that dealers didn't get all the unit they ordered on this first go around.  

Order your Gold Monster Today, In Stock ------> https://www.robsdetectors.com/minelab-gold-monster-1000-metal-detector/

• Like 1

I've seen some reviews on the Gold Monster 1000 not here but over on Steve H. forum. it's not a 7000 but it's said good on small gold.

One thing about the Monster it's not a high dollar detector but it will let people who don't have a lot of money get in on nugget hunting. 

In past years I've had 17000, GP Extreme, 3500, 4500 and now I've got the Monster on order from Rob. Some may say I'm advancing to the rear. That is not the case. My trouble is I'm getting older and can't leap tall buildings as I did in the past. Oh yes I know I can get things that will help me overcome the weight problem but I'm not out there to get rich, only to enjoy.

Rob this is just to let you know I'm still waiting.Haha

The Best friend.

Chuck.

• Like 3

It's said Things Come to He Who Wait. Well I've been waiting on the Gold Monster 1000 from day one more or less from the first I heard about it.

About 8:15 Texas time I got that call I've been waiting on from Rob's detectors sales. It was the man himself telling me he had a lot of Gold Monster 1000 will be going out tomorrow and what makes me happy is one has my name on it

You who is buying a Gold Monster 1000 from Rob if you will please keep track of the smallest nugget found. At a later date I'll give away a pick I made for the smallest nugget found. This pick has never been used but I can assure you if you win it you will be happy with it.

I'll start this contest maybe by the end of July if not later. I just want to give people time to get out and find gold with the GM

Just remember the Monster has to come from Rob and the nugget has to be the smallest. So keep track of what you find.

On your word will be enough of the size of nugget you found. You will have to know the weight not a ball park guess.Haha

Chuck

PS I'll ship free to lower 48. 

• Like 1

Does the gm 1000 come with coil covers for both coils? Beings my partner wears them out quickly, will the replacement covers be in stock soon? Is there any idea on how many hours the stock battery last?.

Chuck you should get that pick ready to ship. My partner who is a girl with supersonic hearing and Bose headphones always finds the smallest gold ive ever seen. One of the last ones is technically gold dust. Found with my Gold Mak. We will be posting some finds soon and a field report. 

27 minutes ago, Ridge Runner said:

It's said Things Come to He Who Wait. Well I've been waiting on the Gold Monster 1000 from day one more or less from the first I heard about it.

About 8:15 Texas time I got that call I've been waiting on from Rob's detectors sales. It was the man himself telling me he had a lot of Gold Monster 1000 will be going out tomorrow and what makes me happy is one has my name on it

You who is buying a Gold Monster 1000 from Rob if you will please keep track of the smallest nugget found. At a later date I'll give away a pick I made for the smallest nugget found. This pick has never been used but I can assure you if you win it you will be happy with it.

I'll start this contest maybe by the end of July if not later. I just want to give people time to get out and find gold with the GM

Just remember the Monster has to come from Rob and the nugget has to be the smallest. So keep track of what you find.

On your word will be enough of the size of nugget you found. You will have to know the weight not a ball park guess.Haha

Chuck

PS I'll ship free to lower 48. 

Im in :rolleyes: Mike C...:ph34r: