nuggethunting

Aussie Gold Hunters Series - Good Watch - See it on Netflix

Hello All,

Was scanning through my Netflix and happen to see a show called the "Aussie Gold Hunters."  I must say, it's very interesting and I like it much more than Gold Rush.  It's mostly about chasing gold nuggets, gold reefs and more.  It'w worth watching three different groups of prospectors searching for that allusive gold.  Here are a few Youtube trailers.  You can find it on Netflix if you have it.  

I have watched all most of the first season and it's pretty interesting to watch.  I believe there are two seasons right now.  

• Like 1

Hey Guys,

I'm just about at the end of Season one.  It's something to watch, much better than the fake ass Gold Rush.  I prefer to watch Bearing Sea Gold than Gold Rush anyways.  

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, WHawkins said:

Watched the episodes of season one last week.  Good show.  Are the episodes of season 2 on Netflix yet?

Please see my 4 page long thread at Steve's site, too much to repeat here....

http://www.detectorprospector.com/forum/topic/4014-aussie-gold-hunters-season-2/

Latest two episodes are on page 3 and 4.

Edited by jjbond

On 9/6/2017 at 7:00 PM, WHawkins said:

Watched the episodes of season one last week.  Good show.  Are the episodes of season 2 on Netflix yet?

I just watched 1-9.....can't find 10 as of yet on the Tube. How many seasons did they shoot....