Yupperdooodles boss... has been for awhile for me and I'm going through withdrawls.

I deleted my membership from Steve's forum last night for personal belief reasons and was starting to think maybe I'd been drunk and told Bill to do the same..hahaha

While we're chatting... hey Ron, you're maps, when you sell them are they PDF that you send or hard copy and is there anything on the vulture one that's not on the road runner claim maps?

Bill's not sure what's up, he'll look into it in the morning if still down he says...

Jen ... Uncle Ron's maps are on his paper printed full scale. Go to the RRPC website and check there for the new claims ... Map 16 Lucky 10 and 11. Lucky 10 is just west of Lucky 9 ... shares its ne and se corner with 9's nw and sw corners. Have fun and watch for the rattlers ... I saw two while out there.

1 hour ago, Mike Furness said:

Jen ... Uncle Ron's maps are on his paper printed full scale. Go to the RRPC website and check there for the new claims ... Map 16 Lucky 10 and 11. Lucky 10 is just west of Lucky 9 ... shares its ne and se corner with 9's nw and sw corners. Have fun and watch for the rattlers ... I saw two while out there.

Hi Mike, thanks.... but where on the RR site are you actually finding the pages? I see the KPZ and KPZ but not pages like you said, or did you mean look at page 16 in my book. I don't see anything on the RR site about new claims, am I looking in the wrong spot?

Thanks for the help.

Jen

I can't answer that ... I said it might be there ... I have no control over when it gets posted ... I'm just one of the grunts with boots on the ground marking the claims on the ground. Just line the new claims with the old since it isn't on the website. I just checked the KPZ map 16 coordinates. New Claims aren't there yet. However if you use what I gave you you can get there. Lucky 10 lines up post to post with Lucky 9 and is the same size and orientation ... Lucky 11 is just south of Lucky 10 and lines up with the se and sw of Lucky 10. I don't have any other info. If you go out there you will find it market with brand new RRPC posts. Hope this helps.

Thank you sir..

By the way, thank you for all the work you do for the club.... when I was out last time I was saying to myself, DAMN.... who in their right mind would walk way the hell out here to plant that post, now I know. ^_^

I got off cheap with my membership dues..

Jen

Edited by jjbond
  • Thanks 1

I looked on page 16, I see exactly where you are talking about now, thank you..

How was the road off of Vulture Mine to that area, doable in a 4wd or do you need a quad? I just bought a new ATV but probably won't pick it up till Monday.

Jen

Jen ... Turn offf onto the access road and park about 200 yards on the left. AZ State Trust Land ... You will need permit. Use ATV from there. Claims start just after the turn about 2-2.5 miles from where you park. You CAN use you 4x4 to get to the beginning of the claims but will need the ATV from there. Plus deep sand in some of the access road where the washes cross. Have fun ... get some gold.

• Thanks 1

Found a butt load o'gold there, but it was no big deal to get across that big wash...But I haven't been there in 6-7 years... There's bound to be some pockets with the new tech out there ... Good luck ... Cheers, Unc

3 minutes ago, Uncle Ron said:

Found a butt load o'gold there, but it was no big deal to get across that big wash...But I haven't been there in 6-7 years... There's bound to be some pockets with the new tech out there ... Good luck ... Cheers, Unc

Been there, got the t-shirt, won't be back, life's too short.