Minelab Pro Find 15 & 35 Pinpointers back in stock

• Admin

Hello All,

Just a FYI, the new Minelab Pro Find 15 and 35 Pinpointers are back in stock.  We have a pretty good order of them, but I know  they will sell quickly.  I have attached two links for direct orders of them.  These are perfect little Stocking Stuffers for any gold prospector or coin shooter.  

Pro Find 15 Pinpointer - $99.00 + SH -----> https://www.robsdetectors.com/minelab-pro-find-15-pinpointer/

Pro Find 35 Pinpointer - $129.00 + SH -----> https://www.robsdetectors.com/minelab-pro-find-35-pinpointer/

Both of these new pinpointers are great and tons of great reviews on them coming in from the gold prospecting and coin/relic communities.  

HOLY H E DOUBLE HOCKEY STICKS BAT MAN!!!!!!

Placed my order on line 2 hours ago...... just received an email with a USPS priority mail one day tracking number.

Dawn... YOU ROCK GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!!!

I've constantly praised to people your prompt shipping but this is cray cray craaaazy... I knew there was a reason you're my favorite dealer.

Thank you, both.

PS: My 7000 14" coil cover (OEM) finally snapped this weekend up in Bumble Bee, had the pleasure to install the white aftermarket one I purchased from you back in Spring... it fit like a glove.

Jen

Edited by jjbond

• Admin

Hey Jen,

Shit that was me ..... LOL  I'm the quick shipper, then it's Dawn! :D  We appreciate your continued business and the order will ship tomorrow morning US Priority Mail.  

We still have a small batch of both the 15's and 35's, but they are going quickly.  

Speaking of coil covers, Yes that one fits well.  We have about a million coil covers if anyone is looking for coil covers for Nugget Finder, Coiltek, Minelab, Fisher, and more ...... I just haven't listed all of them yet. 

• Thanks 1

I've just played with it with some small nuggies and tested the discrimination with some junk metal, this is a game changer for those times you need a pin pointer.... I did notice that for the discrimination to work, the distance to target is quite sensitive so it may appear that the broken beep never happens, just slow down and go in slowly and you'll find the sweet spot where it starts dropping the tone to signify junk not gold.

Get one guys.... and get one from Rob, it'll be on your door step before you even enter your credit card details, he and Dawn ship so fast...

Jen

Edited by jjbond