Beautiful Day with GPZ Gold

What a beautiful day to hike a few miles in gold country :hiker: The pre-dawn temps felt like they were in the 30’s and somehow that good crispy chill always makes your coffee taste better. I recently replaced the handle on my Apex pick and am very glad to have it done as the GPZ really hits some deep targets. Crazy how the Z can find both small and large nuggets at depth for the size. I don’t necessarily advocate for buying the latest and greatest technology but learning the Z (zvt) is certainly proving to be a lot of fun after many years of using vlf and pi detectors. 

There is the expected trash in this area and some very nice gold for anyone willing to work through the trash to find it. What you see is just a fraction of the bullets, must have been a shooting gallery :cowboypistol: Even found and iron toe :) There were some detector digs in the area where the nuggets were found that appear to be fairly recent. My guess is weekend warriors missed them :inocent: Everyone misses gold now and then, no exceptions :idunno: Maybe the Javelinas found some gold too after they had a snack :rolleyes: 6.1 grams in the poke :black_knight_standing:

Life is good :thumbsupanim

hgold.jpg

h10.jpg

• Like 2