Summer Blowout 2018, Used Trade-Ins and Demo's for Sale

• Admin

Hello All,

Last night I went though a lot of inventory we have in stock.  We have the following trade-ins (very good shape) and Demo's for sale along with some other accessories.  These are all great prices and will include Free shipping within the US.  We will not ship outside the US.  

(1) Minelab GPX 5000, Traded-In, Great Condition.  Includes all stock accessories, (5) Searchcoils, Minelab 15x12 Mono, Minelab 11" Round Mono, 11" Round DD, Coiltek Blitz 14x9 Mono & Nugget Finder 8x6 Mono.  It also includes Doc's Goldscreamer Power Pack system (battery and signal enhancer system).  This package new is valued at over $5500.00.  We are asking $3200.00 Firm.  SOLD

(1) Garrett ATX Deepseeker Package - This is Demo Unit for Shows, includes the 20" Mono and stock Searchcoil.  This is valued at $2550 New.  This unit has never been used, just shown at shows as display and includes the hard carry case.  Great detector, asking $1900 Shipped.  Great Deal for this unit.   SOLD

(1) Garrett ATX Standard Package, customer traded back in and upgraded right away to the Deepseeker.  This unit has no wear, sold to a customer and then returned for Deepseeker.  The detector has been opened, so can't sell for a new price anymore.  Normal sale price for this unit is $2120.56.  I'm asking $1600 Shipped for this unit firm

(1) Minelab X-Terra 705 Gold & Standard Package.  We have one of both, Demo units, never used.  Normal price on either of these units is $499.00.  I'm asking $400 Shipped on either unit firm.  Serial #'s are - 40427617933 Standard 705, 40427540848 Gold.

(3) Coiltek 12x8" Platypus DD Searchcoils for the Minelab Explorer, E-Trac or Safari series.  These are all new, older inventory I want to sale.  These were a very hot seller for the Minelab coin/relic detectors and new were $270.00.  I'm asking $125.00 Shipped on each one.  

(2) Slightly used, traded-in XP High Frequency Searchcoils, 9.5x5".  These are great searchcoils, but the customers wanted the Round instead of Ellipticals.  Very hot sellers for the XP Deus metal detectors.  These are new at $425.00.  I'm asking $325 Shipped on either of them firm.  

(6) Copies of "Lost and Found Hoards & Treasures" Hardback Book.  This book is awesome with tons of colored pictures.  These are all new books, cost $75.00 new.  I'm asking $45.00 Shipped for each of these 6 copies.  

You can contact us if you're interested.  First come first serve on these items.  I will not hold, as these all will sell quickly.  I will have more items listed soon.  To contact us, use the information below -

Rob's Detector Sales
Surprise, Arizona
623-362-1459 office line
602-909-9008 text message
rob@robsdetectors.com - email

• 1 year later...