SteelPhase audio enhancement system Question

5 hours ago, nuggethunting said:

Hey Mike,

Get out there and get them!  I got the good ole skunk today with both the GPZ 7000 and Gold Monster believe it or not.  I was a bit surprised, but it happens. 

Hey Rob ya I got out today as well-I didnt get much but I didnt get the Skunk either-I finally got out with the 5000 and gave the new Steel/Phase amp a go-from the couple of hours using it I could tell that it is smoother than the other amps Ive used and has plenty of volume and is well built-I only used it at half volume channel 2 mode 2and it ran very good and Im very happy with it-I did manage to get a 2.5 grainer with it which is the bigger one in the pic.So I put the 5000 up and pulled out the GM 1000 and I managed to find 2 gold specs with it the small one is( point one of a grain) and the other one is( point 3 of a grain) thats to crazy and to small but Ill take them anyway-It was nice to get out finally ? Mike C...:ph34r: PS Sorry about the crappy pic-thats a ball point pen tip used for size

thumbnail_IMG_0325.jpg

Edited by GPX Power
added some more
  • Like 2

• Admin

Hey Mike,

Thanks for sharing the nuggets.  Hey, you didn't get skunked.  Good to hear the SteelPhase is performing well.  I finally got another batch of them in, but I'm sure they will be gone quickly.  I forgot to try it out on my GPZ 7000 this last weekend.  

The Minelab Gold Monster is amazing.  I used it for about 2 hours in this wash I found a lot of gold.  I was surprised I didn't find any small nuggets, but I did dig about a dozen small pieces of lead from hard bedrock cracks.  I didn't have the right tools for working the small cracks, just a larger pick and the bedrock was very hard to break up.