Awesome new technology we're enjoying

This is working great!   I've been using the CBD Oil for about 5-6 months because I had a failed spine surgery and could barely walk ... I couldn't walk the 60' between our bed and my office without stopping and holding on to something ... So I started out with the 250 mg strength and it helped; then I went to the 500 mg and it got even better but I had to use alot ... So, to make a long story short, I realized what a major benefit I was having for my back and then Dodie, who was taking it too, had it heal her irritable bowel syndrome which had been plaguing her for 20 years.  Only took 5 days, she said and it was fixed and she still is benefiting from it ... So our personal results convinced me that it was a business I wanted to be involved in ... Helping other people is what I want to do, plus keep my bride and me out of pain ... So I bought a distributorship and it's been amazing ... I'll post a picture with this that shows some things it helps but I keep hearing new benefits everyday! ... Some doctors actually inject the CBD right into cancer sites and there's documentation that is curing stage four cancer in a couple weeks with the right doctors ... I don't really know about all that detail but I do know what we have benefited from it and I'm putting some good investment into it... CBD Golden Elixer

.... The CBD oil is legal in all 50 states and it seems a bit expensive until your pain is put under control ... I used 2,500 mg strength and it is amazing ... I have one squirt under my tongue first thing in the AM then I'm good til the next AM ... I am selling it fast because many peeps know about it and my approach is to offer really , really good prices ... I wouldn't mind making $ on it eventually, but for now I just want to cover our own needs ... Guess you could say I'm a true believer because of the feedback I've gotten ... Cheers, Unc

How CBD Works in Body.jpg

Edited by Uncle Ron
needed
  • Like 3

• Admin

Hey Uncle Ron,

Heard about it and how it could be useful.  That being said, I thought it was only legal in 30 states where Medical Marijuana is legal right now.  Here is a diagram I found -

CBD oil is legal in 30 states where medicinal and/or recreational marijuana is legal, according to Governing magazine.

Seventeen additional states have CBD-specific laws on the books, according to Prevention magazine. Those are Alabama, Georgia, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Mississippi, Missouri, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Wisconsin and Wyoming.

med-marijuana-map-06-27-2018.png.7e3169a3ac18b37dd6a97f3e716732d8.png

What is the cost of the stuff Ron?  If too many prospectors get on this, there might not be any gold left in the goldfields! 

From the website.

No prescription required

Find quick relief with our Full Spectrum CBD Tincture in convenient sizes. Pure and natural, this tincture 

provides fast relief of your symptoms without any added chemicals or dyes. Mix with juice or in a 

smoothie, or take it straight under your tongue. However you use it, our 100% natural tincture is sure to work wonders for your overall health and well-being.

CONTAINS NO THC

Bruce

3 hours ago, nuggethunting said:

Hey Uncle Ron,

Heard about it and how it could be useful.  That being said, I thought it was only legal in 30 states where Medical Marijuana is legal right now.  Here is a diagram I found -

med-marijuana-map-06-27-2018.png.7e3169a3ac18b37dd6a97f3e716732d8.png

What is the cost of the stuff Ron?  If too many prospectors get on this, there might not be any gold left in the goldfields! 

Rob, check out my website  www.cbdgoldenelixir.com  

It has all the prices and you can order online .... Cheers, Unc

Great Ken, I hoped not ... It is a very cool old ad ... I remember when I was like 5 years old, my Dad took me to a circus and they had hoochie koochie girls and real snake oil salesman ... I remember it clearly even though it was about 66  years ago ... At the same circus, an elephant reached out and grabbed me and my Dad punched it's trunk hard enough to make the elephant withdraw and back up...Cool memories that I hadn't thought of for years ... Cheers, Unc

• Admin

Hey Ron,

There is no question there is probably a lot of health benefits to certain Vitamins and Supplements we can't use, or have been banned.  Have you ever read about Vitamin B-17? 

They call it one of the greatest cover up stories in the US. 

In fact, one particular vitamin that is believed to be extremely beneficial in fighting cancer cells has actually been banned by the FDA and is illegal for treatment in the United States, and that is Laetrile.

https://www.collective-evolution.com/2016/02/12/is-vitamin-b17-the-greatest-cover-up-in-the-history-of-cancer/

• Like 1

Rob, CBD oil has been proven to stop cancer growth, even including stage 4 cancer, when administered by doctors who know how to apply it ... I've got customers re-ordering because of the positive results they are having and it has changed both my and Dodie's lives ...  Cheers, Unc

• 2 weeks later...

Ron,

Please email me about this stuff.  I don't seem to be able to find your email address or reply to this topic.

bob@diggerbob.com

Digger Bob

12 hours ago, fredm said:

Digger you should be able to click on the link and get there...

Ron, I don't know about pain relief, but,  this stuff has certainly calmed my tempestuous and irritated bowels way down...

fred 

Yes, my wife has had years of Irritable Bowel Syndrome and this CBD healed it in a week!  Cheers, and thanks for the orders ... Cheers, Unc

• Like 1