Fake or the Real Deal? Check it out ....

Well real or not, it sure held my attention.  I mean haven't we all had dreams like that?

You always hear about the old-timers who happened on an area and there were just nuggets laying on top of the ground.

We should live so long as to have something like this happen to us.

My moment of disbelief is when he takes that enormous, museum sized nugget, and starts digging dirt with it.  If that was real the guy would have to be a mental patient to treat that piece in such a disrespectful way.

Doc

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

• Admin

Hey Guys,

Ya, I found one of this guys other videos and at first it caught my attention since it was in some other country.  I thought for just a brief moment that the guy might be on some virgin placer deposit in some other country where you hear stories about the early gold rush days.   After you watch some of his video or view his channel, it's very clear they melt down computer parts and such and get the gold out.  I'm not sure if the guy is trying to sell these on Ebay or other marketplaces for "real genuine gold nuggets" or not.  Looks like he is using volcanic rocks and molds, to give the gold some character.  

Chris Gholson - If this was your video, like in Australia, I would buy it! ?

• Like 3

Funny you said that Rob, because I thought that first bunch of "nuggets" he panned out looked really weird like they were drippings.  Like melted wax that would roll down the outside of a candle.

I kept thinking, if you can find gold like that with your naked eye, why would you not be using a metal detector.  Surely there is more and bigger gold that you can't see.

Doc

• Like 4

Even the music is fake, synthesized, the nuggets are so fake they match the music perfectly, even the prospector is fake, he doesn't even get the least bit excited, just the lazy thumbs up, I have seen nuggets that looked very similar that were made from pouring gold over rock salt in a sand mold.

• Like 1

LOL, just pan out some surface clay and get ounces of nuggets from 2 hands full, happens every day here......not!!!!
Naturally big course multi ounce nuggets just happen to be every place he touches, just laying there in loose gravel. 
Digging or scraping at the gravel with that big piece makes me think it's not even real gold, although it certainly looks like gold.
The final straw is the butter smooth sissy hands that could only be the hands of some desk riding geek. Certainly not the hands of any kind of a prospector. My opinion is the whole show is fake including the gold, even though it sure looks like gold. Dennis

Just watched another of his hoax videos. As he drops a handful of his fake nuggets into a plastic bag, they sound like rocks not gold as they make contact with each other. They also look like rocks that have had gold leaf applied to them and stick to his gloves. He is walking around in the other video picking them off the surface of loose sand with little gravel. What a goof, lol !!!!

Edited by IMPDLN
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

I just saw this topic. You have to look through what this guy is doing......hes making money ever time someone clicks on his video.

I think that is why there are so many fake ones out there.  Or they put "click bait" on a video....usually a hot looking girl so guys will click into it.

Tom H.

• Admin

Hey Guys,

Obviously I can stop it, but I'm not a big fan of guys like this.  You can't respond to any of his Youtube videos, as he know what he is doing is wrong and unethical.  He is advertising that it's that easy to go out and find gold (in some places it might be), but the fact he is using fake gold is misleading.  There are guys like this selling this crap on Ebay and other market places as real gold, which makes it difficult for the real guys trying to market and sell genuine gold nuggets.  Just my thoughts.  

• Like 3

Bom  não sei se é real mas Aki no Brasil teve uma história de um fazendeiro que nos tempos de seca sofria com a falta de água e teve uma ideia de fazer trilhos de 1,60mt de profundidade no morro e um buraco em baixo formando um assude lago para aproveitar a água da chuva quando desia o morro um certo dia a máquina que ele estava cavando quebrou e ele a levou para arrumar naquela semana choveu 3 dias sem para quando ele um funcionário e o mecânico da máquina voltaram no local avistaram no local pedras de ouro tão grandes quanto essas pegavam com a mão deste mesmo jeito do video .

agora eu te pergunto e se esse cara encontrou esse local comprou essa terra não saiu espalhando que nem um bobo vendeu escondido ou distante de onde mora e agora faz esse tipo de vídeo mas ninguém sabe onde fica e os comentários também são bloqueados impedindo ou até diminuindo a chance de quem quer que saiba ou identifique a terra ou o local fale .

ah  voltando a história do fazendeiro ele foi ao contrário 2 dias depois o boato foi espalhando e pareceram 4mil pessoas no local em 4 horas de trabalho às pessoas cavando acharam de 4 a 5 mil dólares isso um grupo de 3 pessoas  .

eu sou brasileiro meu avô conheceu um índio antigo que falou para ele que o país o Brasil é eo dorado é um país não uma cidade não tenho dinheiro para botar minhas idéias em prática se não jah tinha comprado minhas terras em alguma região onde sei que posso achar isso pode acontecer.

minha análise.

analisando o vídeo parece que ele está andando ne um leito de um rio que está com o nível muito baixo pode ser né uma época de seca isso explicaria as rochas maiores e as pedras parecendo que estão pulidas talves é mas fácil não cavar é só pensar ne uma plantação todo ano né uma data eles volta e pega oque pode e vai embora embora sem chamar atenção de ninguém .

Obrigado pela atenção respeito a todos e todas as opiniões meu avô foi um grande garimpeiro e me falou sobre algumas coisas e ideologias diferentes apesar de nunca ter me arriscado sei por onde deveria me arriscar .

Rhachide Amorim .

Brasil . São Paulo. Praia Grande

I couldn't agree more Rhachide

Tom H.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1