Contest Contest Contest

post-549-1189722402_thumb.jpgI have a 1971D Mint Set that I'll give away in this contest.

All you have to do is Post,Reply and to get your name in more post a picture.You can do all of this as much as you like.

Miner Matt was the first to post on this forum with a picture so his name goes in the pot two times for that post.You that had a reply your name goes in one time for each.

I hope this is clear to all. I'll stop this contest on 9/21/07 at 6PM CST.

Best of luck to all!

Chuck Anders

This is my friend Harold that I was talking about in his first time out coin hunting. He had another friend Bill post the pictures for him.

He's a goat roper from Oklahoma and he has about 300 goats.Every time I go to see him he has in the past had me building fence for them goats. One day with the goats you have a tick picking contest in the evening.

Chuck Anders

Bob

I wish I could help you on the trouble posting. Maybe someone could help with the problem you are having on this forum.

When I was working I had a lap-top to run diagnostic on electronic equipment and felt I could fix anything but with a computer I hit a brick wall.

Thank for posting BOB!

Chuck Anders

Well the last two fairly good coin finds that I made was an 1895-S dime I found at Stanton AZ. and an

1839-O dime that I found in Calif..

I was using my old tesoro. I have used it in a lot of contest and it always treats me well.

I have had that old machine for probably 18 or 20 years with many many hours on and have never had a problem with it, still works as good as when it was new.

Bob T.

Grubstake

You are right friends are worth more than any coin. In fact they are worth their weight in gold.

Thanks for posting the great pictures.You just don't see pretty faces like that anymore. :D

Take care !

Chuck Anders

PS I can't say to much on the face being with one only a mother could love!