River Run

Bob

I'd say you had a good run on the coins. I know I like finding old silver coins and rings are other jewelry.That junk change has paid alot for other thing's as new detectors.

I tell people if you can coin hunt regularly each week in a year your find's could add up to 600. to 1000.dollars.I'm sure some may do better than this in a year and that don't include the jewelry.

Keep it up and thank's for the post.

Chuck Anders

Ridge Runner

I know what you mean by adding up. My old detector has paid for itself many times over in coins alone.

Rolkat,

I usually work along the Colorado River. One place that I work, it's not unusual to come out with 200 plus coins for a day's detecting. Folks just keep leaving me coins. I love it.

Going out again tomorrow to a couple small places that I have looked at before but never worked. We will see what happens.

Bob T.

Rolkat we need to ask Bob to give us the GPS location so if he get's lost we know where to come to look for him.I don't think that I can hold my breath that long waiting on it. :rolleyes:

Bob

Hope you have good luck when you out again.It's a big diamond ring just waiting on you to find it.Just don't pass up those's odd ball signal's.

May The Force Be With You !

Chuck Anders

Ridge Runner,

Guess I could give you guys the coord's. but my GPS is like me, old and makes mistakes. Wouldn't want you to get lost. Then I would have to spend all my time looking for you. :lol::unsure:

Went out for a couple hours this morning to check the small but new spots.

Trash didn't seem to be a problem, there was enough for everyone in Az. so detecting was really slow.

Coins, only 48------junk money--------trash, a truck load-------jewelry zero.

Things are fairly slow the way I hunt, as I run very little discrim., if any and dig everything so I spend a lot of time digging.

Going to one of my old but good sites next week. In the meantime, a little nuggetshooting, I hope. :rolleyes:

Bob T.