Found my oldest coin yet

Went out today with Vini,Joe,Kyle and Cooter. I took my XLT to see if I could find a coin or two what a surprise when I dug two in one hole. Dug the dime 1876 first then came back later and swung the detector over the same hole and out came the large cent 1833:o Took all of us blind people to decide what the date was. We were convinced when the kid told us(Kyle)This is my oldest coin to date!!!!!!!

I'm taking the high banker back this next week 1 or 2 days have see what the old lady lets me get away with (probably Thursday and friday next week).

Washing out that bedrock you dug Matt and working that low spot Randy dug the yen and all those heavys, If Joe comes we'll work that bedrock thoroughly in the creek get them nuggets you detectorists don't find ;)

Lots of ground there and i'm sure theres other spots in the neighborhood holding God knows what. :o

Did you find out what the value is ye on the coins Matt?

I'm taking the high banker back this next week 1 or 2 days have see what the old lady lets me get away with (probably Thursday and friday next week).

Washing out that bedrock you dug Matt and working that low spot Randy dug the yen and all those heavys, If Joe comes we'll work that bedrock thoroughly in the creek get them nuggets you detectorists don't find ;)

Lots of ground there and i'm sure theres other spots in the neighborhood holding God knows what. :o

Did you find out what the value is ye on the coins Matt?

Vini, I found some fat little nuggets in that creek with the GMT. I hope you find a good pocket.