The AZO Prospector's Outing 2008

AZO PROSPECTORS OUTING 2008

Join us for the biggest prospecting event of the season!

I would like to invite the members of this forum to the annual AZO Prospector’s Outing which has been scheduled for this upcoming February 16th & 17th, 2008! We are fortunate once again to be able to host the event at the mining camp of Stanton, Arizona. I'd like to extend a big thanks to the folks in charge of the property for their continued support of this annual get-together. Last year we had several hundred in attendance, and 2008 promises to be even better!

Come and join us for special guest lectures, hands-on demonstrations, free raffles, a coin hunt, and a chance to see some of the industries newest equipment. Our guest lecturers this year will include: Chris Ralph (Reno Chris), Bob Dansie (Montana Bob), Steve Gholson, Keith Semanko (Lunk), and myself (Chris Gholson). Remember, the cost of admission to this outing is absolutely FREE! So, please bring your friends and family – there’s plenty for all to see and do.

The outing itself will be held just to the east of the main camp of Stanton, and I would anticipate most everyone will camp on the flats just south of Decision Corner. This is a wide, open area and can accommodate tents, campers, and motor-homes; however there are no hook-ups. There will be plenty of events during the day, and plenty of gold talk around the campfire at night! We hope to see you there! :)