For all that pray

Well, my wife talked to Stella, her daughter for over two hours last night. So heres the up date, and its not good. First of all 4 heart DRS from back east flew in and had a conference with Alec and Stella, they said he was to much of a risk to do anything on. Stella asked that they at least put a defibulator pace maker in Alec, they said no! To risky. So now she is in limbo. She callled Loma Linda, here in San Beridino, they said they would see him, but she doesn't have the money to get there and stay while they do the test and such. She used to date her superviser, but has not for awhile, so he's tring to get her fired, right now she is just hanging on. What she really needs now, is a job, where she won't be hassled, and treatment for Alec, She does computors, programs chips for slots and such. I had her get a Malpractise Lawyer, but he's waiting for more records from the heart DRS. To boot, his other Grandmother from N. Caralina, is being arrested for molesting him, while she was out visiting last month, and she also did it while he was out in her state visting his father last summer. So its a mess. Dorthy and I don't have any money to help her get to Loma Linda, and she does not have it either. She wants everyone to pray she can get a job that pays the same or better and that she can get the money to take Alec to Loma Linda. What a mess! But such is life. Grubstake

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grubby, Loma Linda is a wonderful hospital with wonderful people...My Mom was there for nearly three years...They may have a special service, supported by dontations, that can arrange the transport of your grandson from LV to SB...Also, if you contact the Air Transport company with LL they may be able to help...Finally, this is a story that the Las Vegas and or SB media will eat up and help form a donation program...Just some ideas....Alec is in Dodie's Y my prayers....Unc

Ron, I don't know how she's going to do it, my wife and I are on a fixed income, we are no help, LL told her she could stay in the Ronald McDonald house, for $10 a night, but! She has to come up with the money to get there, get back eat, and maybe make at least two trips, one for test, and only if they have room when she gets there, then if they decide, to fix him, she would have to go back and stay while he's in the Hospital. On top of that we just found out, he's been sexually abused by his fathers mother, she has been charged and is facing 40 years. I never do stuff like I'm going to do, but, I'm at the end of my rope with this. I'm contacting DR.Phil on his website, and see if he will get involved. Don't know if he will. But its worth a shot. Also Stella needs a job where she won't be harrased. Since she lives in Vegas, I was kind of hoping maybe, just maybe, DOC could use her. She is very versiltil and has worked at a Kiddney Dialise, as atec. And is very good on shiping and such. If they don't do something soon, they are giving Alec a death sentence. For a 7 year old, its hard just to keep him in the house. They won't take him in school, because they don't want the responceabilty of him dieing at school. I'm just at a total lose. wife is crying, and it hurts me to see her do that. It is truely in GODS hands. Grubstake

• Admin

Hey Gary,

I know this is a serious issue and I know how you and your family must feel. I know it's hard to ask people for help, so I'm going to ask for you. I'm asking everyone out there to read this entire thread another time and really let it sink in. When it comes to any type of event like this it touches my heartstring, especially when it comes to children. This little guy might not even have a chance, but if we all come to together as one and help out financially we might give this little guy another chance at life!

I think if everyone could just chip in anything they can (even as little a a dollar) it can go a long ways. I'm starting off this fund by giving $100.00.

If people are interested in helping out, I can set up a Paypal account, or we can even sends funds directly.

We really need to help!

Rob Allison

• Admin

Hey Guys,

I just check into my Paypal deal and I can't seem to set up another account. We have a couple of options, we can use my Paypal account (since I have $3.06 currently there) and I can cut a check directly, or we can somehow get another account set up somewhere. I just wanted to get this stuff started quickly, rather than waiting several days for someone to get an account ready. Whatever money is entered into my Paypal account I can cut a check that day, minute or second. However, to take money from a normal Paypal account, if the money was needed immediately, it can take up to 4-7 business days. This might be too long of a wait if the funds were needed right away.

Thoughts, suggestions .... Let's get to work on this.

Rob Allison

Rob, thats really generous of you, I will send you a pm, with her addres and bank account #, I would really feel better, that if something like this is going to take place, the money go direct to her. She is out of a job as of yesterday, they fired her for checking on Alec on a company Black Berrie. And she and Alec are living in a Motel, by the week. I'll Call you instead of Pming you. Grubstake

• Admin

Hello All,

On the phone right now with Gary, we are going to set up a "Donation Account" that will be open for anyone to donate money into. This would keep any third party out of picture. We can then post this "Donation" account number on the forums and anyone can place money into it.

Thanks for anyone willing to help.

Rob Allison

My wife is going to talk with Stella tonight, we will have her set up a special account at her bank US BANK in Las Vegas NV. for Alec, with Stella as the payee. I will post the account # Monday night or Tuesday latest. For all that would like to donate. Thanks all Like I always said, our hobby has great people, thats the real gold. Grubstake

Dorthy just got off the phone with Stella, we told her what you guys are doing, she was over come with what you all are doing. I told her to go to her bank and open a Paypal account, I guess she can at her bank? Don't know anything about patpal. Anyway she will give me the account # for the Alec Hospital fund, paypal account Monday evening, and I will post it for anyone that wants to help with it. She said to tell you one and all thank you for being so kind to someone you have never met. And I thank you also. Grubstake

Gary,

I will put in $150 as soon as you set up the account or I can use the other account. I already know the closest location for US Bank to my house. When I get my next paycheck I will donate more. Gary, I would have called you tonight, but I have been out for my Father-in Laws Birthday and just got home. I will call you tomorrow as it is pretty late to call right now. I have an older type lithium ion Reed's battery for a GP 4 prong connector that I would like to sell and if somebody is looking for one I will sell it and donate the proceeds to Stella and Alec. If anybody else has equipment they no longer use, put it to good use and sell it for the cause. Take care.

Cheers,

matt

Thanks everyone, yes Matt, use the account I gave for her already, as it might take a few days for her to get it set up with her bank. She has no computor, now. and doesn't really know anything about paypal. Me either. But her's a picture of Alec. And as soon as she talks to her bank and gets something set up in a seperate account. I'll post the information. Thanks again. Grubstake

Well here's an up date, Stella has opened an account, for Alec and her , so they can go to the hospital, as soon as they get enough to pay for expences. She opened a new account at US BANK: and a paypal account. Here's the information. Paypal will be: sravella3@hotmail.com

For thoses that want to deposit directly into her US BANK . ACCOUNT. the account # is 153 75 77657 All that want to mail her checks or money orders dirrectly can mail them to: Stella Ravella

6555 Boulder HIGH

Las Vegas, NV.

A special thanks to Sandtrap{Jerry Balcer} who's cousin Jack London is handling all the DR. apiontments and hospital vists for Stella and Alec. Things are looking up with his help. He talked to Stella today and jumped right in with both feet. He said Stella and Alec have rights and they were being violated. Thank You Jerry. And Stella wants to keep everyone up dated, so as things progress, I will be giving you all up dates on Alec. From Dorthy and I we thank you all from the bottom of our hearts. Prays do! work. Grubstake

I am real glad to hear that someone is helping Gary, sandtrap thanks man. This boy should be getting more help then he is.

I'm sure that something can also be done about her job she has a sick child at home and they fire her for checking on him? wheres the humanity there?

I can't help financially right now i am piss poor and my trucks been in the shop numerous times over the last month I am living on borrowed money today but i am damn sure hoping and praying for some help here for you're family Gary, something very soon.

Ron, they said it was, but will take her between 5-7 days before any money can come out of it, subject to verifing it. its: sravella3@hotmail.com I also put her bank account she open just for this, its a US Bank in Vegas. and her mailing address for those that want to send dirrect to her. Thanks Sandtraps cousin is helping her with all the medical stuff. You guys are great. Alec is not eating and has been having heart pains and memory loss. So I hope it all comes togetherquick, and the hosiptals will take him. Grubstake

Well I don't know about that Bob, but Jack London, has helped Alec and Stella, by being right there in Vegas with them, and getting all the medical set up for him. He's got power, and like I said jumped on it. He's getting things rolling, and maybe a few heads too. the most important part is that they act quick, before Alec dies, before he can get the medical help he despretly needs. And that Stella will have the money to take him to the hospital and beable to stay with him while its all going on. She will call tonight and I will post an up date on everything that is taking place. Thank you all. Grubstake