Riley Nicole Allison has joined the camp ! CONGRATULATIONS!

"Here's the message I had in my email this morning, I just read it:"

Just wanted to give you an update. My little Angel, Riley Nicole was born yesterday at 4:50pm. She was a C-section baby at around 37 weeks. She weighed 5.1 lbs and 19 inches long. She should have been bigger, but because opf the stress the baby had been experiencing the Doctor thought it was best to take her now and allow her to develop on the outside. The Doctor said she was in great health and everything came back fine despite her size. The Lord truely blessed me with a Angel!

When Rob gets a chance I am sure there will be pictures. Prior to Riley being born Rob, he told me he was a little scared. I told him that when he held his new daughter in his arms for the first time, he would forget about everything else.

He wrote to me this morning: "You're right, all my thoughts about prospecting and other stuff are gone. It's like I have a new focus on life and it will revolve around my little daughter."

So I am wondering being he is no longer interested in prospecting if he will give me the GPS locations to all his patches. :rolleyes:

BCOT!

Doc

• Admin

Hello Doc and all,

Thanks for posting the information. We are still here in the Hospitial and plan on being here until Monday or Tuesday. Everything is going very well and all the baby checks have came back very good. I have my laptop here in the Hospital, so will keep everyone updated.

The Lord blessed me with an amazing gift. :D

Take care,

Rob Allison

You know you have been blessed with a precious gift when you would not trade it for all the gold in the world. What hospital are you in?

And we expect pictures!

Doc

Hello Doc and all,

Thanks for posting the information. We are still here in the Hospitial and plan on being here until Monday or Tuesday. Everything is going very well and all the baby checks have came back very good. I have my laptop here in the Hospital, so will keep everyone updated.

The Lord blessed me with an amazing gift. :D

Take care,

Rob Allison

Welcome to the insanity of parenthood, something I would not swap for the world :girl: . Having a little girl is going to keep you on your toes though, they flutter their little eye lids and wiggle their fingers and next thing you know your wallet is empty and they are grinning all the way to the lolly shop :wacko: , glad I got boys any girl of mine would be spoilt rotten. :rolleyes:

Congratulations Rob,

JP

Condradulations Rob and Dawnie! Start saving those nuggets Rob. I just got home from giving my 3 year old daughter a pony party with a petting zoo today. It will take me quite a few nuggets to pay for that one. It is hard to say no to them when they give you "that" look. The fun is just beginning for you. Take care.

Cheers,

matt

Rob & Dawn

Congrat's...now you'll have to trade in the 4x4 for a family van!!! You think I'm kidding. Matt, that's a great story with the pony party...my first kid had one and it did cost me a couple of nice nuggets!

LuckyLundy

hey Rob

glad every thing is going well with the little one as for you it will be daddy's little girl till you start chasing off the boys :spank: lol wish you both the best

Lon

Welcome to the real world. Better start trying to get ahead on your sleep. The bottles, the dirty diapers, the crying (from baby and wife), the money, the money, the money.

Its all good. I would not trade one minute for all the gold in the desert. That first smile will make you forget everything.

Our prayers are with your family.

Congratulations

Hi Rob,

Nothing more precious than a new baby to warm the new parents hearts, especially

a little girl.

Congratulations, Rob and Dawnie, your lives have now been changed forever, with

this wonderful addition.

Hope all goes well with new Mommie Dawnie and little Riley Nicole Allison.

Get some sleep, Rob, you'll need it!

~LARGO~