Riley Nicole Allison has joined the camp ! CONGRATULATIONS!

Rob and Dawn,

I'm very happy for both of you in your bliss of having and adding a new member to your devotion to each other.

And.....give-um hell Riley, your middle name should also give you a degree of comfort since I'm sure Dawnie had something to say about it. :unsure: I can only imagine a tornado and a sweet young lady being the cause of goodness!

Glad to hear all is well, and 'congrats'!

Gary

Guest Mike C...

Congrats :D ---your life will change like you'll never imagine and girls are very high maintience especially when they start likeing boys :angry2: --good luck-Mike C... :ph34r:

Congratulations, Rob & Dawnie....That is wonderful that Mom and Riley both came through with flying colors...My own daughter, Kyleigh, had her second baby this morning, a boy... You'll love having a daughter, Rob...They can really bring you great joy if you raise them right---And I'm sure you and Dawnie will do just that...Cheers, Unc

Hello All,

Here is a picture of my little baby Angel "Riley Nicole."

I know some wanted to see.

Rob Allison

I was half expecting Camo Shake Chaps and Headphones ;)

Congrats Rob and Dawn. :)

As a father I can say the majority of lifes joys are now available to you :) (and some of the biggest headaches :D )

Many congrats from my daughter and I. (My daughter loves Riley's mittens btw :) )

Nathan.

Absolutely beautiful. I am in with the camo gear but am seeing a pink 4500.

Micheal

Pink 4500 :D the 'girls model' hehehe

My daughter has a pink .22lr lol...It seems we sterotype girls and pink a bit too much though, when I got her the Pink .22, she says she wished it was Camo LOL :D

Congrats again Rob....its a new world for you and Dawn. Let Dawn know I hope she is feeling as good as is possible.

Nathan.

Congratulations, Rob & Dawnie....That is wonderful that Mom and Riley both came through with flying colors...My own daughter, Kyleigh, had her second baby this morning, a boy... You'll love having a daughter, Rob...They can really bring you great joy if you raise them right---And I'm sure you and Dawnie will do just that...Cheers, Unc

Congrats to Granpa X2 Uncle Uncle Ron :huh: Ok no more babies I'm loosing track :wacko: on what to call Granpa Uncle Uncle Ron

Rob and Dawnie,

She truly is a beautiful baby. Usually it takes a couple of weeks for newborns to start looking cute. Our boys were pretty scary when they arrived on the scene.. Our oldest son looked like a wrinkled up little ol' man, and our second looked like a bulldog. Our daughter, on the other hand was beautiful, as is Riley. She's a doll! You guys did good, for never having done this before. Let's see prospecting and making babies, looks like that's two things you're a natural at.

Doc

You know Rob, I just had a funny thought. What are you 30 something years old. Do you realize, like all of us guys here, until we had children, we had not done one constructive thing with our private parts? Sort of makes me think we should be rewarded a little blue ribbon with a small gold medallion to hang on it for a job well done.

Doc