MICHAEL TELLINGER TOPICS

I posted the Mysterious white powder of gold under another heading. I will post everything else under this heading.

BIBLE QUESTIONS/CLARIFICATIONS:

Dear #name

This week I would like to present something a little lighter and more humorous to you. Those who have read "Slave Species of god" will be familiar with the "Wrath of God" chapter which exposes a truly bloodthirsty side of the God of the Old Testament.

I cannot take credit for this week's article but it certainly resonates with the unstable and psychotic behaviour of humans, seemingly inspired by the word of God. It is amazing what people will justify as being acceptable behaviour, if they believe that it is the will of their god. I trust you will see the truly funny side of this double-edge morality. Thank you Terry Farless.

Does the word of God seem really confusing sometimes?

Things to remember when quoting the bible and persecuting people.

Laura Schlessinger dispenses sex advice to people who call in to her radio show. Recently, she said that as an observant Orthodox Jew homosexuality is to her an abomination according to Leviticus 18:22 and cannot be condoned in any circumstance.

Dear Dr. Laura.

Thank you for doing so much to educate people regarding God's Law. I have learned a great deal from your radio show, and I try to share that knowledge with as many people as I can. When someone tries to defend the homosexual lifestyle, for example, I simply remind them that Leviticus 18:22 clearly states it to be an abomination. End of debate.

I do need some advice from you, however, regarding some of the specific Bible laws and how to follow them.

a) When I burn a bull on the altar as a sacrifice, I know it creates a pleasing odour for the Lord (Lev. 1:9). The problem is my neighbours bitch to the zoning people. They claim the odour is not pleasing to them. Should I smite them?

B) I would like to sell my daughter into slavery, as sanctioned in Exodus 21:7. What do you think would be a fair price for her? She's 18 and starting college. Will the slave buyer be required to continue to pay for her education by law?

c) I know that I am allowed no contact with a woman while she is in her period of menstrual uncleanliness (Lev. 15:19-24). The problem is, how do I tell? I have tried asking, but most women take offence and threaten to call Human Resources.

d) Lev. 25:44 states that I may indeed possess slaves, both male and female, provided they are purchased from neighbouring nations. A friend of mine claims that this applies to Mexicans, but not Canadians. Can you clarify?

Why can't I own Canadians? Is there something wrong with them due to the weather?

e) I have a neighbour who insists on working on the Sabbath. Exodus 35:2 clearly states he should be put to death. Am I morally obligated to kill him myself, or should this be a neighbourhood improvement project? What is a good day to start? Should we begin with small stones? Kind of lead up to it?

f) A friend of mine feels that even though eating shellfish is an

abomination (Lev. 11:10), it is a lesser abomination than homosexuality. I don't agree. I mean, a shrimp just isn't the same as a you-know-what.

Can you settle this?

g) Lev. 21:20 states that I may not approach the altar of God if I have a defect in my sight. I have to admit that I wear reading glasses. Does my vision have to be 20/20, or is there some wiggle room here? Would contact lenses fall within some exception?

h) Most of my male friends get their hair trimmed, including the hair around their temples, even though this is expressly forbidden by Lev.19:27. How should they die? The Mafia once took out Albert Anastasia in a barbershop, but I'm not Catholic; is this ecumenical thing a sign that it's ok?

i) I know from Lev. 11:6-8 that touching the skin of a dead pig makes me unclean, but may I still play football if I wear gloves?

j) My uncle has a farm. He violates Lev. 19:19 by planting two different crops in the same field, as does his wife by wearing garments made of two different kinds of thread (cotton/polyester blend). He also tends to curse and blaspheme a lot. Is it really necessary that we go to all the trouble of getting the whole town together to stone them? (Lev.24:10-16) Couldn't we just burn them to death at a private family affair like we do with people who sleep with their in-laws? (Lev. 20:14)

I know you have studied these things extensively, so I am confident you can help. Thank you again for reminding us that God's word is eternal and unchanging. Your devoted disciple and adoring fan.

Terry Farless

slavespecies.com

Thank you so much for your interest in my book and the subject of our human origins. Your first article is below. Please share it with others who may have an interest in this subject. There are some great new articles ahead with amazing new research that simply baffles the brain. There is so much for us to explore and as we do so, we realise how little we know. So keep exploring and enjoy the articles.

Michael Tellinger

Physical and Spiritual – Alien rain falls from the sky.

When trying to come to terms with our human origins, I refer to the physical presence of Homo sapiens – this body of ours, which is made up of billions of cells, performing functions and housing our souls while we walk around on this planet. I have often found myself in debates with people who simply cannot separate their physical part, from their spiritual side. They claim that the two are inseparable. Well, I claim that the two are completely separate entities and should never be confused and NEVER be thrown into one comfortable mushy co-existence. Ask any spiritual healer – your body is just a vessel for your soul.

If I put a gun to your head and pull the trigger, our debate will end right there and your body would lie on the floor without movement. Our physical interaction would be over – whether you would interact with me in some other spiritual way is a very different debate. I do not deny the existence of a very active spiritual side to our existence BUT for the sake of focus and clarity, let us stick to the physical part of our sudden appearance on this planet as a species some 180 000 to 250 000 years ago.

I have been chastised by my anthropologist friend, for saying "sudden" appearance. Why they have such a problem with that term puzzles me because we have not really evolved at all physically since our creation, and therefore "sudden" appearance becomes the operative word here. I agree that "sudden" would be completely inappropriate if we had undergone dramatic physical evolutionary changes since Adam & Eve, but there is no evidence that suggests such drastic evolutionary steps.

I would therefore like to pose the question again – and ask archaeologists and anthropologists to consider this 'sudden' appearance of Humankind on this planet.

Who are we as a species? Where do we come from? AND - Why are we here?

In "Slave Species of god" I talk about various ancient scripts as old as 5800 years, that talk about what clearly sounds like genetic manipulation and cloning by a more advanced group of astronauts who settled on Earth and cloned Humankind as a Slave Species. We have now reached the same genetic ability and yet some of us find it utterly unacceptable that such advanced 'humans' could have lived on other planets and done such things on our planet Earth. Maybe that is because we do not believe that other planets exist? That is no longer so, we now also know that planet formation is the NORM throughout the universe. We also know that our very own solar system has many more than just the 9 planets we have been clinging on to for so long.

Even a year ago I was accused of 'being an idiot' by a very confident chap at a talk that I gave, during which I spoke about Panspermia and suggested that life arrives on Earth from space all the time. In my chapter on Panspermia I outline the now scientifically accepted fact, that life exists everywhere in the universe, in the form of microscopic organisms, larvae, spores, seeds bacteria, viruses and other forms yet unknown to us. These life-forms are distributed around the universe by asteroids, comets and other space objects and eventually land on planets, where they sprout new life and evolve. This means that new life is being deposited on planets all over the universe as we speak, in unimaginable numbers. This life begins to evolve and evolve and evolve until it reaches high levels of intelligence. Once this level is reached and the species begins to reach out into space and exploring other planets, we reach a situation where new habitable planets would become the tar get of more advanced universal species. Pretty much what we are doing on Mars right now. Sooner or later we will take it to the next level and go beyond our solar system. Or would you rather we stayed here on Earth just wondering what is going on in the big wide universe?

A recent article in New Scientist finally put to rest any doubt that Panspermia is alive and well. It reported on a number of alien life-forms that fell to the ground in the rain in various parts of the world. In July 2001, about 50 tons of 'red dust' fell in the rain in the province of Kerala, India. Scientists have been baffled by the microscopic alien life-forms never seen before and without any DNA. In August 2000, sprats (small herring-like fish) fell on the English port of Great Yarmouth, and in June 1997 live tadpoles and toads fall from the sky in the rain in Mexico. The one way this could have happened is that a comet, carrying eggs or larvae or the red dust in its icy body plummeted towards Earth. As the comet exploded in the upper atmosphere, the content floated down to Earth due to gravity and settled in the clouds. The next thunderstorm produced the new arrivals to Earth in dramatic fashion.

So where am I going with this?

We are now reaching the phase of true space exploration, where we WILL put to use our scientific knowledge on other planets as we settle on them. If life has been evolving on millions of planets for millions of years, there must be many more advanced species than us on many other planets, just like there must be many lesser evolved species on other planets. It therefore makes perfect sense that as the many evolved universal species explore other planets, they will from time to time do things that have some unexpected side effects – like creating a new species that is less intelligent – and allowing it to get out of control. Pretty much what most likely happened on this planet of ours called Earth.

The latest genetic discovery from the Human Genome Project brings us some very interesting corroborative evidence that suggests our DNA was indeed manipulated and spliced at the point of our creation. This will be the subject of next week's article.

Keep exploring – universal peace to you all.

Michael Tellinger.

www.slavespecies.com

Read the article:

http://www.newscientistspace.com/article/mg18925411.100.html

Here is the second edition of my weekly article series. We explore evidence of genetic manipulation of the earliest humans. I will keep the articles as fresh and up to date with the latest scientific discoveries as possible. I hope to point out to you where this new information is slipping through the cracks of mainstream scholars and academics, while it supports many of the so-called outlandish theories about our human origins. Please email me with your feedback. Enjoy the read and please register your friends that may also have similar interests.

Michael Tellinger.

Chromosome Fusion

Evidence of DNA manipulation in our distant past?

The Human Genome Project has dished up some real surprises to scientists. The first surprise was the vast percentage of the human DNA that is inactive. It is estimated that at least 97% of our DNA is in actual fact a waste of space, as it does not contain any active genes that actually carry the code for any of our physical makeup. Then within the genes there are Introns – parts that do not carry any code; and Exons - sections that carry some sort of genetic code. The full length of our DNA is made up of some 20 000 genes that have now been identified. These genes carry the blueprint for the structure of our entire body. What is very puzzling is the fact that Homo sapiens, as the supposed pinnacle if civilized evolution on this planet, should have such large parts of unused DNA. We seem to have the longest DNA molecule among all other species, but we use the smallest part of it in proportion to the other species. In other words, all the other creatures use much more of their DNA than humans do. Some species use as much as 98% of their DNA.

This flies directly in the face of the principles of evolution. Humans should have the most complex and evolved DNA of all creatures, to have reached levels of civilization seemingly much higher than any other species on Earth over millions of years of evolution. What is even more curious is the predicted number of genes in species. The numbers seem to increase steadily from basic organisms to the most advanced. We would expect that humans should end up having most genes, but strangely this is not the case. Here are some examples of the predictions for total number of genes in species. Fruit Fly 21 000; Zebrafish 50 000; Chicken 76 000; Mouse 81 000; Chimp 130 000; Human 68 000.

Can you see the problem here? The Chimp is our closest know genetic relative and yet it has almost twice as many genes as humans. And then we get to the anomaly of the chromosomes. Our DNA is broken up into 23 pairs of chromosomes. By comparison, all apes have 24 pairs. One would expect that Homo erectus, our immediate evolutionary precursor would then also have had 24 chromosome pairs.

Just one year ago on 6 April 2005, researchers from the National Human Genome Research Institute announced that "A detailed analysis of chromosomes 2 and 4 has detected the largest "gene deserts" known in the human genome and uncovered more evidence that human chromosome 2 arose from the fusion of two ancestral ape chromosomes" as reported in Nature. It is also the second largest chromosome we possess and it seems to make no sense why 2 primordial chromosomes should have merged to make us human, if this new chromosome gives us no apparent advantage for survival.

So when we read in the Sumerian tablets that humans were cloned as a sub-species between Homo erectus and a more advanced human-like species that arrived on Earth some 400 000 years ago, it suddenly makes a little bit more sense. The tablets describe how our maker removed certain parts of the "Tree of life" to trim the ability of the new "creature" and how they struggled to make the perfect "primitive worker" so that it could understand commands but not be too smart to question their existence. Similar suggestions of genetic cloning are made in The Koran and Hindu Laws of Manu.

The Koran:

• Ya Sin: "Is man not aware that We created him from a little germ?"

• The Believers - God says almost verbatim what the Sumerian tablets tell us. "We first created man from an essence of clay; then placed him a living germ in a secure enclosure. The germ we made a clot of blood, and the clot a lump of flesh. This we fashioned into bones, then clothed the bones with flesh…"

Laws of Manu:

• 19. But from minute body (-framing) particles of these seven very powerful Purushas springs this (world), the perishable from the imperishable.

• 20. Among them each succeeding (element) acquires the quality of the preceding one, and whatever place (in the sequence) each of them occupies, even so many qualities it is declared to possess.

Notice the reference to "We" by the creator. The cloning of humans as a more primitive worker or "lulu amelu" suddenly does not seem so far fetched and the strange genetic anomalies seem to support some genetic manipulation in our distant past. The modern-day researchers go further to say that this "fusion" of our chromosome 2 is what makes us human.

Are we getting closer to proving that humans were created by his MAKER as slaves to work in the early gold mines on Earth? It certainly seems like it.

Michael Tellinger.

Dear CHARLIE

I know that I said my articles will be about a page long, but this is such an important and juicy bit of new evidence that it requires a little deeper exploration. Please enjoy it and read the full Gospel of Judas via the link at the bottom. Next article will return to the shorter, punchier version.

Best regards

Michael.

The Gospel or the Truth

The English language has a wonderful way of using unrelated words to represent a specific meaning, when such words are used in our daily conversations. Gospel, is one such word that has commonly replaced most other superlatives when trying to express the highest level of truth, confidence or credibility.

The past few weeks has seen a new attack on the word "gospel" as the world turned with great interest towards the newly unveiled "Gospel of Judas". National Geographic presented the translations to a seemingly stunned world not quite sure how to deal with this "new truth" from the last days of Jesus Christ. This 1700 year old and rather tatty document contains a debate between Jesus and Judas and paints a somewhat different picture about events surrounding the last supper. "Judas said to him, "I know who you are and where you have come from. You are from the immortal realm of Barbelo. And I am not worthy to utter the name of the one who has sent you." This will certainly not please the hardcore biblical scholars and sounds rather similar to the 'clan' of immortal gods that set out to create humankind as described in the Sumerian tablets.

Those that have read "Slave Species of god" will be familiar with the life and teachings of Jesus before he arrived back in Canaan to begin the last three years of his teaching. In the East he was known as St. Issa and in the Americas he was referred to as the "Great White Robed Master" or the "Pale One" or the "Pale Great Master" and other names like "The Prophet".

But Jesus was constantly surrounded by angels, ever-ready to strike in his defense. And he often refers to his angels that can either come to his rescue or perform some other miraculous feat. And the new Gospel is no exception: "And a luminous cloud appeared there. He said, 'Let an angel come into being as my attendant.'… "A great angel, the enlightened divine Self-Generated, emerged from the cloud. Because of him, four other angels came into being from another cloud… (Gospel of Judas. A link to the full Gospel is at the bottom of this email)

The question begs… who were these so-called angels? Why did they constantly appear when there was trouble brewing or when it was about to hit the fan? As in Sodom!

As can be seen, this idea is clearly continued in this new "Gospel of Judas" as Jesus refers to angels appearing out of clouds in the sky. He also refers to a greater universal being that controls all these angels and a being that has not been seen among men and angels. Not dissimilar to what we read in the Sumerian tablets. A really shocking revelation is when Jesus refers to another realm of 'more advanced beings'.

"They said to him, "Master, where did you go and what did you do when you left us?"

Jesus said to them, "I went to another great and holy generation." His disciples said to him, "Lord, what is the great generation that is superior to us and holier than us, that is not now in these realms?" When Jesus heard this, he laughed…no host of angels of the stars will rule over that generation, and no person of mortal birth can associate with it, because that generation does not come from… The generation of people among you is from the generation of humanity…" When his disciples heard this, they each were troubled in spirit."

Then we read about 12 luminaries who ruled, in the same way that all ancient mythologies have exposed us to their pantheon on 12 gods. "Adamas was in the first luminous cloud that no angel has ever seen among all those called 'God.'" Is Jesus referring to a larger number of "gods" that ruled the world?

The problem is that this Gospel, like many others before it has been deemed to be less valuable than the material it was written on. This new Gospel contradicts the New Testament in many ways and has already caused large numbers of religious leaders around the world to discredit it. But we should not be surprised at this behaviour as many so called Apocryphal books have received the same treatment in the early days of Christianity when the New Testament was being compiled by men with personal agendas.

The Apocrypha (hidden things/writings) is a collection of books written mostly by authors of other books of the Bible, but the Apocrypha were not included in any of the Bibles. They deal with Christian and Biblical themes, some from the times of the Old Testament, others from the times of the New Testament. There are many Apocryphal books that were not deemed fit by the 'editors' of the New Testament to be included, mainly because the message they carry is often in direct contradiction to the agenda of the editors, who were Roman Emperors and their appointed religious sidekicks.

This is a list of some Apocrypha, there are over 40 linked to the New Testament:

14 Gospels, by Thomas, James, Peter, Bartholomew; 15 Acts, by Andrew, Peter, Matthew, John, Thomas, Paul... 6 Revelations, by Paul, Thomas, John, Virgin Mary, Stephen, Peter... Acts of John, Acts of Paul, Acts of Paul and Thecla, Acts of Peter, Apocalypse of James (I), Apocalypse of James (II), Apocalypse of Peter, Apocalypse of Philip, Apocalypse of Stephan, Apocalypse of Thomas, Apocryphon of John, Epistle of Pontius Pilate, Gospel of Nicodemus, Gospel of Perfection, Gospel of Philip, Gospel of Peter, Revelation of Peter, Protevangelium of James, Gospel of the Birth of Mary, Gospel of the Hebrews, Gospel of the Infancy of Jesus Christ, Gospel of Thomas, Gospel of Truth, History of Joseph, Letter of Paul to the Alexandrians, Testament of the Lord, Wisdom of Jesus.

The real work surrounding these books began with Flavius Valerius Constantinus – 272 - 337 AD, commonly known as Constantine the Great, he became known as the first 'Christian Emperor' of the Roman empire and began the Empire's unofficial sponsoring of Christianity, which was a major factor in the survival and spread of the religion. He founded the city of Constantinople (Istanbul) as the new capital of the Eastern Empire which became the home of Christianity, filled with large numbers of churches and temples. He also proclaimed that Sunday would be the day of worship.

The First Council of Nicaea, which was called by Constantine in 325 AD, was the first ecumenical (worldwide) conference of bishops of the Christian Church. The participating bishops were given free travel and lodging. The council, which was also called a synod, dealt with the problems created by the Aryan controversy, concerning the nature and status of Jesus. The Aryans had their own views of who Jesus really was. We must remember that Jesus spent most of his growing life, since the age of 12 or 13 in the East, under the influence of several eastern religious philosophies and Aryanism was just one of them. Finally the Synod decided against the Aryans and voted in favour of Trinitarianism, which suddenly made Jesus part of the Father and the Holy Spirit. This was a whole new twist to the New Testament and the H oly Trinity was born. Another outcome of the council was an agreement by the bishops of all the Churches, to celebrate Easter on the same day. Is that not a little strange?

These were the wild and wonderful early days of Christianity, when most of its foundations were laid. The editing of the Bible's New Testament began to take shape, but it would take another 800 years before the final version was decided upon. This long process is filled with controversy because many books were omitted while others were amended before they were included. It was during this period that one of the first recorded references to the Catholic Church emerged. This Catholic denomination of Christianity continued to expand into what it has become today. The largest and most powerful wing of the Christian Church.

Food for thought it certainly is. Who were all those angels milling around? Who were the other gods? Where was the other realm with immortal beings? And who was Jesus, that he deserved such constant angelic protection? Once again we find that scientific discoveries seem to fly in the face of mainstream religion and rather support the alternative 'truth' about our history.

Michael Tellinger

20 April 2006.

Read the full Gospel of Judas: http://www9.nationalgeographic.com/lostgos...spelofJudas.pdf

Much has been written about GOLD and our human obsession with this metal from the earliest of times. Here is some food for thought on the matter.

Michael.

Gold - The endless obsession!

Jewelry or scientific wonder?

Our failing ozone layer and seemingly irreversible climate change will force our environmentalists to put their brand new thinking caps on.

The answer to the question how gold, or any other material for that matter, would be dispersed into the atmosphere as a protective shield is not simple. But it is also not a new idea. Global environmentalists have postulated a number of such ideas over the years which included various substances and materials, in an attempt to deal with our own failing ozone problem. We have to submit that we do not know everything at this stage of our evolutionary path, but there are probably many ways in which a substance like gold could be treated to possibly achieve this goal. We are yet to discover this.

The tales from Sumerian tablets tell us that a group of ancient astronauts arrived on Earth in search for gold; not because they wanted to wear more flashy bracelets, but because of a dire necessity for survival on their own planet.

I deal with the properties of gold in "Slave Species of god" to a large extent but it only scratches the surface. Gold is truly a most remarkable metal and while the amazing healing properties of colloidal silver are well documented in history, we are probably yet to discover the many amazing properties of colloidal gold in the future. The fact remains that humankind has been obsessed with gold since the earliest of times in pre-history. WHY? It certainly was not to create sought-after jewelry, this old reasoning by historians is absurd and has no historical merit nor validation. And why was 'God' so obsessed with gold from Genesis 2? When he promises to take his 'chosen' people to the land of 'milk and honey' because the 'gold is good' ?

The value of gold as an item of clothing or ornament only emerged many thousands of years after mankind was seemingly working with the metal and excavating it from mines and refining it from ore. Why would they go to such trouble? Who taught humankind the process of ore extraction thousands of years before so-called civilization even began to blossom on Earth?

Much has been written about alternate states of the metal and the inexplicable properties it displays under such conditions. There is a state in which gold apparently behaves unlike any other substance we know and displays highly un-natural properties, to the point that it defies the laws of gravity. I stress that I am only the messenger and not the source, but this will most certainly be the subject of a forthcoming article with more meat to bite into, and I would urge everyone to do their own research as well.

Some two months ago I was interviewing a retired South African banker who in his day headed up probably the most powerful monetary fund in SA. In his position he was very close to the major decision makers in the gold industry. He confirmed that he was privy to a meeting between a group of top scientists and business men from South Africa; USA and Iran, who secretly met to discuss how gold could be used in the atmosphere to deal with a number of environmental issues on Earth. I will scratch more and share my findings with you all.

INTERESTING ARTICLE ON GOLD

http://www.science.anth.org.uk/kolisko/gold.htm

Michael Tellinger

May 2006.

www.slavespecies.com

I have had several enquiries to explain the concept of PANSPERMIA. So here is a shorter outline than that covered in "Slave Species of god" plus a very useful link to NASA's Stardust project which captured the space debris left behind by a comet. Enjoy... and spread the word to those who may enjoy this type of information.

Keep exploring

Michael Tellinger.

PANSPERMIA – Life Everywhere

I have often wondered why so many depictions of aliens from space carry such resemblance to us humans. All those who claim to have been abducted, or those who have been contacted by aliens, mostly describe them in very similar fashion. The strange thing is that these aliens seem to have features similar to humans and not some other insect-like monster from space. Is it because the individual who claims to have seen these aliens may simply be hallucinating? Or could it be the influence of mass media and the many movies which have graced our screens depicting aliens mostly in a humanoid form? Or could there possibly be a more logical or possibly even scientific explanation for this curious phenomenon? Since we have come to know that the Earth is not the centre of the universe, we can start opening our minds to new possibilities. But like many things we 'seem' to have dis covered in the last two centuries on Earth, we find out that they have already been discovered by our distant ancestors. It is especially true for the subject of astronomy. The ancient Mesopotamians, Egyptians, Greeks, Chinese and Americans, all had a superior knowledge of the cosmos to us. They knew things about the planets and our solar system which we only rediscovered in the latter parts of the 20th century.

One such cosmic phenomenon which was reintroduced into modern cosmology in the 1970's was the ancient Greek concept of Panspermia. This word can be translated as 'seeds everywhere' and its first recorded advocate was a Greek philosopher known as Anaxagoras of Clazomenae in Asia Minor, born about 500 BC. He was from a noble family, but wishing to devote himself entirely to science, he gave up his property to his relatives and relocated to Athens, where he lived in intimacy with Pericles. Shortly before the outbreak of the Peloponnesian War he was charged with impiety, which was, 'denying the gods recognized by the state'. He not only had the honor of giving philosophy a home in Athens, where it flourished for a thousand years, but he was the first philosopher who introduced a spiritual principle which gives matter life and form. Anaxagoras laid down his doctrine in a prose work entitled 'On Nature' of which only fragments are preserved. Anaxagoras postulated the idea of independent elements which coexist in space and air, creating life. He called them 'seeds'. They are the ultimate elements of combination and are indivisible, imperishable 'primordia' of infinite number, and differing in shape, color, and taste. Later writers referred to these seeds as 'omoiomereia' which was an expression of Aristotle, meaning 'particles of like kind with each other and with the whole that is made up of them'.

It is fascinating how the ancient 'gods' seem to make their appearance in the strangest places at the strangest times. And while we are trying to unravel the origins of humankind, a completely different subject, we find that our protagonist's life was greatly influenced by the ancient gods who must have had a great hold over the Greek authorities. The fact that a philosopher was jailed because he disobeyed the gods, goes a long way in supporting the outlandish theory that these gods must have had a real hold over the ancient Kings. In "Slave Species of god" this subject is covered in much greater detail and we find out that their control was absolute.

When panspermia was reintroduced in the 70's by a handful of serious scientists, it was met with loads of criticism and the kind of ridicule which has been experienced by most visionaries throughout human history. But fortunately they could point to Louis Pasteur who in 1864 shocked the scientific world with his landmark experiment, disproving the concept of spontaneous generation. Pasteur's discovery also had a practical impact on medicine, proving that germs are the primary causes and carriers of disease.

If this principle had been accepted as the fundamental theory on the origins of life way back then, today we may still be unsure how life on Earth began, BUT at least we would approach the question differently. We would assume that life here had to be 'seeded' somehow and we would investigate the possible mechanisms for such seeding. Is it possible for bacteria and other microscopic organisms to come to Earth from space? Can they survive harsh conditions, radiation, extreme temperatures for long periods of time? Maybe even millions of years? All this has now been proven beyond any doubt and generally accepted by the scientific world.

But to argue the possibility of life arriving on Earth from space requires some proof of life in space…and if it does exist, how does it reach Earth…and once it has reached Earth what kind of role can it possibly play in the creation of life, evolution or the speeding up of evolution.

This is what Hoyle and Wickramasinghe proved in the early 70's. By using spectroscopic analyses of light from distant stars, they showed that there was evidence of life in the interstellar dust. This dust exists throughout space as leftover matter from the creation of stellar systems and contains microscopic organism like bacteria. It is also possible that there may be viruses and other organic material present in this so-called dust. It got there as a result of cosmic collisions of space bodies like planets and even supernovas, which is when a star explodes spreading its content over vast distances of space. By definition this really means that the universe must be filled with life of all kinds.

Given its size and age of the universe, there have been cosmic collision occurring for billions of years and life must exist everywhere throughout space. Space dust settles on Earth every second of every day, carrying with it all kinds of organisms, sometimes deadly to humans.

This also means that comets, asteroids and meteors become the carriers of life as they travel through space picking up these microscopic organisms, which could even include larvae and spores. When they crash into planets like Earth, they deposit these seeds of life, initiating a whole new chain reaction of evolution and life. There will be much more information available when the results from NASA's Stardust project are revealed.

Read more about NASA's Stardust project: http://stardust.jpl.nasa.gov/home/index.html

Michael Tellinger

www.slavespecies.com

I call this week's article "Space without and within".

This is not really an article but more of an adventure. In "Slave Species of god" I deal with the relative insignificance of our species on this planet. It is amazing to think that we only discovered the last 3 planets in our solar system in the past 250 years and that 400 years ago people were burnt at the stake for suggesting that the world was not the centre of the universe. We seem to think that we have made great strides and yet the same religious dogma still haunts us today.

If it is at all remotely feasible that we Homo sapiens are the accidental byproduct of more advanced beings in our prehistory on Earth, this streaming video will give you a sense of the vastness of it all. The concept of a creator God with a big 'G' becomes quite relevant when we contemplate our role in all of this space. How does our spirituality interact with the vastness of it all? How do our souls relate to the intricate nature of space on the inside and the sub-atomic parts of our physical being? As much as we hypothesize about religion and philosophy, there is so much more for us to learn and explore.

Every week we discard old scientific knowledge and replace it with new fascinating research findings. Suddenly scientist are talking about the fact that Mars not only had life and an atmosphere as recently as 15 000 years ago, but that it was intelligent life. Astronauts confess to having seen UFOs on their moon missions and global warming is forcing us to truly question our actions on this planet. Will it go the same way as Mars did? Will we have to learn lessons from our ancient ancestors to protect our atmosphere and our planet from harmful UV and X-rays from space?

I had a great streaming video to show you but the URL was removed from YOU Tube - very unfortunate. So here is a copy of the article that quotes Buzz Aldrin about their UFO experiences on the moon. Till next time...

Keep exploring

Michael Tellinger

June 2006

www.slavespecies.com

First Men on Moon Saw UFOs

25-Jul-2006

In the documentary "Apollo 11: The Untold Story," shown on Britain's Channel Five on Monday night, July 24, astronaut Buzz Aldrin says he, Neil Armstrong and Michael Collins all saw a UFO shadowing their spacecraft. Apollo 11, which took off on July 16, 1969, was the first manned mission to the moon. Aldrin says, "There was something out there, close enough to be observed, and what could it be?"

In the documentary, he says, "Now, obviously the three of us weren't going to blurt out, 'Hey, Houston, we've got something moving alongside of us and we don't know what it is,' you know? We weren't about to do that, because we knew that that those transmissions would be heard by all sorts of people and somebody might have demanded we turn back because of aliens or whatever the reason is." He says NASA knew about the UFO but covered up the information.

It has just been learned that all but two of the 700 boxes of Apollo 11 videos are mysteriously missing from the National Archives. The footage of the Apollo 11 mission was recorded on special 1-inch magnetic tape, and the only machines that can play it are at Goddard Space Flight Center in Maryland, which is being closed in the fall of 2006.

Astronaut Gordon Cooper, who took part in the earlier Mercury and Gemini missions, had his first UFO sighting as an Air Force pilot. He later said that a UFO landed at Edwards Air Force Base. In 1985, Cooper testified at the UN, saying, "I believe that these extraterrestrial vehicles and their crews are visiting this planet from other planets, which obviously are a little more technically advanced than we are here on Earth. For many years I have lived with a secret, in a secrecy imposed on all specialists and astronauts. I can now reveal that every day, in the USA, our radar instruments capture objects of form and composition unknown to us." Astronaut Edgar Mitchell, who was the 6th man to walk on the moon, has also said he believes in the existence of UFOs.

Whitley Strieber comments, "I was on a television program in the UK with Buzz Aldrin where he treated me with ill- concealed contempt and stated categorically that he had never seen a UFO. While I am glad that he has finally admitted a truth that I was told by other astronauts many years ago, I will never forget his treatment of me. In contrast, Edgar Mitchell and Gordon Cooper were forthcoming with me. If there are craft guided by nonhumans in our skies, then we would be fools to assume that they are not also on the ground and in our lives. It's time for organizations like NASA to stop lying and get on with the process of contact."

Charlie notes: supported by Richard Hoaglund's book "Dark Secrets fo NASA"

Stem Cells – Stepping stones to immortality? Or a waste of time?

Before we crack the DNA code – lot's of fun to be had with the miracle of Stem Cells.

This week I'd like to shine the spotlight on the tussle between stem cell research and gene therapy. Recently a reader mailed and asked me to investigate the DNA and genetic sequence of Dolphins. Sad to say, that so far there seems to be very little information available and I am not even sure if there is a group mapping the Dolphin genome at present. My guess is that as soon as they have some tangible results it will be posted on the various genome project websites, as it is with the other species being mapped. The results will certainly be fascinating to study and compare to the apes and human genome with specific attention being focused on the number of active genes and introns.

But while we are wrestling with the intricacies of our DNA in an attempt to understand the blueprint for human life, another group of medical scientists are making great strides in the art of manipulating our bodies, with the miraculous abilities of stem cells. And you can rest assured th at it will not be in the too distant future that hospitals will become much more than a place for the treatment of sick people. It is quite easy to speculate that hospitals and laboratories will rapidly evolve into organ and body-part factories.

The futuristic view of cloning movies of some years ago is now truly upon us. The scientific media has been reporting that not only can scientists now grow brand new organs from stem cells as ordered by patients or CLIENTS, but surgeons can also re-grow damaged organs like hearts, crippled spines, livers, kidneys and any other problem organs in your body. Stem cell therapy can also reverse the damage caused by Parkinson's disease, diabetes and others. The most encouraging aspect of this procedure, is that it overcomes the problem of transplanted organs being rejected by the auto-immune system of our bodies, which has in the past caused many transplants to fail miserably causing their recipients great anguish.

But when t hese synthetically grown organs and body parts will actually be unleashed on the human populace is not known. My guess is, not until the pharmaceutical giants have ensured that they have wrapped up the commercial benefits of these procedures tightly enough, and ensured that new legislation has been passed that protects their commercial exploitation of this new area of science.

For those who are still a little fuzzy on the subject of stem cells: The most sought-after stem cells are known as Embryonic stem cells. They are the first cells that are created when an embryo is formed after fertilization. There stem cells have the remarkable potential to develop into all of the different cells that make up the body. It is a true miracle of life. In a sense they can also serve as a sort of repair system for the body, while they can theoretically divide without limit to replenish other damaged cells as long as the person or animal is still alive. When a stem cell divides, e ach new cell has the potential to either remain a stem cell or become another type of cell with a more specialized function, such as a muscle cell, a red blood cell, or a brain cell.

So how do we get stem cells to use for our medical treatments? This is where the moral and ethical argument begins.

For years, doctors have been transplanting adult stem cells or blood stem cells obtained from bone marrow, when performing bone marrow transplants. But in 1998 the first embryonic stem cells were isolated and started the moral dilemma. Is it ethical and humane to keep human embryos alive in a laboratory to harvest the purest form of stem cells from such embryos? Those with life threatening diseases usually answer yes. While those who believe that they are the custodians of human dignity and morality will voice a definite no.

And so, while strong opposition in the USA to stem cell research and cloning is forcing the US giants to set up operations in emerging economies like South Africa, once again we need to come to terms with the fact that no matter how many organs we successfully grow or transplant from stem cells, we are once again practicing reactionary medicine. We are simply treating the cause but not the symptom. Because the source of all our disease and organ failure and physical deformity is not found in stem cells, but rather in the defects of our DNA.

I would therefore not be too concerned about the stem cell area of medical science but on the progress of gene replacement therapy. When we come to master this area of medicine, we will truly be knocking on the door of the Holy Grail that harbours all secrets of life. Our biggest concerns will then become the philosophy of world religions and the concept of immortality.

Because once we have mastered gene therapy, we will be very close to understanding immortality in our species. What effect will this have on our human behaviour? How will we treat the poor backward nations of th e world? Do we have the mental and spiritual ability to deal with immortality? Not by a long shot.

In 'Slave Species of god' I briefly deal with this subject but as we make new discoveries in genetic science I find myself conflicted by all this. And it raises some horrific possibilities. Because if our genome was manipulated and cloned to produce a primitive species, it is quite possible that we have managed to evolve and reactivate certain parts of our DNA but not other crucial parts that would normally evolve in tandem. All this could lead to tragic behavioral results by humankind, not really ready for such high levels of scientific knowledge, while our spiritual side has been stagnating, enslaved by the dogma of world religion over the past 10 000 years.

Michael Tellinger

July 2006.

Visit my website: www.slavespecies.com

This week we deal with the subject of energy. Something that the Sumerian tablets describe very clearly, when they talk about the Anunnaki settlers on Earth using water as fuel. For decades we have ignored the information captured by scribes some 4000 years ago but the latest discoveries in science are forcing us to reconsider the ancient message.

Water Power & Free Energy

Ancient knowledge - new discovery?

The more research I do on alternative energy sources, the more horrified I become at the emerging evidence of some kind of very powerful clandestine movement to suppress new discoveries in this area. There are reports of a diverse number of free energy sources that have been presented by scientists and ordinary men over the past 150 years, and yet, the world is trapped in an energy crisis that is very quickly affecting all our lives and our evolutionary ability. But the effect goes well beyond the social well-being of people of the world. The consequences of the greedy manipulation and control of energy is rapidly affecting global climate and the planet as a whole. On a spiritual level this kind of manipulation has invisible but tangible effects on humankind as it quietly and cunningly keeps us enslaved to an invisible group of individuals who wield power in ways that the majority of us cannot understand.

So why is the control of energy so important? Because everything around us today requires energy. Progress and evolution requires energy. Our homes, cars, water, coffee, hair salons, phones, industry, space explorations, and the list goes on.

Therefore, access to free energy would give people the freedom to become self sufficient to a large extent and live wherever they want and pretty much be able to do what they want. Energy is the ether of the universe. It exists everywhere and it cannot be destroyed. I am not the only one who believes that the global petroleum giants have been keeping new forms of energy well wrapped up until such time that they have exhausted the financial benefits from fossil fuels.

We have to ask ourselves, are they somehow linked or answerable to the original creators of the Homo sapiens? Are they now performing the role of slave master over humankind? Doing everything in their power to prevent humans from achieving this major step in evolution that would possibly enable us to rapidly conquer space exploration and start asking more challenging questions about our status on this planet?

Nikola Tesla 1856 – 1943 was possibly one of the most important inventors and scientists ever, but his name was taken out of school books in the early fifties and most of us have never heard of him. He has about 200 patents in his name. He invented the radio, the telephone, the TV, AC poly phase, 60 cycle electricity, fluorescent and neon lights, the brushless motor, wireless communications, the Tesla coil and all coils we use today, transformers and just about everything you will find at a power plant. Hydro-generators, Laser beams, particle beams, helicopters, robotics and many more inventions. But just like most great thinkers he died a poor man. But his main obsession was free energy for all. He had developed a system where everyone could tap into a free energy source that could be distributed through the air, with power towers scattered around the world. It could power cars, trains and airplanes, boats, buses, etc. A totally clean and safe power source.

During the summer of 1931, Tesla demonstrated the first car that drove on free energy or electricity if you want. It was a Pierce Arrow, one of the luxury cars of the period. The petrol engine had been replaced with a round and completely enclosed electric motor of approximately 1m in length and 65cm in diameter, with a cooling fan in front. It retained a clutch, gearbox and transmission to the rear wheels. The "energy receiver" or gravitational energy converter was built by Tesla himself. It was installed in front of the dashboard. A heavy antenna of approximately 1.8 metres came out of the converter. Two thick rods protruded approximately 10cm from the converter housing. Tesla pushed them in saying "Now we have power". The motor achieved a maximum of 1800rpm and Tesla said there was enough power in the converter to illuminate an entire house, besides running the car engine. The car was tested for a week, reaching a top speed of 90 miles per hour effortlessly drawing its power from Tesla's Tower.

But for inexplicable reasons the funding was stopped by JP Morgan and Tesla's free energy tower on Long Island was taken down. Who got to JP Morga n? While the US government took control of the generators designed by Tesla at Niagara Falls, they knew that they could never control cars running on free energy. What happened to the car and the technology? No one seems to know. It is however highly suspicious that when Tesla died penniless at the age of 86, all his documents were confiscated by the authorities.

Today we now know that even at absolute zero temperature of -273 Celsius elementary particles continue to demonstrate energetic behaviour. This is called ZPE or Zero Point Energy and has created much excitement in scientific circles. Scientists believe that it is possible to tap into this universal pool of energy to allow the possibility of space travel. But ZPE theories also suggest new ways to understand inertia and gravity and thus potentially controlling these forces. It goes much further however, as we start to talk about far-out possibilities such as "warp-drive" space propulsion systems.

Contributions to this field have been done by such pioneers as Nobel laureates Ilya Prigogine, Dirac, John Wheeler, Puthoff and Julian Schwinger. There is a whole group of scientists that have conclusively shown the world new innovative ways of generating safe energy by demonstrating devises where the power output exceeds the power input. Some of these researchers include Nikola Tesla, Moray, DePalma, Newman, Boyer, Puthoff, Fleischmann, Pons, Bearden, Graneau, Patterson, Ward, and many others.

It is Pons and Fleischman that created much excitement in 1989 with their demonstration of what came to be referred to as "cold fusion" by generating energy in a laboratory without heat or any dangerous byproducts. But Patterson took the work even further by achieving significant results in both energy production and the transmutation of elements. Scholars now also believe that by means of a simplified extension of Electromagnetics and Classical Mechanics we could develop an energy system which requires no fuel of any kind, and a propulsion system which requires no propellant mass. Such an energy system need not burn, transform, or modify a fuel and thus create no waste products like pollution. The propulsion system would actually transcend so-called "anti-gravity" systems or levitation devices because the new inertial propulsion system would not require a gravity field such as the Earth in order to achieve si gnificant propulsive thrust.

But water has been the focus of attention for a long time as the primary source of energy for unlimited applications. Its components, hydrogen and oxygen, have a great potential to change the way the world operates. While we are led to believe that it is very complicated to utilize the latent energy trapped in every molecule of water, there are many individuals who have developed innovative devices and breakthrough technology to use water as an extremely effective energy source.

Sadly, none of these devices and discoveries has ever come close to reaching the global population. And while two thirds of the world is covered by water and more water arrives on Earth from space all the time in the form o f comets, water will remain the most lucrative source. And therefore also the most guarded technology by the petroleum giants that control the status quo on Earth. They are not prepared to give up the multi-trillion dollar industry and the control over their enslaved earthlings before all the fossil fuel is completely exhausted. It may cause a global economic meltdown in the process but this is obviously not their concern.

In 2004 I saw a documentary about the first "water" car made by Mercedes Benz, as they tested it on the roads of Iceland. The driver and presenter was highly impressed saying that there was no difference in its performance. It all seemed so simple and I assumed that we would see these cars on the roads in no time. So where are they? Or did the petroleum companies get to the Merc board of directors with an offer they could not refuse? Then out of the blue an American engineer called Denny Klein shows his amazing skills by turning water into an energy source for a number of applications. From a blow torch reaching a temperature of over 5000 Celsius, to propelling his car. Should we be surprised at these discoveries? Of course not. The Sumerian tablets talk about the early settlers on Earth using water as a fuel source to propel their space ships. But this has always been too incredible for historians and scientists to swallow and stories like thes e have ignorantly been written off as mythology.

It seems that we are finally rediscovering things our pre-historic ancestors knew very well. But there is a lot more to this fantastic story which I will share in my next article. For now, let me leave you with a news clip video of Denny Klein. My prediction is that just like all other discoveries of this nature, we will probably never hear of Denny Klein again, or he will be ridiculed by the scientific media and reduced to ongoing research in some backward village. I have also included a link to a manual with instructions on how to convert your car to running on water. There are plenty more on the net.

Keep exploring

Michael Tellinger

August 2006 - www.slavespecies.com

See video of Denny Klein and his water power.

http://www.slavespecies.com/WaterFuel%20-%20video.wmv

Convert your car to water power.

http://www.netmar.com/~maat/archive/feb2/carplans_doc.htm

We have already discussed the issues around our obsession with gold. During my research I found that gold and slavery are the two common denominators that can be traced back to the earliest of human times. It seems that gold is the first and main obsession of not only humans, but all the ancient gods from all the religions all the way back to Genesis 2 and even further back in the Sumerian tablets. New discoveries are beginning to show some truly mysterious and even miraculous properties of gold. Are we finally revealing the real reasons why the GODS of antiquity were so obsessed by this metal?

Enjoy

Michael.

White Powder of GOLD

The food of the gods – manna from heaven!

In 1994 at the Global Sciences Congress hosted by Dean Stonier in Virginia Beach, David Hudson presented his new findings to an astonished audience. By this time he had spent 17 years researching the strange properties of gold and other Platinum Group Metals or PMGs. Hunter was a successful farmer who saw an opportunity in recovering gold from old mining sites where the sandy leftovers from the refining process were dumped. His idea was simple, to accumulate gold and silver without having to pay taxes and because he had all the farming equipment he began recovering gold using the Heap Leach Cyanide method. The crushed ore is laid out and irrigated with a dilute cyanide solution. The solution percolates through the ore and leaches out the precious metal. This can take several weeks.

The solution containing the precious metals is called the pregnant solution. It continues percolating through the crushed ore until it reaches an impermeable liner at the bottom of the heap where it drains into a storage tank. The precious metals are then separated from the pregnant solution and the dilute cyanide solution now called 'barren solution' is normally re-used in the heap-leach-process or occasionally sent to an industrial water facility where the residual cyanide is treated and residual metals are removed. The water is then discharged back into the environment where it poses possible and obvious ecological threats. But this is all really aside from the remarkable discovery made by Hudson.

During his recovery of gold and silver in this way and then assessing it with a standard fire assay process, he found that he was recovering something else, which was causing losses in the recovered gold and silver. After consulting more knowledgeable experts he realized that nobody knew what this problem material was. It had a specific gravity and it would recover in molten lead just as if it was gold or silver. But when he tried to couple it with the lead, there was nothing.

This is where the mystery deepened when he discovered that people involved in mining and metallurgical work are familiar with this mystery substance. They often call it 'ghost gold'. It is a non-tradable and non-identifiable form of gold.

Hudson was introduced to the Soviet Academy of Sciences, that had a very advanced emission spectroscopy programme. This process involves taking two carbon electrodes and placing your sample on one of them, while running a current between them through your sample. As the current forms an electric arc between the two electrodes, it also burns the sample matter in its path. The elements in the sample will ionize and give off specific light frequencies. This is the basis of spectroscopic analysis or DC Arc Emission Spectroscopy. This process is normally triggered for about 10 to 15 seconds before the carbon electrodes burns away. The interesting thing is that American spectroscopy analysts will tell you that everything that is there will be ionized and will be ident ified in the emission spectroscopy report.

In one such experiment, the material Hudson was testing showed up to be iron, silica and aluminum. It took them three years of trying to actually get rid of those elements, but this could not really be achieved. Because once the known elements were burnt away, they still had 98% of the material left behind. This material on the DC arc did not indicate to be anything. They took the material back to Cornell University, where Hudson worked with others trying to analyze this mystery substance.

They used X-ray analysis with 8 different X-ray heads, tunneling microscopy, diffraction, fluorescent microscopy, all this great technology confirmed the presence of iron, silica and aluminum. So they worked on removing those elements from the sample again. When they no longer showed up on the spectroscopic analysis, it was pronounced that there was nothing left, and yet there was still material present.

So they opted to follow the advice of the Soviet Academy of Sciences who suggested that proper spectroscopic analysis requires a 300-second burn instead of the 15 seconds use in the USA. Within the first 15 seconds they got the standard readings of iron, silica and aluminum and sometimes traces of calcium. After that, nothing else was read until 90 seconds into the burn, where palladium began to read; at 110 seconds platinum began to read; at 130 seconds ruthenium began to read; at 140-150 seconds rhodium began to read; at 190 iridium began to read and at 220 seconds osmium was read. The Russians called this fractional vaporization.

The boiling point of these elements is about 5200 to 5300 degrees centigrade while the maximum temperature of a DC arc is theoretically about 5450 to 5500 centigrade, measured at the center of the arc. So if the material sits on the side of the electrode it can't get to the maximum temperature of the arc so quickly. But during the longer burns the elements burnt off in the sequence of their boiling temperatures; palladium, platinum, ruthenium, rhodium, etc. To put this into perspective for the layman, we must realise that the boiling temperature of iron, is to these elements like the boiling temperature of water is to iro n. You can't get iron hotter than the boiling temperature of water until all the water is gone. The same applies to the carbon arc and the burning away of the iron, silica and aluminum. It's not until all of that is gone, that you can reach the temperatures of the denser elements. They experimented for two years to conclude that about 85% of the reading occurs way out there towards the end of the long burn. In other words, short burn times are incorrect when determining purity standards and so the people buying these precious metal standards are only getting about 15% to 20% of the sample assuming it is everything.

The best deposits in the world are still found in South Africa where they are mining 1/3 of an ounce per ton. Based on their research Hudson believes that they should get about 2400 oz per ton of these precious elements if it is recovered properly. He worked with a chemist in Arizona for over 3 years, replicating the procedures that the Soviet academy recommended. They successfully separated 6-8 oz. per ton of palladium, 12-13 oz. per ton of platinum, 150 oz. per ton of osmium, 200 oz. per ton of ruthenium, 600 oz. per ton of iridium, 1200 oz. per ton of rhodium, the same values as found in spectroscopic analysis.

Hudson proved his point by producing three different samples of rhodium in different states and sending it for analysis to the leading US laboratory. All three came back being analysed to be different materials; iron, aluminum and calcium, and even calcium and silicon. The point being that there was no consistency in the analysis of the three materials, even though they were all the same element, 99.9% pure rhodium. So once again Hudson asserts that the commercial standards used by the world are not t echnically correct.

And now we get into the more interesting properties of these precious metals. Monoatomic gold as a chloride has a forest green color while commercial gold chloride is gold or a light green depending on how much you dilute it. Why does nobody offer monoatomic gold commercially in batteries or wet cell appliances? When you put the green gold chloride solution in the wet cell it works about 20 times better. This is the true elemental chemistry of the precious elements and it applies to all of these elements, osmium, ruthenium, rhodium, iridium, palladium, platinum and gold.

Gold prefers to stay in a diatomic state and the diatonic bonds of gold are so strong, that it will never go to the monoatom without real encouragement and it never loses its metallic character. But if you know how to take those metallic bonds apart and create monoatomic gold, which is what mother nature did by literally dissolving it to a single atom when it comes up out of the earth, about 98% of the gold comes up as monoatomic gold, and about 2% comes up as metal. The world has developed its method to recover yellow gold. But when it is dissolved to the monoatomic state, it never comes back as yellow gold; it is not metallic and it has no metallic character. Hudson and his associate went further. They submitted the material to thermo-gravimetric analysis in Palo Alto.

Monoatomic gold is a kind of gray-black as hydrogen oride. But under an inert gas, you can heat it and the proton is stripped away. When it does this, it converts to a snow-white powder and suddenly loses 45% of its weight. How can it lose 4/9ths of its weight and yet if you take it back to metal, it regains its weight? As they repeated this experiment, this white material would literally levitate, weighing less than the pan it was sitting in. When they cooled it, it would sometimes go to 200% or 300% the weight. Then heat it again and it goes to less than nothing; cool it and it weighs 300% more than what you started with. This only happens in this white powder form using this thermo-gravimetric analyzer. You take 100% of gold and make the hydrogen oride pellet and it weighs 103%, but you anneal it and it goes to 5/9ths or about 62-63% of the beginning weight, and yet, the mass h as never changed or left the matter. This led Hudson and his team to investigate the properties of superconductivity. They called this the 'White powder of gold' and the incredible properties will be discussed in a few days, in part 2 of this article.

Thanks for your interest, hope it makes you realise that we are only now beginning to come to terms with the true reasons behind the ancient GOD's obsession with gold. There is a lot more to come.

Best regards

Michael Tellinger.

This week we pick up on the astonishing information from part I of 'white powder' of gold. I trust you will enjoy, and share it with others.

Best Regards

Michael Tellinger

White Powder of Gold – Part II

Superconductors & Special Healing Properties

Beyond modern medicine – into the realms of the gods?

In this weeks article we find out:

1) That white powder of gold can be used as an energy source;

2) Can be used as a healing substance for all disease;

3) The frequency of the white light of the powder of gold has unique powers that may have been accidentally discovered by modern scientists before.

David Hudson and his team examined the new strange powder for various properties, but mainly to find out if it was a 'superconductor'. By definition a superconductor does not allow any voltage potential to exist in the sample, but it must sustain perfect amperage with NO voltage. Basically, the powder should allow the flow of current with no resistance if it is truly superconducting. They attempted this with a voltmeter but nothing happened. In the process they learned that a superconductor is a material that has a single wavelength or a single frequency within it just like a laser.

This testing process presents a problem because to get an electron into the superconducting powder sample, it takes voltage. And once again to get the electron out of the sample and into the connected wire, it again takes voltage. But if the sample is truly a superconductor, it will not allow voltage to pass through it. What they realized, was that the only way to get energy into a perfect superconductor was to 'tune' the vibration frequency of the electrons in the connected wire, to match the frequency of the powder. Suddenly the energy flows freely and continually with no pushing it. It just flows on and on without coming out the other side. The only way to get it off, or out the other side, is you have to tune the vibration frequency of the wire that it's coming into, to the frequency of the superconductor, and then apply a voltage potential and then it comes out. But the amazing thing is that the energy does not have to come out.

The electrons go into the superconductor by pairing up into what is called a Cooper Pair. This is when a TIME FORWARD electron pairs up with a TIME REVERSED electron and they convert to light. They no longer exist as particles, but become pure white light. And because any amount of light can exist in any space time if it has no particle properties, the light flows into the superconductor powder and it gives off more and more light. We know that it is a superconductor because it will not allow any voltage potential or electromagnetic energy to enter into it, and it has no north or south pole. It is the only material we know to have this property.

This powder of gold material is so sensitive to magnetic fields that when it goes to this powder form it loses 4/9ths of its weight by converting its Cooper electron pairs to light. Further more, there is so much current flowing in Earth's magnetic field that the powder actually levitates the rest of the 4/9ths of its weight on this magnetic field. This powder is so sensitive to magnetic fields that when you pass your hand under it, the powder actually floats. There is enough energy flowing through your hand to cause this effect.

This effect can be seen in all of these elements: ruthenium, osmium, iridium, rhodium, palladium, platinum, gold, silver, copper, cobalt and nickel. In 1988 Hudson filed US and worldwide patents on this form of matter he called ORMES. Orbitally Re-arranged Monoatomic Elements. Or Ghost Gold! Could this have something to do with the strange white powdery substance found inside the 3 main pyramids of Giza when first discovered by modern treasure hunters? Did the Anunnaki use the electromagnetic properties of this gold powder to literally 'float' the building blocks into position? Suddenly our ancient obsession with gold takes on a whole different meaning.

But it seems that alchemists from ancient times have always known about this unique property of gold. The aim of the alchemists was to make a white powder of gold that would possess properties referred to as the light of life. If you stand in its presence, you do not age; if you consume it, you live forever. This goes back to a man called Enoch; or Thoth in Egypt, and in Greece they call him Hermes, who ascended by partaking of the 'white drops'. He was the man who never died but he ascended to live among the gods because he was so perfect.

Modern pharmaceutical giants like Bristol/Myers Squibb and several others have been doing tremendous research with precious elements in cancer treatment. The precious elements have been found to have an effect on the cell through specific vibration frequency and also by a light transfer. These frequencies seem to correct the DNA which in turn corrects the cancerous or sick cells.

But wait a minute! Is this not what Royal Rife was doing in 1931? Curing cancer with some strange light and vibration frequency? And then suddenly all his work was covered up by US congress; turned into a conspiracy theory; never to be taken seriously again? I will be dealing with this link in my next article. In short, it seems that any incorrect or damaged part of the DNA is corrected by the precious powdery element and consequently it heals the cells of our body.

You can eat as much of this 'white flour' you want and it won't hurt you, it simply goes through your digestive system. Because the substance going into our body is not a metal, it is not a heavy metal, it is an element. And that is why there is no heavy metal poisoning. Hudson and co went even further to show how these elements of precious metals are inextricably part of our physical bodies. They took some brain tissue from a pig and a cow and analyzed it. First they destroyed the organic matter after which they did a metal analysis test on the remaining matter. Using their own 300-second burn in a spectroscopic test, which was described in the first episode of this article, they found that over 5% of the brain tissue by dry matter weight was RHODIUM and IRIDIUM. Up until that point, no one knew this, because it cannot be directly measured by regular medical instruments. This means that these elements are somehow controlling the flow and activity of the 'light of life' in our bodies. The so-called ORMES, that could change the way we perceive life and the power of the DNA.

Hudson claims that he was privy to papers by the US Naval Research Facility where they have proven how the cells communicate with each other by a process identical to superconductivity, but they could not figure out what this superconducting matter was in human tissue. Hudson's work has shown that these 'stealth' atoms at work are the PGMs (platimun group metals) that are present in our bodies in a mono atomic state. They perpetually channel the 'light of life' in our bodies. But no one knows they are there, because as we said, they cannot be identify by normal medical or instrumental analysis.

Since 1986, some of the top physicists in the world, at the Niels Bohr Institute; at Argonne National Labs and at Berkeley Brookhaven have found that there is a group of elements at the center of the periodic table that goes to this strange state of existence. Their findings were first published in 1988.

It seems that there was much more to the ancient obsession with gold than first meets the eye. When God tells his favourite people in Genesis 2 that the 'gold of the land is good', should not surprise us. It was after all the gods of antiquity on Earth that introduced the hunger and desire for gold. Are we finally stumbling towards the full understanding of the uses of the precious metals? Or do we continue to fool ourselves that man was first attracted to gold because of its allure and value?

The next article will continue to link gold to the food of the gods; and manna from heaven; and the possible source of energy used for interstellar travel. After all, if we can tap into Zero Point Energy throughout space, we should be able to use the powder of gold as perpetual superconductor that can propel us everywhere.

Keep exploring

Michael Tellinger.

www.slavespecies.com

Week 12 Article - by Michael Tellinger.

Before I continue with the story of the Powder of Gold Part III and its many possible applications, I would like to briefly raise the dirty subject of conspiracy.

In this week's article we cover:

1) The ugly side of conspiracy theories.

2) Forbidden science – By whom and why?

3) The Holy Trinity of human enslavement.

Forbidden Science and Conspiracies

The more I investigate human achievements and new discoveries by great minds of the past, the more horrified I become by the overwhelming evidence of mass cover-ups of unthinkable proportion as far back as one can scratch. It seems that many great discoveries of the past and even of the present are always accompanied by inexplicable activity by instruments of authority or government, to cover up such discoveries.

Most commonly, the shadowy figures of authority take control of the documents and knowledge relating to those discoveries, and follow this up with a campaign of disinformation during which the individual who made the discovery is slowly and meticulously discredited. This however does not seem to apply to all discoveries as we can see, but it is reserved for such works of science which have the potential to leapfrog human abilities to far greater heights. These discoveries seem to be prevalent in the areas of medicine and energy. It also seems that the tools of discovery in these areas are often related; like light frequencies and electromagnetic frequencies, just to mention two.

It seems as if a higher power is preventing humans from gaining higher knowledge that may accelerate our evolution in some strange way. I have formulated an opinion that points to THREE areas of enslavement by the unseen global powers. Media, energy and medicine. The three so-called legs of human enslavement. Even just writing about this subject makes me feel that I am turning into a conspiracy theorist of sorts and that is not at all how I like to see myself. So on the subject on so-called 'conspiracy' theorists; I would like to state the following.

I believe that the term 'conspiracy' is possibly the most dangerous and malicious word introduced into the human maze. Once a person has been tainted by this label, it becomes very difficult to redeem oneself and come across with any kind of scientific credibility. This label has unfortunately discredited and destroyed some of the greatest minds, past and present, which could have contributed immensely to the rapid advancement of humans.

The more research I do, the more difficult it becomes to ignore the concept and real possibility of the existence of the so-called 'Illuminati', a group of powerful individuals that basically run the planet and keep the humans in line and enslaved by very basic means. There has been much supportive argument by many researchers about the real existence of the Illuminati. But once again, this is just a conspiracy theory and anyone seen to be spending too much time on this preposterous theory MUST be a fool not worthy of any serious attention.

It most definitely seems that the term 'conspiracy' was conveniently and cunningly introduced into the vocabulary of common folk to quickly and mercilessly remove any elements of credibility of targeted citizens. Just think of the McCarthy era in the USA. Once you were named as a sympathiser, or you were spotted reading a book about communism, you had very little chance of clearing your name. Your life became very difficult and many great minds in the arts and sciences were reduced to working under pseudonyms or were forced out of their professions completely.

What a great ploy; what a masterstroke. Possibly the most brilliant move by the 'unseen' masters of humankind, who are doing everything in their power to keep humans ignorant and enslaved for as long as possible. On this note I recommend a book called 'Forbidden Science' by Richard Milton which includes some of the most famous names in science and outlines the onslaught they faced before getting their discoveries accepted by the authorities of their day. But of course, those were the lucky ones, and only the tip of the iceberg. I believe that there have been thousands of more great scientists and inventors whose work has been consciously covered up and removed from the mainframe of knowledge for very simple reasons.

"The slave species must not evolve too quickly, or they may catch up with the intelligence of its maker and creator."

So while we are on this topic, let me introduce to you the Holy Trinity of human enslavement. MEDIA, ENERGY and HEALTH. The media tell us what to believe, the energy masters keep us enslaved to the world around us, because energy is required for every aspect of modern living; and the health companies keep us sick by withholding new medical discoveries. These are the three legs of the Illuminati and with these they can control the slave species as they please.

The global media that carry the news into our homes each minute of every day seem to be obsessed with human strife and human conflict. At first we tell ourselves that it's their job, and they are only reporting the major news! But as we objectively look at the content of what the media is feeding us, we begin to recognise very clear patterns that are cunningly constructed to dehumanise its audience while pretending to do the opposite. We are told what to think; what to believe; who is good and who is bad; what to eat and what to wear; how to speak and what movies to see; where to live; how to live and who is right and who is wrong.

There is overwhelming evidence that the energy giants who control the world, together with the pharmaceutical giants that control our health will not allow any scientific discoveries to threaten their existence. DO NOT think for a second that this is a conspiracy of some sort, because then my friend you have just given them your soul on a plate to do with as they please.

The energy giants will keep us enslaved for as long as they deem necessary and the pharmaceutical monopolies will keep us sick for as long as they possibly can. There is growing support for the argument that not only was AIDS a man-made disease, but so are many new strands of viruses unleashed on the planet each year. What possible benefit do these two industries find in the discovery of FREE ENERGY and a CURE FOR ALL DISEASE? So do not fool yourselves, this is very serious business and they will not allow anyone to shake their empire of control. On the support structure side, they need the media to keep the slave species obedient, disorganised and confused.

From Nicola Tesla and his promise of FREE energy to the world; to Royal Raymond Rife with his cure for cancer and as the papers first called it in 1931; "The Cure for ALL Disease", many more great discoveries have been ridiculed and simply disappeared from the greater body of knowledge. I will deal with some of these discoveries in future articles, but for now I will end this here and next time, return to the conclusion of the White Powder of Gold Part III and its possible applications.

Don't be a cynic, stay alert and keep exploring.

Michael Tellinger

October 2006

This week we look at the final chapter of White Powder of Gold. As difficult as it may be to swallow... just remember that our arrogance and ignorance often prevents us from seeing the truth - but rather lets us see what we want to see. Enjoy, and keep your mind open because if there is one thing we should have learnt by now, is that things are not always as they seem.

Michael.

White Powder of Gold – Part III

The power of LIGHT and Vibration Frequencies

Are we moving beyond modern medicine into the realms of the ancient gods?

I recently did a presentation in Johannesburg where one of the ladies told me about her attendance of a David Hudson talk in 2002. What I was told confirmed my theories about a control group of powerful individuals – human or more advanced, I don't know – that keep a close eye on great discoveries and scientific breakthroughs by ordinary people. It seems very clear that David Hudson has been targeted by this higher authority in various ways, to the point that he has taken his work and research underground. And obviously this immediately smacks of 'conspiracy' theory. Has Hudson discovered something that a mere mortal should not be privy to? Has he inadvertently found the source of higher knowledge that our c reators are trying to keep from us… their slave species?

Those that have read 'Slave Species of god' will agree that we have much to learn and that there is a vast historic body of knowledge that is slowly seeping into the mainframe of human knowledge. So let us not be too arrogant and behave like the head of the patent office in the USA sometime in the 19th century, when he closed the office proclaiming that according to him: "everything that could be discovered has been discovered."

Since 1986, some of the top physicists in the world, at the Niels Bohr Institute, at Argonne National Labs and at Berkeley Brookhaven have found that there is a group of elements at the centre of the periodic table, mainly the Platinum Group Metals (PGM), which have the strange ability to go to a strange level or state of existence. They found that the nucleus of these elements deforms and goes to a high spin state called high-spin nuclei. Theoretically the high spin nuclei should be superconductors, because high spin nuclei pass energy from one atom to the next with no net loss of energy.

Hudson's experiments showed that this is what happens in our bodies, driven by the presence of the PGM elements that allow the energy to flow as the 'Light of Life' throughout our bodies. We need to understand that a superconductor flows with only a single frequency of light. In fact, such light is actually a NULL light, because it consists of two waves, which are mirror images of each other. Because of this mirror symmetry there is no actual wave, as they appear to cancel each other. But it is this null wave that is not measurable directly, while it produces an aura around your body. Something that is often referred to in ancient religious scriptures.

According to Hudson, The Egyptian Book of the Dead found about 2300 BC in the tomb of Pepi II and also the Papyrus of Ani, provide some fascinating insight into this white powder. It says, "I am purified of all imperfections, what is it? I sin like the golden hawk of Horus, what is it? I pass by the immortals without dying, what is it? I come before my father in heaven, what is it? The scripture goes on and on, always asking, "what is it?".

It is known that the Hebrews worked in Egypt for many generations as artisans and metallurgists. When they left Egypt, Bezalial the goldsmith, prepared the "bread of the presence of god" and the high priest partook of the bread. The literal Hebrew translation of this 'bread' word which means "what is it?" is Manna. In other words, the word "manna" literally translates to a question: "What is it?" This is also clearly outlined in the travels of Josephus.

In the desert Moses told his Hebrew followers that they had not kept the Covenant, and as punishment the Manna was to be taken from them. Many Rabbis are apparently quite aware of the white powder of gold, but no one knows how to make it since the destruction of the first Temple, the Temple of Solomon. This knowledge was however not completely lost as the high priests who left the temple set up a community that became known as the Essenes at a place that has been well researched, called Qumran. The Dead Sea Scrolls suggest that they retained the knowledge to prepare a substance know as the Golden Tear from the Eye of Horus, which Hudson believes to be the white powder of gold mixed in water.

The Essenes called it "that which issues from the mouth of the creator". It was not the word of God, as many people would like to believe, but rather the spittle of God, or the semen of the Father in Heaven. Graphically, if you mix the white powder in water it forms a gelatinous suspension that looks just like a vial of semen.

And suddenly Hudson clears up much of the biblical symbolism which now makes a lot more sense. "Prepare yourself like a bride in the bridal chamber, purify and cleanse yourself, prepare yourself for the coming of the Father in Heaven". To be inseminated in the bridal chamber, by this father in heaven, meant to be completely regenerated, to be purified, to be cleansed, by the white powder of gold or the Golden Tear from the Eye of Horus.

Were these ancient Hebrew or Essenes priests actually practicing a form of alchemy? Could they use this mysterious substance to regenerate and rejuvenate every cell in their bodies? The scriptures certainly seem to suggest this. And as Hudson points out the powder of gold seems to have an effect on our DNA and it "closes the single-frequency light which is created within the body until you reach a point where the light body exceeds the physical body".

In ancient Egypt, they believed that we have a physical body we must feed, but we also have to feed the spirit body, or the KA. Most of the people in the world today are not feeding their KA. The ancient texts instructed people to feed the KA with the semen of the father in heaven. Only then could the KA grow and grow, becoming ever more enlightened, until we reach a point where the light body exceeds the material body. It is in this state of enlightenment that people literally light up the room when they walk in.

If this light actually does have an effect on our DNA it begins to make sense why the amazing abilities become achievable by such individuals. Characteristics and abilities like perfect telepathy and many more that we cannot even fathom at this current level of our evolution. But because your body becomes a giant superconductor, which is highly sensitive to electromagnetic forces and non-reactive to gravity, you will be able to levitate and walk on water, if you really wanted to impress someone.

In essence you become a fifth dimensional being because your body would not obey any of the major forces on Earth, including gravity. So you would no longer be of this space time and you would be able to literally disappear and appear as you wished.

But ancient texts also specify the appearance of other attributes such as healing with the laying on of hands. They claim that you can resurrect the dead within two or three days after they die with the healing energy in us – as long as we know how to utilise it. We have so much energy in us that we should simply be able to use our hands or just embrace a person to bring energy and life back into them. These effects of energy and vibration frequencies are all ideas that our modern scientists are rediscovering on a daily basis in their research. Isn't it just amazing?

Hudson claims that he has seen similar effects on volunteers treated with his powder of gold. Christ said to his disciples, "don't touch me, I don't have on my earthly garments". They said, "When will we see you again?" Christ replied, "When you have prepared the proper food and when you have on your proper garments."

What was the proper food? Was it the food of the angels or the food of the gods? Could this have been the Manna? Or the "what is it?" The proper garment could quite easily have been the person's Meissner field of high-spin nuclei, which would be what science calls it today. This would be about 1000 times the energy you have in your body right now, and you would be a human living superconductor.

So let us now recall the one amazing thing about superconductors. Unlike electrical conductors that have to touch for electricity to flow, superconductors don't have to actually touch for energy to flow from one to the other. Superconductors can be vast distances from each other but as long as they are resonant to each other, they behave as one – in essence they are as one.

So if all humans could elevate their bodies to this higher level of energy they would not need to communicate any more by talking or physical contact. This would be the ultimate virtual reality shared by all beings as and when they need to interact. Because we would become light-beings not of this space time, whose minds resonate with other people's minds. No matter how far apart we may be the superconductor status will allow all beings to literally know the thoughts of others.

As strange as this may seem, this theory proposed by Hudson 'resonates' perfectly with a completely different source of information given to us by the so-called CDT tablets. These are supposedly the oldest tablets on Earth with all the knowledge and information about all the evolved beings through the universe. They refer to many higher levels of existence and include this concept of resonating connectivity between many such beings in the universe. But I will deal with the CDT tablets in a forthcoming article.

Hudson claims that he has reached results in his years of research that support all this ancient knowledge and ability. He believes that once this I understood instead of ridiculed by scientist, humankind will make real rapid strides towards this level of enlightenment.

The Dead Sea Scrolls point out that the Qumran community had a metallurgical foundry in the centre of the city and constantly refers to the Teacher of Righteousness. No one has been able to say until now with absolute certainty who or what this 'teacher' was. But the scrolls say that. It says the high priest "swallowed the Teacher of Righteousness". Could the Scrolls be referring to the "light" that is not measurable, or the so-called the Holy Spirit by those observers who did not really understand it? Is it the white light of gold, that actually allows us to absorb all knowledge and therefore is called 'Teacher of Righteousness?

It is truly amazing what we read in Exodus 16:

EXODUS 16:35

The Israelites ate manna forty years, until they came to a land that was settled; they ate manna until they reached the border of Canaan.

This must have been some seriously nutritional stuff – this manna! I'm not sure if we could propose a similar product today to achieve such miraculous results. There is some very intriguing information about manna in the Bible. But the real purpose for the Ark of the Covenant has never been understood. Was one of the main functions to store and preserve the white powder of gold? In a very specifically designed vessel, called the Ark?

HEBREWS 9:4

… the gold-covered ark of the covenant. This ark contained the gold jar of manna, Aaron's staff that had budded, and the stone tablets of the covenant.

The book of Revelations also gives us some real food for thought about this manna.

REVELATION 2:17

He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes, I will give some of the hidden manna. I will also give him a white stone with a new name written on it, known only to him who receives it.

Are we getting closer to understanding the hidden meaning behind this riddle?

Is our newly acquired knowledge about the white powder of gold and its effects allowing us to move closer to understanding the higher functions of past civilisations and their gods that controlled them? There is certainly much more we need to explore here before simply discarding it.

The next article will deal with Royal Rife and his "cure for all disease" from 1931.

Keep exploring

Michael Tellinger

November 2006

In this week's article we examine the following:

1) Can we find a way to activate new genes in our DNA?

2) Can we finally understand evolution?

3) Where does this all lead to?

Epigenetics

A glimpse at infinite genetic possibility.

A real tale of NATURE vs. NURTURE.

Some scientists call it "The Ghost in Your Genes", I'd like to believe that it is the first real glimpse at what the true possibilities are associated with evolution and genetic engineering – even cloning. One thing that more scientists seem to agree on now is that your genes are shaped in part by your ancestors' life experiences.

And while this area of genetics has been around for only 20 years or so, the term epigenetics has been in use since at least the early 1940s. Developmental biologist Conrad Waddington used it back then to refer to the study of processes by which genotypes give rise to phenotypes (phenotype is what we see on the outside as visible characteristics, which are driven by the environmental effects around us and not necessarily caused by genetic activity in our cells). Some reports indicate that the term can be traced back to the late 1800s.

The fact remains that the discovery of epigenetics, or the hidden influences upon the genes, could affect every aspect of our lives.

Epigenetics adds a whole new layer to genes beyond the DNA. It proposes a control system of 'switches' that turn genes on or off. It further suggests that things people experience, like nutrition and stress, can control these "switches" and cause heritable effects in their offspring. Genetic memory can play havoc with characteristics of the future offspring. It suggests that what your grandparents experienced, the air they breathed, the food they ate, even the things they saw, can directly affect you, decades later. It basically means that what you do in your lifetime will in turn affect all your future offspring.

After a German-imposed food embargo in western Holland at the end of World War II, children were born with a range of developmental and adult disorders, including low birth weight, diabetes, obesity, coronary heart disease, breast and other cancers, but at least one group has also associated exposure with the birth of smaller-than-normal grandchildren.

The conventional view has always been that DNA carries all our heritable information and that nothing an individual does in their lifetime could be biologically passed to their children. To many scientists the concept of epigenetics amounts to a heresy, calling into question the accepted view of the DNA sequence which has been a cornerstone of modern biology for decades now.

Eighteenth-century French naturalist Jean Baptiste de Lamarck, 1744 to 1829, proposed this concept a long time ago when he suggested that environmental effects could cause phenotypic changes transmittable to offspring. But as we would expect, he was ridiculed for his theory on the "inheritance of acquired traits" and died a poor man, buried in a rented grave.

In a remote town in northern Sweden, Marcus Pembrey, a Professor of Clinical Genetics at the Institute of Child Health in London, in collaboration with Swedish researcher Lars Olov Bygren, nave found evidence in the town's records of an environmental effect being passed down the generations. They have shown that a famine at critical times in the lives of the grandparents can affect the life expectancy of the grandchildren. This is the first actual evidence that an environmental effect can be inherited in humans.

Epigenetic inheritance has also raised concerns that human cloning is all but impossible, because of the difficulties associated with reprogramming all the epigenetic patterns along the entire length of the DNA. This may explain why so many cloned embryos have so many developmental problems.

But epigenetics is now with us and many independent research groups around the world hint that there is more to inheritance than just the coding in the genes, and the mechanism by which this extraordinary discovery can be explained is starting to be revealed.

We now know that there are environmental triggers that can switch on new genes. Some researchers like Professor Wolf Reik at the Babraham Institute in Cambridge, have gone even further and actually shown that these switches themselves can be inherited. This means that a 'memory' of an event could be passed down through generations. He found that merely manipulating mice embryos was enough to set off 'switches' that turn genes on or off. His research has demonstrated that genes and the environment are not mutually exclusive but are inextricably intertwined, affecting each other.

The idea that inheritance is not just about which genes you inherit but whether these are switched on or off is a whole new frontier in biology. It raises questions with huge implications, and means the search will be on to find what sort of environmental effects can affect these switches.

My personal interest in this new area of science is the distinct possibility that our children will one day be born with the total cumulative knowledge and experiences of their parents. Epigenetics certainly seems to hint at this possibility which has been the subject of many debates by geneticists over years.

This would be a simple factor of evolutionary change within our species and not something to be surprised at. I refer to this as the 'tipping point' or the moment of 'critical mass of DNA evolution' when we will reach an irreversible point of unstoppable evolution at an exponential rate.

Could this be the moment at which we also reach the point of mass global 'enlightenment'? Is this the time when we as the Homo sapiens species will begin to make use of more of our DNA strands and attain characteristics and abilities that in the past were considered supernatural?

Does this have anything to do with the new Mayan era beginning in 2012?

The more research I do, the more these philosophies seem to converge. I do not have the answers yet, but the questions all seem to point us in the same direction. Our irreversible and exponential genetic evolution will propel us towards joining the universal community of advanced beings. From an accidentally or maliciously cloned primitive slave species, to members of the advanced community of beings – this is quite a journey and also a possible clue to the mysteries of evolution, and the eternal question we have been asking. What is evolution all about?

Where does it end?

Keep exploring

Michael Tellinger

December 2006

Week 15 – Article by Michael Tellinger

Hello CHARLIE

In this article we look at:

1) News Headlines mimic ancient Sumerian scripts.

2) Who is pulling the strings on global warming?

3) Is there a group of individuals with a vested interest in global warming?

Blocking Out The Sun.

Ancient knowledge – modern application

Those that subscribed to my articles more than 6 months ago will realise that I have been very sparse with my fresh contributions. Mainly because the promotion of my book and my publishing activity has actually taken its toll on me and stripped me of newfound energy. But, after some months of recharging the batteries I feel ready and fit to continue my quest for asking questions that do not necessarily have one-word answers, and bringing to your attention new information that adds value to the quest for our human origins, while unravelling the Slave Status that some still hold on to so dearly.

One such interesting event took place on the 29th January 2007 when the Sydney Morning Herald reported something rather curious. And for those who have read Slave Species of god, and other books of its kind, will recognise this call as something from our dark prehistoric times on Earth.

If it is in fact true that the arrival on Earth by our cosmic creators and partly also our genetic donors, was most likely triggered by the search for gold, to use as a catalyst to stop the crippling climatic decay on their own planet, this article will send shivers up your spine.

FIRSTLY – the Sumerian tablet translation regarding this need for gold goes like this:

"It was the only substance that to the finest powder could be ground;

lofted high to heaven, suspended it could remain."

This was their simple, but effective plan, to diffuse the deadly UV-rays, X-rays, and other cosmic radiation that was destroying their planet Nibiru, causing dramatic climatic change.

This is nothing new to us here on Earth and most of us are now acutely aware of the impending climatic disaster. We can actually feel it, and see it on satellite photos, news reports of disappearing species, un-seasonal rain or bad weather, and so on. So when I saw this article published in 2007 it immediately reminded me of what the Sumerians wrote several thousand years ago, about a planet called Nibiru.

Here is the article – edited by me for ease of reading. You make up your own mind as to what is really going on. Please try to read between the lines and realise that there are higher powers that seem to know exactly what the real future effects of global warming will be, but somehow they are looking for other avenues of rescue – while milking every last cent from the remains of fossil fuels. Only then, when all of it is burnt up, will we see the sudden emergence of alternative energy. From where you might ask? From those giants who have been keeping brave inventors quiet and removing such new discoveries from the main frame of society.

Keep exploring

Michael Tellinger.

US Urges Scientists to Block Out Sun

By David Adam and Liz Minchin

The Sydney Morning Herald AU

Monday 29 January 2007

The US wants the world's scientists to develop technology to block sunlight as a last-ditch way to halt global warming.

It says research into techniques such as giant mirrors in space or reflective dust pumped into the atmosphere would be "important insurance" against rising emissions, and has lobbied for such a strategy to be recommended by a UN report on climate change, the first part of which is due out on Friday.

The US has also attempted to steer the UN report, prepared by the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC), away from conclusions that would support a new worldwide climate treaty based on binding targets to reduce emissions. It has demanded a draft of the report be changed to emphasise the benefits of voluntary agreements and to include criticisms of the Kyoto Protocol, which the US opposes.

The US response says the idea of interfering with sunlight should be included in the summary for policymakers, the prominent chapter at the front of each panel report. It says: "Modifying solar radiance may be an important strategy if mitigation of emissions fails. Doing the R&D to estimate the consequences of applying such a strategy is important insurance that should be taken out. This is a very important possibility that should be considered."

Scientists have previously estimated that reflecting less than 1 percent of sunlight back into space could compensate for the warming generated by all greenhouse gases emitted since the industrial revolution. Possible techniques include putting a giant screen into orbit, thousands of tiny, shiny balloons, or microscopic sulfate droplets pumped into the high atmosphere to mimic the cooling effects of a volcanic eruption. The IPCC draft said such ideas were "speculative, uncosted and with potential unknown side-effects."

But Professor Stephen Schneider, a climate consultant to the US government for more than 30 years and a key figure in the panel process for more than a decade, says the world is "playing Russian roulette" with its future by responding too slowly to climate change.

The panel's draft report shows projections for average global temperature rise from 1990 to 2100 will expand slightly, with a new range of 1 to 6.3 degrees. The 2001 report's range was 1.4 to 5.8 degrees.

Professor Schneider said he was concerned the increase was more likely to be three degrees or higher, with a 10 percent chance of a six-degree rise by the end of the century.

"Hell, we buy fire insurance based on a 1 percent chance," he said. "If we're going to be risk averse ... we cannot dismiss the possibility of potentially catastrophic outliers and that includes Greenland and West Antarctica [ice sheets breaking up], massive species extinctions, intensified hurricanes and all those things. There's at least a 10 percent chance of that. And that to me for a society is too high a risk . My value judgment when you're talking about planetary life support systems is that 10 percent, my God, that's Russian roulette with a Luger."

I know that I have been very scarce and quiet with my articles of late and I will resume them again in the near future.

Here is the reason why I have kept such a low profile. I was completing my new book in collaboration with Johan Heine, that deals with discovering the oldest man-made structure on Earth found to date. We have dated it to around 75,000 years old.

We call the book Adam’s Calendar – for obvious reasons.

We are extremely proud of this work and we are sure it is going to spark heated debate in academic, historic and archaeological circles.

But I am confident that the general readers will find it quite amazing because it brings us closer to the origins of Homo sapiens right here in the so-called Cradle of Humankind, in South Africa. I also trust that there will be many more books written about this site in years to come.

Adam’s Calendar is due for release in SA and USA in July and August 2008.

The UK release should be in September 2008.

I produced a short promo video for You Tube which will give you a bit of a sneak preview.

Please share it with others as this is a crucial link to our ancient human ancestry on this planet we call home.

I attach a link to the You Tube video clip.

Till later

Keep exploring – spread the word.

Michael Tellinger

I recently placed a new video clip on You Tube in which I outline the

200,000 year-old civilisations near the Cradle of Humankind in Johannesburg

South Africa.

Please click on the link below to watch the video clip.

If you would like to notify one of your friends who may appreciate this

information, please click here and we will send them the link on your

behalf.

Keep exploring, spread the consciousness.

Michael Tellinger

michael@zuluplanet.com

www.makomati.com

www.slavespecies.com

Week 16 – Article by Michael Tellinger

Hi CHARLIE

[Please keep your details updated by clicking here]

WHAT really happened on the MOON?

Astronauts reveal encounters with ETs and UFOs

Part 1 of 3

After reaching the Holy Grail of space exploration, NASA suddenly and unexpectedly stopped all moon missions after Apollo 17. WHY?

<FONT size=3><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: 13.5pt">While most westerners have in some ways been shielded from UFO stories by the major media groups over the past several decades, the people in the

This week we continue with the second installment on the mysteries of the moon - hold onto your hat.

Week 17 - Article by Michael Tellinger

STRANGE MOON FACTS

The mystery of the moon keeps growing

Part 2 of 3

After months of research and digging up information about our mysterious satellite the moon, I am once again reminded how important it is to keep an open mind at all times. Just when I thought I had a pretty good idea about the moon, its history and its relation to Earth, my research and the relentless work of many other nosey scientists dishes up a real feast of information to consume in small, digestible bite-size chunks.

The first chairman of NASA's Lunar Exploration Committee, Robert Jastrow, said that "the moon is the Rosetta stone of the planets." Let's hope it allows us to decipher as much of our human history as the Rosetta stone did for Egyptology. And so far, it certainly seem that it can.

I urge you to set aside all you ever thought you knew about this planetary satellite and allow yourself to imagine the most bizarre set of possibilities. As I scratch for historic and new information about the moon, I keep discovering such incredible new material that it forces me to reconsider all I thought I knew. There is certainly a lot more to the moon than meets the eye on the first, second and third inspection. So before we carry on with the story of the Astronauts and their experiences on the moon here are some fascinating facts about the moon – just to shake things up a little.

This information was compiled by Ronald Regehr; a researcher and scientist in the defence industry and NASA. His main attribute seems to be that he is an out-of-the-box thinker. I extracted and edited some of the more juicy bits of info to tickle your fancy.

1. Moon's Age:

Is much older than previously expected and maybe even older than the Earth or even the Sun. Earth's age is estimated to be 4.6 billion years old at the most by some scientists – while various moon rocks were dated at 5.3 billion years old. What's more puzzling is that the dust upon which they were resting was at least another billion years older.

2. Rock's Origin:

The chemical composition of the dust below the rocks differs remarkably from the rocks themselves. This excludes the possibility that the dust resulted from the weathering rocks themselves. Where did the rocks come from? Somewhere else?

3. Heavier Elements on Surface:

On Earth and the composition of other planets, the heavier elements are normally found in the core while the lighter materials are concentrated at the surface. But not so with the moon. The abundance of refractory elements like titanium in the surface areas is so pronounced, that several geologists proposed that the refractory compounds must have been brought to the moon's surface in great quantity in some unknown way. They are adamant. They don't know how, but there is no other way for this to have happened!

4. Water Vapour:

On the 7th March 1971, lunar instruments that were positioned on the moon by the astronauts recorded a cloud of water vapour passing across the surface of the moon. The cloud covered an area of about 100 square miles and lasted 14 hours.

5. Magnetic Rocks:

Moon rocks are magnetised. This is very strange because there is no magnetic field on the moon itself. And it could not have originated from a "lose call" with Earth because such an encounter would have ripped the moon apart.

6. No Volcanoes:

Some of the moon's craters originated internally, yet there is no indication that the moon was ever hot enough to produce volcanic eruptions.

7. Moon Mascons:

Mascons are large, dense, circular masses, lying twenty to forty miles beneath the centres of each of the moon's large maria (dried crater-like ocean beds). Some scientists suggest that these are broad, disk-shaped objects, that could even be some kind of artificial constructions. Huge circular disks would not appear perfectly centred beneath each huge mare by coincidence or accident, they claim.

8. Seismic Activity:

Hundreds of "moonquakes" are recorded each year that cannot be attributed to meteor strikes. In November 1958, Soviet astronomer Nikolay A. Kozyrev of the Crimean Astrophysical Observatory photographed a gaseous eruption of the moon near the crater Alphonsus. He also detected a reddish glow that lasted for about an hour. In 1963, astronomers at the Lowell Observatory also saw reddish glows on the crests of ridges in the Aristarchus region.

What is really fascinating about these events, is that they were observed to be identical in their activity and they occur precisely and periodically, repeating themselves as the moon moves closer to Earth. These are probably not natural phenomena.

9. Hollow Moon:

The moon's mean density is 3.34 gm/cm3 (3.34 times an equal volume of water) whereas the Earth's mean density is 5.5. What does this mean? In 1962, NASA scientist Dr. Gordon MacDonald stated, "If the astronomical data are reduced, it is found that the data require that the interior of the moon is more like a hollow than a homogeneous sphere."

Nobel chemist Dr. Harold Urey suggested the moon's reduced density is because of large areas inside the moon where is "simply a cavity."

MIT's Dr. Sean C. Solomon wrote, "the Lunar Orbiter experiments vastly improved our knowledge of the moon's gravitational field… indicating the frightening possibility that the moon might be hollow."

In Carl Sagan's work Intelligent Life in the Universe, the famous astronomer stated, "A natural satellite cannot be a hollow object."

10. Moon Echoes:

On the 20th November 1969, the crew of Apollo 12 jettisoned the lunar module ascent stage causing it to crash onto the moon some 40 miles from the Apollo 12 landing site. This created an artificial moonquake with startling characteristics. The moon reverberated like a bell for more than an hour. This phenomenon was intentionally repeated with Apollo 13, when they allowed the third stage to impact the moon. The results were even more startling. Seismic instruments recorded that the reverberations lasted for three hours and twenty minutes and travelled to a depth of twenty-five miles. This lead to the conclusion that the moon has an unusually light, or even no core.

11. Unusual Metals:

The moon's crust is much harder than presumed. The astronauts encountered extreme difficulty when they tried to drill into the maria. The maria is composed primarily ilmenite, which is a mineral containing large amounts of titanium, the same metal used to fabricate the hulls of deep-diving submarines and the skin of the SR-71 "Blackbird". What is even more puzzling, was the discovery of Uranium 236 and Neptunium 237 in lunar rocks (elements not found in nature on Earth). And a further surprise was finding rustproof iron particles. What?

12. Moon's Origin:

Before the moon rocks conclusively disproved all the common theories about the moon's origins, these were some of the theories.

The moon was believed to have originated when a chunk of Earth broke off eons ago (who knows from where, if the materials are not the same?).

Another theory was that the moon was created from leftover "space dust" remaining after the Earth was created. Analysis of the composition of moon rocks disproved this theory also.

Another popular theory is that the moon was somehow "captured" by the Earth's gravitational attraction. But no scientific evidence exists to support this theory. Isaac Asimov stated, "It's too big to have been captured by the Earth. The chances of such a capture having been effected and the moon then having taken up a nearly circular orbit around our Earth, are too small to make such an eventuality credible."

13. Weird Orbit:

Our moon does not rotate on its axis. We only ever see one side of the moon. There is what is known as the "dark side of the moon" that we have never seen from Earth. It is the only moon in the solar system that has a stationary, near-perfect circular orbit. Stranger still, the moon's centre of mass is about 6000 feet closer to the Earth than its geometric centre (which should cause wobbling), but the moon's bulge is on the far side of the moon, away from the Earth. "Something or someone" had to put the moon in orbit with its precise altitude, course, and speed.

14. Moon Diameter:

How does one explain the "coincidence" that the moon is just the right distance, coupled with just the right diameter, to completely cover the sun during an eclipse? Again, Isaac Asimov responds, "There is no astronomical reason why the moon and the sun should fit so well. It is the sheerest of coincidences, and only the Earth among all the planets is blessed in this fashion."

15. Spaceship Moon Theory:

As outrageous as it may sound, it is quite possible that the moon is a giant, intelligently designed spaceship, with a specific purpose. The facts lead us convincingly to such an insane conclusion. The only theory that is supported by all of the data, is that the moon is a gigantic extraterrestrial craft, brought here eons ago by intelligent beings, and there is no data that seems to contradict this theory.

(Thank you Ronald Regehr)

Next article we will explore more events on the moon and the possible interaction of US astronauts and aliens. This is what the Russians have claimed drove the Americans off the moon.

Till then…

Keep exploring.

Michael Tellinger

Week 18 - New article by Michael Tellinger

Hello CHARLIE

I would like to expand a little more on the moon issue before we close this subject - simply because there is so much new mind-blowing information emerging about the moon. So here is some more info and I may be sucked into writing a little more about it in future.

Enjoy and keep exploring

Michael

Week 18 WHAT really happened on the MOON?

PRAVDA: Did aliens chase the Americans off the moon?

Part 3 of 3

Before we continue with this week’s article I would like to remind you of one very important principle. Do not be swayed by promoters of mediocrity and narrow minded dogma. There is no doubt that you will meet hordes of them in your own quest for real and credible answers. Especially on the subject of the moon, because it is such an emotional and romantic symbol in most people’s minds and carries countless historic links to activities of past civilisations.

This does not change the fact that the moon is indeed a very suspicious celestial body, because it does not follow the simple fundamental principles of the universal law of motion as outlined by Einstein in his space time theory.

One very important principle that may have been overlooked by Einstein, but highlighted in great detail by the brilliant physicist Nassiem Haramein and several others, is that everything in the universe spins. The “spinning vortex†principle, as seen at the centre of galaxies is now widely accepted as the motion that gives the universe its energy and allows us to explain previously cumbersome theories about why things happen in a specifically structured way throughout the universe. It seems to be – for now at least – a very good explanation of the mysterious ‘dark energy’ supposedly created by the dark matter that makes up about 95% of the known universe.

In a subatomic world the electrons spin around the nucleus just like the planets spin around the stars. The solar systems spin around the centre of their galaxies, but they also undergo giant spiral spinning motion as the solar system travels through space.

In other words, our sun and planets never return to the same place in space, as they hurtle trough space.

In a nutshell, everything that makes up the matter in the universe spins… EXCEPT OUR MOON. It is trapped in a near-perfect orbit around our planet with only one side of the moon ever visible to us. This is a phenomenon that is highly suspicious and requires a greater deal of scrutiny without emotional baggage to distract us. Some attempts have been made to convince the public that the moon actually rotates once for every time it orbits Earth, this has been disproved by many astronomers as a case of “bad astronomyâ€. All you have to do is take the binoculars and look at the moon for a few days and you will soon realise that you only ever see the same section. Whether it is in the shade or in the sun.

And while great minds are still arguing about the actual origin of the moon and how it got caught up in Earth’s gravitational field, we should be exploring beyond the so-called acceptable realms of science to see what we can find. There are planets in distant solar system of our galaxy that have been found not to spin or rotate on their axis. These are however all gaseous planets and not solid bodies. No other solid planets or moons other than our moon have been found, that do not spin.

There is so much compelling evidence of visual and even physical contact between astronauts, cosmonauts and ET’s, that we can no longer deny it nor ignore it. It is also quite obvious is that NASA and other government bodies which include the UN, have sent very clear signs that they are not prepared to enter this debate in the public domain. This forces us to conclude that they are hiding something and will not reveal such information to the global population. This is nothing new and should not surprise us at all since this policy has been followed for many decades by seemingly omnipotent governments who have absolutely no interest in spreading knowledge and information.

In the next article we will cover numerous testimonies by cosmonauts dealing with ET contact. If you still have not worked out why the moon mission suddenly stopped with no plausible reason after Apollo 17, here is a fascinating article that appeared in the Russian newspaper PRAVDA on the 3rd October 2007. This certainly puts a whole new ‘spin’ on the moon mission’s sudden demise.

Aliens forced Americans out from the Moon

03.10.2007 Source: Pravda.Ru URL: http://english.pravda.ru/science/mysteries/98123-moon-0

One of Russia's central television channels, RTR, has recently aired a documentary about US astronauts who allegedly came across extraterrestrial civilizations. The film showed Russian ufologist Vladimir Azhazha and astronomer Yevgeny Arsyukhin telling that expeditions to the Moon launched within 1969-1972 allegedly came across UFOs.

The researchers state that flying objects of extraterrestrial origin were persistently spying on American Apollos. They said the expeditions to the Moon looked very much like a race and presented a film demonstrating a luminous object closely following an American spaceship. Records of communication between astronauts and the Mission Control Center were also included into the film but they were absolutely inaudible as they had been purposefully jammed by Americans. They expected that the expeditions would find something astonishing on the Moon and with the view of keeping their communication with the surface secret they encoded their messages to the MCC. When the records of communication were later deciphered it turned out that the US missions came across lunar bases, remains of space vehicles and deserted towns on the Moon.

The film stated that lunar creatures would not tolerate the presence of Earth dwellers for long. When Americans brought a dummy car to furrow Moon craters, the creatures living on the satellite began to demonstrate their furious protest against the US presence on the Moon. Filmmakers said that green dwellers of the Moon told Americans to go home as they wanted to keep secret the sublunar bases that they used to observe the life on the Earth. It was alleged that NASA was afraid of conflicting with a highly developed civilization and immediately stopped the program. Does the film sound believable?

In a couple of days, Americans demonstrated their documentary about the Apollo expeditions, In the Shadow of the Moon, with records of the flights to the Moon that were specially processed after the video archives of the Moon program had disappeared. Is it true that the archives were lost? It seems that the CIA wanted to wipe out tracks of a contact between US astronauts and extraterrestrials.

It is an open secret by the way that films demonstrating the landing of American astronauts on the Moon and Neil Armstrong’s walk about the lunar surface were lost. What is more, records telling about astronauts’ health during the flights to the Moon, information about spaceships and other 700 messages sent from the board of spaceships launched in the framework of the Apollo program are also missing. Before the late 1970s the films had been kept at the US National Archives then were moved to NASA and later disappeared at all. It took NASA officials a year to conduct searches of the films but they managed to find just not more than ten films. Will anyone believe that evidence of US’s biggest triumph may so easily disappear from the NASA archives?

An expertise of the Moon pictures demonstrated in the Russian documentary revealed that they were no ordinary photos but simply some daub. Deputy director of the Comparative Planetology Laboratory Doctor of geological sciences Alexander Bazilevsky says that experts are from time to time requested to conduct an expertise of this type of photos. The Lunar Orbiter stations shot the Moon surface, then developed films right on board the spaceships and telecast them to the surface. As a result of this film development any unexpected things or elements could appear on pictures, and it explains why one of the pictures showed in the documentary had the word ‘spire’. In a word, none of the pictures demonstrated in the documentary can be the evidence of aliens’ existence on the Moon.

This is strange that films with really important evidence can disappear from NASA. Several years ago, over 100 g of lunar soil and meteorites were stolen from the collection of the Johnson Space Center. And that was not the only incident of the kind there. A former NASA official explained that the unique films had been probably lost after they were several times moved from one place to another within the past forty years.

The NASA official who requested anonymity also told a really interesting story. When President Bush announced recommencement of the lunar program the National Aeronautics and Space Administration asked aged researchers who had taken part in the Apollo expeditions earlier to meet experts who were going to start a new mission. One of the aged researchers who came to the meeting had designed a device to measure lunar radiation. The device could measure radiation before humans landed the planet and could transmit information even when the Apollos were back to the surface. In the framework of the program heaps of records were collected. But when the program was no longer financed and stopped the bobbins with ciphered films were discarded. But the old engineer took the films and placed them to his basement where they are still being kept. Unfortunately there is no opportunity to decipher the films as a special device able to decode such records was also utilized when the program ended.

(Edited waffle)…

NASA is going to conduct another mission to the Moon with a spaceship Orion resembling Apollo and stuffed with steroids. It is planned that four astronauts will fly round the Moon in 2018. If the project goes OK a landing module is to land the lunar surface in 2020.

Russia’s ambitions as concerning Moon exploration are rather modest. A Russian astronaut may land the planet only as a member of a Chinese-Russian expedition. Chinese researchers are working on this project and invite Russia to participate in it as well.

Translated by Maria Gousseva - Komsomolskaya Pravda

Till next time

Keep exploring

Michael Tellinger

www.adamscalendar.com

<H1 style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">The First Civilisation on Earth</H1>If you have been receiving my articles for some time now and are past the Moon Missions, you will be aware that I have become rather quiet lately. This is not a lack of commitment or some sort of lethargy on my part, but rather the incredible discoveries of the first evidence of humans on Earth that I have been making with a man called Johan Heine and a few other amazing people in South Africa.

This has kept me out in the field and up many mountains exploring ancient stone ruins that nobody has been able to explain before. Much of the research that was presented in ‘Slave Species of god’ can now be corroborated by these truly mind-blowing discoveries.

I am glad to report that I now have an incredible story of the first human civilization on Earth, to share with you and the rest of the world. A civilization that pre-dates everything you have seen to date.

South Africa and the whole of southern Africa is covered by many thousands of mysterious ancient stone ruins. These ruins consist of dwellings, places of work and worship, ancient roads created before the wheel was invented; ancient terraces for agricultural crops and domesticated animals – long before agriculture was supposed to have been practiced by humans, and many more truly mysterious discoveries. This also includes ancient gold mines – thousands of them.

We published a book called Adam’s Calendar in 2008, not realising its true significance in human history and human creation. I urge you to go get the book and absorb what is in it, because we will probably not release it again. While everything it contains is true, the reality is much more bizarre and quite overwhelming. It requires a real paradigm shift in our thinking and the acceptance that we actually know very little about our ancient human history.

In the past year I relocated from Johannesburg into the country, the province of Mpumalanga, to live right among these ancient stone ruins. This has allowed me to continue daily research and compile a new storyline of human habitation and early human activity that spans about 280,000 years.

I established a stop-over for enquiring minds and travellers at a place called Waterval Boven; between Johannesburg and Maputo in Mozambique. I built a museum dedicated to these ancient stone ruins which showcases unique artefacts and evidence of a vanished civilization that existed here for over 200,000 years. A civilization that worshipped the same gods and used the same imagery and symbols as the Sumerians and the Egyptians.

My little place by the Elands River is called Stone Circle Bistro, for obvious reasons. So please pop in if you are travelling on the N4 to Nelspruit.

This is the first city on Earth – the golden city of the Sumerian god ENKI. Which later became ‘The land of Ophir’, the location of King Solomon’s mines and other mysteries that have not been understood before. I will start sharing this information with you in future articles and new books that will be release in the near future.

Please share this information with everyone you think suitable and also follow the information on the websites I have created around this subject.

Please see our websites www.makomati.com and help support the foundation with any donations possible. There is also information at www.adamscalendar.com

Keep exploring – universal peace to you all.

Michael Tellinger.

www.slavespecies.com

Discovering the Oldest Man-made Structures on Earth.

A 10-part article by Michael Tellinger June 2009

Hello CHARLIE

I have compiled a detailed article about our discoveries. Please enjoy the first of ten.

Part 1 of 10

Exposing the Lost City of ENKI

Scholars have told us that the first civilisation on Earth emerged between the rivers Tigris and Euphrates in a land called Sumer some 6000 years ago. Recent archaeological findings suggest that the Sumerians may have inherited some of their knowledge and symbolisms from an earlier civilisation that emerged many thousands of years earlier in southern Africa – the cradle of humankind. The constant references to southern Africa in the Sumerian texts as a ‘time before time’ leaves very little doubt that this was the case.

Why have we been so resistant to this information?

Is it our arrogance?

Or are we just scared of change?

The discovery of the oldest statue of the Hawk Head of Horus, about 260,000 years old; petroglyphs of winged disks with a cross, and two pyramids aligned to Adam’s Calendar and the rise of Orion, are forcing us to rewrite human history. Let us cast the dogma of our existing knowledge aside and embrace the new evidence.

Adam’s Calendar – Should actually be called ENKI’s calendar. The flagship ruin at the centre of the largest and most mysterious ancient city on Earth.. The Sumerian tablets tell us that this was a special place of observation built by ENKI in the deep ABZU (South Africa) around 260,000 years ago. Before the ADAMU was created.

When I wrote and released ‘Slave Species of god’ I never realised the kind of impact it would have on people all over the world. I am quite overwhelmed to have received feedback from readers in over 20 countries, describing how it has changed their lives and allowed them to question without fear of being punished by some invisible old man in the sky. But the biggest surprise has been meeting Johan Heine at one of my talks which opened up the floodgates of the next phase of my research.

When Johan first introduced me to the ancient stone ruins of southern Africa, I had no idea of the incredible discoveries we would make in the year or two that followed. The photographs, artefacts and evidence we have accumulated points unquestionably to a lost and never-before-seen civilisation that predates all others – not by just a few hundred years, or a few thousand years… but many thousands of years. These discoveries are so staggering that they will not be easily digested by the mainstream historical and archaeological fraternity, as we have already experienced. It will require a complete paradigm shift in how we view our human history.

I see myself as a fairly open-minded chap but I will admit that it took me well over a year for the penny to drop, and for me to realise that we are actually dealing with the oldest structures ever built by humans on Earth.

The main reason for this is that we have been taught that nothing of significance has ever come from southern Africa. That the powerful civilisations all emerged in Sumeria and Egypt and other places. We are told that until the settlement of the BANTU people from the north, which was supposed to have started sometime in the 12th century AD, this part of the world was filled by hunter gatherers and so-called Bushmen, who did not make any major contributions in technology or civilisation.

Little did we realise that long before Egypt and long before Sumeria, there was a huge ancient city in what the Sumerian tablets call the ABZU (southern Africa). The lost and the first city of ENKI – the Sumerian deity and creator of humankind who was responsible for cloning the species we call Homo sapiens. ABZU is often incorrectly translated as “HELL†by those who grapple with the true meaning of mythology. This is far from the truth because the ABZU was simply known as the land below the equator, where the gold came from. Sumerian tablets tell us clearly that ENKI established a base in the ABZU (southern Africa). This base grew into a very large ancient city occupied by the early human slaves who toiled in the gold mines.

We believe we have now discovered this large city he created. At its peak it was larger than modern-day Johannesburg, covering over 20,000 square kilometres. It consists of well over 100,000 stone ruins still today. These were linked by ancient roads and places of work and worship. ENKI controlled his gold mining operations from here and the fortress of Great Zimbabwe was his headquarters. The evidence of gold mining is everywhere in this part of the world and not only do historic records point to this as being the first place that gold was extracted by humans, new scientific research is there to support it.

Our research has shown that the ancient ruins of South Africa and Zimbabwe go back to around 260,000 years the very first appearance of humans on Earth. I will take you on a journey of discovery as we experienced it over the past 2 years, since late 2007.

End of part 1.

Keep exploring – spread the word.

Michael Tellinger

• 2 months later...

Part 2 of 10

A 10-part article by Michael Tellinger

Hi CHARLIE

This ‘African Stonehenge’ which we have called ‘Adam’s Calendar’ has for the first time created a link to the countless other circular stone ruins in southern Africa and suggests that these ruins are much older than we thought.

http://fs.majesticinteractive.co.za/admin/uploads/53/images/stone.jpg

The Stone Man at Adam’s Calendar looked out at the sunrise at the Spring Equinox at least 160,000 years ago.

Our first calculations of the calendar were made based on the rise of Orion – flat on the horizon and in line with our 3 Orion monoliths on the outer perimeter of the calendar. But new measurements keep increasing the age. The first calculation was at least 25,000 years which was based on the precessional wobble of Earth which completes a full cycle every 26,000 years (approx).

The next calculation was presented by a master archaeoastronomer who wishes to remain anonymous for fear of ridicule by the academic fraternity. His calculation was based on the rise of Orion and suggested an age of at least 75,000 years. This is the reason why we used this age on the cover of our book – Adam’s Calendar. The most recent calculation in June 2009 suggests an age of at least 160,000 years, also based on the rise of Orion, flat on the horizon.

Not too far from the calendar lies the stone ruin complex that links Waterval Boven, Machadodorp, Carolina, Badplaas and Dullstroom. This covers an area larger then modern-day Johannesburg and has emerged as the largest and most mysterious ancient city on Earth. It is vital that this site be declared a World Heritage site ASAP. The discovery of carved dolerite statues of giant birds, some resembling Horus, and petroglyphs of winged disks, suggests that the prototype Sumerian and Egyptian civilisations had their origins in southern Africa thousands of years before they emerged in the north.

But the research has also shown that these stone settlements represent the most mysterious and misunderstood structures found to date. The strange and confusing walled-roads that link all the circular ruined structures are very perplexing and make no sense at all. Why would ancient people go to all the trouble of building roads lined along their sides with billions of stones, which had to be carried to site from many kilometres away?

In our new book called “Temples Of The African Gods†I propose a whole new theory about these structures. A theory that will probably freak out a large number of readers because we have been taught that we are the pinnacle of human existence and it is simply not possible that ancient people could have had more advanced knowledge and technology to us today. How silly and ignorant some of us can be!!!

The thousands of ancient gold mines discovered over the past 500 years, points to a vanished civilisation that lived and dug for gold in this part of the world for thousands of years. And if this is in fact the cradle of humankind, we may be looking at the activities of the oldest civilisation on Earth.

But the calendar remains the centrepiece among the ruins. Johan Heine discovered Adam’s Calendar in 2003, quite by accident. He was on route to find one of his pilots who crashed his plane on the edge of the cliff. Next to the crash site Johan noticed a very strange arrangement of large stones sticking out of the ground. While rescuing the injured pilot from about 20 metres down the side of the cliff, Johan walked over to the monoliths and immediately realised that they were aligned to the cardinal points of Earth – north, south, east and west. There were at least 3 monoliths aligned towards the sunrise, but on the west side of the aligned monoliths there was a mysterious hole in the ground – something was missing. Could that be the link to the whole calendar site?

Weeks and months of measuring and observing the movements of the sun Johan concluded that it was perfectly aligned with the rise and fall of the sun. He determined the solstices and the equinoxes. But the mysterious hole in the ground remained a big puzzle. One day, while contemplating the reason for the hole, the local horse trail expert, Christo, came riding by. He quickly explained to Johan that there was a strange shaped stone, which was removed from the spot some time ago. Apparently it stood somewhere near the entrance to the nature reserve.

After an extensive search, Johan found the anthropomorphic (humanoid shape) in tact and proudly placed with a plaque stuck to it. It was used by the Blue Swallow foundation to commemorate the opening of the Blue Swallow reserve in 1994. The irony is that it was removed from the most important ancient site found to date and mysteriously returned to the reserve – for slightly different reasons.

Since then we have discovered that Adam’s Calendar is probably the most sacred site on Earth and is well known amongst Sangomas and Shamans. The most beloved and inspirational among this elite group is Credo Mutwa. In a long interview with him in 2008, Credo told me that he was initiated at the site in 1937 and that it was indeed the most precious and sacred site. He asked me with tears in his eyes – “Mr Michael… please save this sacred site… protect it from the greedy developers and other ignorant people. It has to be saved for the future of humanity because this is the place where ‘Heaven mated with mother Earth’â€.

At that time I did not understand the real meaning of Credo’s statement, and it took me another year of research for the penny to drop and to fully understand what he meant. This will be revealed on the next part of my article.

Keep exploring

Michael Tellinger