RRPC COIN HUNT NOV 14TH

post-212-1255849578_thumb.jpgI am organizing a coin hunt at Decision Corner near Rich Hill on November 14th. Roadrunner Prospector's Club Members pay $5.00. Non-Members pay $20. There will be clad coins, wheat pennies, tokens for silver rounds, tokens for gold nuggets & misc. prizes. There will be over 3,000 targets, (20 rolls of dimes, 20+ rolls of quarters, 10 rolls of halves, 20+ rolls of dollars, 10 gold nuggets, 20 silver rounds & mucho wheat pennies). Come join us and participate in our pot-luck lunch at noon. Registration starts at 8AM and the hunt starts at 10:30. Max coil size is 11 1/2 inches and headphones must be worn.

There are two used coin detectors and other prizes donated to participants under 15 years old. Your kids, (under 15), hunt for $5.00. Oh!, did I mention the raffle and other surprise tokens that will be buried?

I NEED A BIG TURN OUT FOR THIS EVERYONE. IF I GET YOUR SUPPORT THE HUNT WILL BE BIGGER AND BETTER NEXT YEAR.

Got questions? Ask them here or call Roland at (480)695-4792

rolkat... this sounds like a great hunt... I sure wish I could go... but I'm sorta'

timid in driving to areas where I'm not very familiar ... My Best wishes in it

being a successful and happy event... I really enjoy these kind of events and

quality ones are getting rarer to attend... Jim Straight

Thank you Jim,

We will miss you.

I think you have been there before. It is just a few miles south of Stanton.

As you pass Rich Hill you make a right turn and head for the crowd of people.

See you in Laughlin this weekend.

---Roland---

sounds like a good time and I'll try and make it--weather should be perfect at RH-- ;) ---Mike C... :ph34r:

Hi Mike,

We will have to put a govenor on you detector so that you don't did more than your share of targets.

See you in Laughlin this weekend.

---Roland---

• 2 weeks later...

rolkat... Got your PM when I went on line tonight... I'm not sure how to answer PM's but

the package is in the mail...

Media Mail... PO conf #03082040000116150300

I really enjoyed meeting and paticipating in the AMDA hunt with you at Laughlin.

Wow, you swing one neat pattern that sure "sniffs" out the goodies...

Jim Straight

rolkat... Got your PM when I went on line tonight... I'm not sure how to answer PM's but

I really enjoyed meeting and paticipating in the AMDA hunt with you at Laughlin.

Jim Straight

THANK YOU JIM!

I HAVE READ A LOT OF YOUR BOOK "ADVANCED PROSPECTING & DETECTING FOR HARDROCK GOLD".

I FOUND A LUCKY TOKEN THAT I EXCHANGED FOR THE BOOK AT THE LAUGHLIN HUNT. IT'S AN EASY BOOK TO READ AND IS CHUCK FULL OF INTERESTING INFORMATION THAT WILL BE USEFULL TO EVERYONE. MY FRIEND WON ONE OF YOUR OTHER BOOKS ON DRYWASHING.

REGARDS,

---ROLAND---

Roland... I know you found a number of tokens during the Sunday hunt. The wind was fierce

but the ground surface was stable so there was no dust... It was a good day for me. I found

a large handful of nickels, dimes, and quarters... But just one token... a marked dime, but it

was good for a gold coin.

You mention my drywashing booklet. To my surprize, sales of my drywash booklet,

"Successful Drywashing" have suddenly increased. I have been getting a considerable amount

of book orders for it... With gold at around $1000 oz, drywashing is making a comeback. Each

grain of gold, with 480 grains to troy oz could be now worth about $2.00...

I have already registered for the West Coasters Rendezvous at Rancho Jurupa Campground

in Riverside CA. It will be on April 17-17-18th 2010... One of the hunts will be the "Platinum

Agers" (75-plus). I registered early so I will have a goal to look forward to.

Jim Straight

Hello again Jim,

I was wondering how many books you have authored and what the retail price is?

Thanks,

---Roland---

Hi Jim,

The books you sent for the RRPC Coin Hunt just arrived. Wow!!!!!!! What a generous gift for you to donate. I'll have to get busy and make more tokens to bury.

Thank you very much from me and the eventual owners of these great books.

---Roland---

Rolkat... I have always heard great things about the RRPC... So the pleasure

is mine... I look forward to, and enjoy coin hunts. Sorry I will miss this one, but

I'm now sticking closer to the fire.

To everyone reading this thread and going to the hunt, I hope the weather is nice,

not windy; and all goes well with you... Best, Jim Straight

Guest Mike C...

Hi Roland I did'nt see you at the laughlin hunt--I was there saturday and sunday--I came out ahead--I got a whole mess of clad some money and 8 silver dollars and rounds--I got to see the lengendary Jim Straight again--I had a blast--I also won about $200.00 on the slots---I'll see you this saturday at the coin hunt---Mike C... :ph34r:

Oops, sory Mike . I was thinking of AZ4AU. I sold him a detector also. I was there 3 days. I got real lucky at the wheel. They ran out of my color chips and had to pay me with real chips. just before we left I hit a $500 jackpot on the quarter slot. I had some trouble detecting. My left knee needs to be scoped and my right knee needs a replacement. It's slowing me down quite a bit but i'm still crazy about Coin Shoots.