Deepers sends X5 Metal Detector for Testing

why is it minelab can make a new detector every 6 months..for atlest 3 years ive heard of this thing or whatever it is..its only obvious there aint mutch brains about it..and iam sure there aint no money to get it going..but then again probably get it put together in china for about 100.00..iam sure in another 3 years will still be hearing about this crap..heck even if it does turn into a reality it will be available out of china for a deep discount

Dennis, are you JP’s brother-in-law or paid by him? My head is spinning! You are so damned clever with words you confound me. I give up! :blink:

Wanna talk instead about the X5 or even the "new" JNX-5000, coming soon to a dealer near you?

Dang, what I can’t answer is why: ML must be smart cuz they produce, new & therefore better models, every few months or years.

Why QED must be dumb cos you ain’t heard of it & are gunna keep hearing about it for the next 3 years!

And why its gonna be made in China, like just about everything else, including American Apple Pie and your log truck?

Have a beer for me, eh?

Huego B)

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doug, Huego, dennis doesn't know squat, he's just pushing your buttons. take care AzNuggetBob

Hi Bob

Thanks, I suspected that, now we know.

Herb

why is it minelab can make a new detector every 6 months..for atlest 3 years ive heard of this thing or whatever it is..its only obvious there aint mutch brains about it..and iam sure there aint no money to get it going..but then again probably get it put together in china for about 100.00..iam sure in another 3 years will still be hearing about this crap..heck even if it does turn into a reality it will be available out of china for a deep discount

Dear Dennis, I suspect ML comes out with a new unit every 6-12 month for economic reasons...just like microsoft. Not because they have a new formula or widget to add. It seems to me that we will be seeing a 5000 very soon.

Iron Horse

• Admin

Hello All,

Just wanted to let you all know my testing of the Deepers X5 is complete. Myself along with many other well known prospectors and coin/relic hunters have deterimed the Deepers X5 struggles on high mineralization when searching for gold nuggets. The unit worked well on relics and coins at various depths and the discrimination was impressive. My overall objective was to see how the unit would work on mineralized ground searching the Southwestern US for gold nuggets. Deepers never made any claims on how the unit would work, but they were willing to send a unit for testing.

Here is the most recent email I have received from Deepers -

Dear Rob,

Thank you for your collaboration. We are now certified that the Deepers X5 is not meant for gold nugget prospecting. We will precise this now so customers are better aware of this.

We do however have better results in depth. Perhaps the mineralization in Arizona is extremely high? We will also try to study further this problem.

We would like you to keep the detector as a thank you gift of your good and honest collaboration with us.

Best regards from the Deepers house,

Adrien Vincent

Deepers Detector

www.deepers.com

I must say Deepers is a real company that is producing a "real" PI. I give this company the highest regards for sending the unit and doing exactly what they stated. Deepers never made any claims, but was willing to allow someone in the US to test their X5 for gold nugget hunting. Thanks a million Deepers!

P.S. For all the coin/relic hunters out there, this unit could be something to look into.

Take care,

Rob Allison

• Admin

Hey Uncle Ron,

The Deepers X5 really struggled on Arizona mineralization. I took the unit to several known goldfields and it struggled at all of them. Deepers never made any claims that the unit will excel at nuggetshooting, but was curious for their own knowledge. They are currently working on new ideas for the nuggethunting side of it.

Hope this helps a bit,

Rob Allison

Guest GoldProspectinginOz

Hey Uncle Ron,

The Deepers X5 really struggled on Arizona mineralization. I took the unit to several known goldfields and it struggled at all of them. Deepers never made any claims that the unit will excel at nuggetshooting, but was curious for their own knowledge. They are currently working on new ideas for the nuggethunting side of it.

Hope this helps a bit,

Rob Allison

Thank you for your testing and reports. Your conclusions about the Deepers X5 I personally don't think come as any surprise.

all the best,

doug

http://australianelectronicgoldprospectingforum.com/index.php

Archived