I don't know where to post this

I didn't know where exactly to post this, but I have to show off this little meteorite because it is my first one. GB2 at Gold Basin...

can't believe i misspelled meteorite in the topic line!!!

Congrats Paul, but be careful you have now contracted a fever thats WORSE than Gold Fever.

Hahahaha....oh no Frank!.....say it ain't so....it was exciting to say the least....and of course they are easier for a rookie like me to hear on the detector...but I still have to find my first gold nugget,,,so we will see which fever becomes the most acute!

thanks for the reply,,,lol

paul

good job you will find your first nugget soon just keep at it Justin

Thanks for the encouragement,,,,Justin!

Paul,Gold Basin is a fun place to hunt, two for the price of one. Are you going to make it to the get together in Oct at GB?

Congrats on the space rock!

Bunk

I wish i could Bunk, but my travel nurse job takes me to Alaska in Oct.

I am not complaining tho,,,,,this will be a good assignment for me and I may even go on full time with VA if the job fits.

You all have a good time and ai hope you all have a ball....post up pictures when it's over!!!

paul

Hey Paul, nice find... congrats. Seems like they are getting ready for some heavy machinery in the area, as I was driving in Thursday, there were big cranes and trucks driving in/out of the area.

Dave

Archived