• Announcements

Rick Herron

My lucky day trip to six mile!!

11 posts in this topic

Desided to take the day off and go to a local place that I took El Dorado and LuckyLundy the other day. It's in the Six Mile Canyon area out of Carson City. And this time I scored big. The day was nice and sunny and the nuggets were popping out to see the sun for me. Some times you just need to take the day off.

post-29052-128771075241_thumb.jpg

Road Dog

That makes for a great day, I think I would take a few more days off. That's got to be well over an ounce. You'll probably start seeing a whole bunch of people out there now that they see this.

Way to go on the gold!!

Take care, Wes

Road Dog,

You didn't call me for armed carrier! WTG

Rick

Those are some real clunkers Road Dog!! Bet you are still hearing the squeals!! Not to many days like that in my world , at least metal detecting. NVRADAR

verry nice bunch of yellow . ive had some real good days ,but holy cow man = nice going

NICE gold Road Dog, and thank you for sharing the spot! I bet you'll start seeing a lot more people out there at Six Mile Canyon. :rolleyes:

WOW! Incredible finds!! I wanted to head out there this saturday to see if i can find anything with my gpx 4000! Though I have no clue as to what area of the canyon to hunt.

Good job Road Dog!!!

Nice to meet you by the way!

I may have to come up and see you after the AK trip is over!! :D

paul