NEW ONLINE STORE - WWW.ROBSDETECTORS.COM

• Admin

.Hello All,

Well it's been some time, but figured it's about time I launch a new online store. For the last 10 years it's all been word of mouth and the help of my other website - www.nuggethunting.com

Over the years customers recommended it would increase business, allow customers to know everything I sell and make it easy and convenient. I figured it's about time I take their advice.

My new online store can be seen at - www.robsdetectors.com

You can now see different categories or search by manufacture to find something specific. We will be adding more products and much better product description.

The site is hosted on one of the most secure servers available along with added Gateway credit card protection to prevent any type of credit card fraud. You can use Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express on the site.

If you have any problems with the site or ordering, please contact us at - rob@robsdetectors.com

If you would like to order by phone, please call our office during normal office hours at - 623.362.1459

Have a visit and let us know what you think! Looking forward to earning your business.

Rob Allison