Sign in to follow this  
frank c

ANCHOR MAN Pulls out 1/2 oz

Got out today with a buddy an about 2 or 3 hours into hunting I was about to pack up an go home. :spank:

If I was alone I probably would have but I didn't want to ruin someone else's day of huntn.

After 2 days on the Atkins diet I was kinda out of it on the 3rd day from the exertion, feelin feeble an weak. No carbs to burn.

Well I stuck it out an at the end of the day after nursin the skunk for 6 hours

The ANCHOR MAN pulled in a couple from depth. A 9.6 dwt and a .4 dwt fer a grand total of 1/2 oz. :rolleyes:

I think I need a vacation from NUGGETSHOOTIN, at least till I get thru the first 14 days of this 20 carb a day routine.

Hapy Huntn to all.

post-417-0-27648000-1326944535_thumb.jpg

Great job and beautiful specie :D

Got out today with a buddy an about 2 or 3 hours into hunting I was about to pack up an go home. :spank:

If I was alone I probably would have but I didn't want to ruin someone else's day of huntn.

After 2 days on the Atkins diet I was kinda out of it on the 3rd day from the exertion, feelin feeble an weak. No carbs to burn.

Well I stuck it out an at the end of the day after nursin the skunk for 6 hours

The ANCHOR MAN pulled in a couple from depth. A 9.6 dwt and a .4 dwt fer a grand total of 1/2 oz. :rolleyes:

I think I need a vacation from NUGGETSHOOTIN, at least till I get thru the first 14 days of this 20 carb a day routine.

Hapy Huntn to all.

Beautiful specimen!!!!!!!!!!!!!---- you guys are killin' me!

Frank are you using HCG to go with that low car diet?---it will help.....296 last fall 252 now.....just saying...

Beautiful specimen!!!!!!!!!!!!!---- you guys are killin' me!

Frank are you using HCG to go with that low car diet?---it will help.....296 last fall 252 now.....just saying...

WHAT IS HCG ????

WHAT IS HCG ????

Frank:

Its a new beer out on the market. You have to drink a LOT of it to

shed the weight. :P

Look foward to seeing you up at Rich hill.

Tom H.