GPX5000 - Fine Gold VS Enhance & Normal Timings on small Gold

Hi Guys

Just a Quick Video showing the difference in target responses on a tiny nugget using the

5000/11" Mono combo, these little suckers can be hard to locate once out the ground and

as you'll see this was no exception.

I usually run more agressive settings at this spot but for the video i wanted the target to stand

out easily from the background mineral clutter i normally like to hear.

Pete B)

Pete, I sure enjoyed your video on the fine gold settings, that is something I have been curious about,

but have not had the opportunity to try them out, yet! Thanks so much!

Chris, that is just neat, you are giving away your secrets! You otta sell a special camera mod kit for

minelabs! Doesn't have to be fancy, just needs to work, and yours works!

Gary/LARGO

• Admin

Hey Pete,

Great video. Did you happen to try Special/Sensitive/Extra in that area or over that target? I've had great success with smaller gold, much better than the Fine Gold timing with Sensitive/Extra. That being said, the mineralization might not be as bad where I'm hunting either.

Talk with you later,

Rob Allison

Thanks Guys

Chris - Yeah that mount looks dandy, will have to make one up, got the bits n pieces already.

Rob - I do like to use the sens extra myself but that area is heavily salt saturated also and sens extra howls

a tad to much on it.

Next time up there i'm gonna try the 5k Salt timing and crank it up, should be no probs.

Pete B)

• Admin

Hey Pete,

Sounds good. I have noticed that "Sharp" timing on larger targets can get great depth, even more than "Normal" timing. However, this only seems to be the case in areas with low to moderate mineralization (minimal hotrocks and volcanics also).

Talk with you later,

Rob Allison

• 1 year later...