While chasin Ol Yeller

Well I got a break from the Mrs. to do's list and had 2 1/2 days out huntn this week.
I specked this lil beauty in the middle of nowhere, when I picked it up I was really excited to see the craftsmanship that created it.
Hope youall enjoy viewing it as much as I did.
Oh and detected 5 pieces of Ol Yeller metal also !!! Felt good to get a Wee-Oou again in my ears because its been awhile since the last time I heard it.
NF SL 16 M and de ol 3500 ML

post-417-0-51745400-1369391249_thumb.jpg

post-417-0-52764500-1369391333_thumb.jpg

post-417-0-61699800-1369391356_thumb.jpg

post-417-0-87091500-1369391495_thumb.jpg

Great finds there Frank. Beautiful point (jasper?). Any idea on age/origin?

Glad to see you back on the gold again. Hope that honey-do list stays short for you to be able to swing that coil a little more.

Got my partial knee replacement 3 weeks ago. Rehab hurts but is going well. Hope to see you out there when it cools off a little.

Thanks for sharing the pics

Wow Frank, when I first saw your photo of the point you found my jaw dropped! I thought it was paleolithic! maybe a clovis point. but when I took a closer look I realized that below the notching was missing I realized this was a used point. a very nice find. Origin hard to say but I think very early. Nice gold too. :) AzNuggetBob