Western States Prospecting Assocation's Mohawk Outing

WSPA members and their guests are invited to our upcoming outing in the cool pines of Northern California July 19, 20, and 21.

It's in the scenic Gold Lakes Basin area that known for its recreational opportunities.

Please login to our forum for details and menu!

We have added hundreds of acres of new proven claims in the last few months so its a great time to beat the heat and spend some quality time in the Sierras.

This will also be a claim staking outing, for one of the new claims.

If you'd like to become a WSPA member, attend this outing and hunt for the "big ones" we have just a few spots remaining so act fast. ( we have a 100 paid member cap)

As a bonus for this outing we have secured permission to hunt some rich private property close by and a private claim that has produced pounds of nuggets in the last year.

PM me or email to chris@westernstatesprospectingassocation.org for more information.

Edited by nvchris, Today, 12:25 AM.

• Admin

Hey Chris,

Sounds like fun. I was a member of the WSPA years ago, but don't have enough time to dedicate to any one club. That being said, I have donated some gifts to the club that Ray Mills will receive.

Hope you all have fun and turn up some new gold.

Rob Allison

Hi Rob

Same here, Thank You for your support!

Hope you can make an outing, your nugget

finding adventure storys are gold in themselves.

Regards

Herb

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...