nuggethunting

Liberty Gold Mine - Potato Patch - Washington State

Hello All,

If you have followed the ICMJ recent article on the Liberty Gold Mine - Potato Patch in Washington, well here are the videos that follow the great article. Some pretty big nuggets were found, check out the Youtube videos below -

Part 1 -

Part 2 -

Hope you enjoyed!

Rob Allison

• Like 1

Hey Guys,

It's great to see someone that has put in the hard work and dedication to find a good pocket. I'm sure even though they found some nice chunks, like all mining operations regardless of size, a lot of expenses are on the table. I wish them continued success and many more potato sized nuggets to be found.

Rob Allison

• Like 1

Man...I need to get me one of them thar excavators!
Tom H.

Now thats nice. To find 1 nugget that size is great. To find 2 of them especially on the same day is unbelievable!!!

Rob thanks for sharing the videos

Tom - Forget the excavators lets just get some of that ground to hunt on. We can excavate the old fashion way if needed.

Bill

Hey Guys,

You'e welcome. This group of guys own some great claims with huge potential. However they need to get those searchcoils closer to the ground! :P I think they are just doing a quick can for biggies and running the material through a plant or trommel.

Glad you enjoyed.

Rob Allison

Hey Rob

Great to see that people are still finding those ancient placers still loaded with monster nuggets.

Got me thinking about some old spots. (excuse the pun) ;) AzNuggetBob

Hey Guys,

I have never been there, but heard a lot of stories and even sold detectors to a few of those guys there.  The videos are great and sure get the blood pumping.