Jim Straight's New NuggetShooter's Bible, New Edition - Volume 8?

• Admin

Hello All,

Just a FYI, I will have the new Jim Straight's Nuggetshooter Bible, (probably edition 8), within the next few days. This book will have a new binder, new cover and an additional 30-40 pages of information. I got to see one of the first copies, very nicely done.

I believe this new book will be $34.95 at release.

I will have them listed on my site within the next couple of days.

Just a FYI and Thanks again Jim Straight!

post-2-0-86409000-1450400392_thumb.jpg post-2-0-70025900-1450400404_thumb.jpg post-2-0-71195100-1450400419_thumb.jpg post-2-0-78798400-1450400437_thumb.jpg

Rob to cut to the quick, it is the November 2015 Eighth Edition, The March 2004 Seventh

Edition was getting long in tooth, even though it was still selling pretty good as a reference

and as it was comb and laid flat was a great coffee table book. How in the heck could

I make such a jump without adding the needed pages of new Appendix?!. I only added

15 pages of new text, Many are in color, It took months of get it done. There are still a

few typos, but they are as far as I know minor... I cannot take any credit for the revision

other than to make it a ,com as hundreds of others, such as you (Rob), Chris and Bill

have been involved in its evolution since it began as "Follow the Drywashers" over 30

years ago....Also it was both Dan Taylor and Penny who had the computer savvy to get

it done

• Admin

Hey Jim,

Thanks for the detailed information on the new book revision. I think they arrived today, just need to pick them up. I will get some pictures up of the new book and a page on my store built for it.

Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Looks AWESOME.... I love the copy I own (of the previous one)... the only thing I see wrong in the photos above is no "Men AND WOMEN in action or with their machines" hahahaha... just playing with ya Jim... luv ya..

Merry Christmas all (yes, I said Christmas, not that "Happy Holidays PC BS). :)

Jen

:)Jen... Have a Merry old fashioned Christmas; the Birthday of Our Lord Jesus

And you are not messing with me as I have two daughters, four grown granddaughters

and two great-granddaughters. Plus throughout the text I mention the lady-folks in a positive

way as they multitask and make great detectorists (as you also do...) God Bless...jim

• Admin

Hello Oneday,

Yes, I can ship it down under, but the cost of shipping for US International Priority Mail will be expensive. We can see what it would cost to send it "Snail Mail" our Media Mail here in the US. Send me your complete mailing address and we can figure it out if you're interested.

The book is starting to sell well. Most don't even know it's out there yet.

Hey all... Volume 3, any edition contains snipets and bits of information that I have

found by accidentally thinking out of the established box as I'm Dysexic which is both

good and bad as dysexics see the world differntly. My early life was rocky as I failed

the first grade as I was left handed and prone to write the alphabet letters backwards.

and simple first grade sentences backwards from right to left. Thank goodness for

spellchex otherwise my spelling would be a mess... However over the years I have

learned to cope with the usual orthodoxy and metaphors and have managed to over-

come the negative parts...more later as It takes time for me to write and I do not wish

top be timed out... jim

• 6 years later...