Rye Patch, NV 100-Acre Claim In Sec. 18 SOLD

I have too many claims to work, so I'm selling a 100-acre claim in Sec. 18 at Rye Patch, NV. I just came back from a 10-day trip and this is an amazing claim that has not been worked by heavy equipment or drywashers. Lots of exposed bedrock, quartz, and crystals. Great for a club or group to own. Ebay listing link attached.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/122000765539?

Bill

DSCN6064.JPG

DSCN6066.JPG

DSCN5936.JPG

DSCN6102.JPG

....... ahh but the REAL question is.... has it been worked by a GPZ, GPX or SDC?

Price? I don't do Fleabay.

PS: Interested in trading for one of higher value on the Cariboo Gold Fields of BC? (previous owner/friend had a 14 ounce day on one of them, proven ground, I can help you with the paperwork to get into your name as an American)

Jen

Jen, from what I saw on the ground with 2 of my friends, very little detector swinging has been done on theses claims.  Jeff Dunmire is handling the sale for me and he uses Ebay for advertising only....the actual process is done via email and he accomplishes all the paper work transactions with the County and BLM. i'm not interested in a trade as I have more than enough claims to keep me busy. 

Bill

7 hours ago, cobill said:

Price reduced to $9,500 OBO with 60-day financing. The new price is less than what I paid for these claims. Don't miss out on this once in a lifetime opportunity!

Bill

Offer still stands :)

I have a personal policy about not buying claims, I prefer to wheel and deal, swap etc.... but in this case could be pursuaded as I want a place in Rye Patch.....

Jen