Pre-Order Now - New Minelab Equinox Series (600 & 800) Metal Detectors

• Admin

Hello All,

Many probably already know about the new Minelab Equinox series (600 & 800) metal detectors.  These new units are very impressive.  We are taking pre orders now on either unit and the new Pinpointers.  

Minelab Equinox 600 Metal Detector - MAP $649.00 - Military Discount - $551.65

Minelab Equinox 800 Metal Detector - MAP $899.00 - Military Discount - $764.15

Representing our most significant coin & treasure introduction since the launch of the CTX 3030 in 2012, Minelab is pleased to announce the pending release of our new EQUINOX Series Metal Detectors.

The EQUINOX Series is the all-terrain multi-purpose detector that obsoletes all single frequency VLF detectors. Equally adaptable for all target types and ground conditions… just select your detecting location and go!

The EQUINOX Series has been designed for the serious coin & treasure enthusiast looking to upgrade to a high performance detector, without the high cost. It’s also suitable for the new detectorist, having several pre-set modes for different detecting locations.  The EQUINOX Series features Minelab’s STATE-OF-THE ART Multi-IQ simultaneous multi-frequency technology and combines fast recovery speed with low-latency wireless audio in a lightweight waterproof platform.

Minelab Equinox 800 Metal Detector 
4 Detect Modes (Park, Field, Beach, Gold)
6 Frequency Options (5kHz, 10kHz, 15kHz, 20kHz, 40kHz, Multi)
Bluetooth Headphones and WM 08 Wireless Module Supplied

Minelab Equinox 600 Metal Detector
3 Detect Modes (Park, Field, Beach)
4 Frequency Options (5kHz, 10kHz, 15kHz, Multi)
Wired Headphones Supplied

“EQUINOX, with Multi-IQ, has the potential to obsolete all the traditional VLF detectors that enthusiasts have been using for decades.” –Minelab Electronics Pty Ltd.

EQUINOX800-01.jpg

EQUINOX-Tagline.jpg

• 6 months later...

I had Pre-ordered my Equinox 800 from Rob and I’ve had it for a while. Now with that said I’ll give you my opinion or review just whatever you want to call it.

The instruction manual has a total of 68 pages but a lot of it is pictures. This is a detector that if you just wanted a turn on and go detector you could let it be that. The thing is this detector has so much more to offer than that if you’re willing to spend the time reading the manual. It’s written in a simple form that anyone can understand it.

Your Equinox 800 has 8 different modes and Minelab has each mode preset and explains in the manual how they are setup. You may at first want to detect just like it’s set but you will see that the Equinox is just about unlimited what it has to offer . 

The instruction manual does not come with your Equinox but you do get a quick reference guide . I guess you could say it’s better than nothing. Do spend the money and get a printed copy of the instruction manual because you well be wanting to refer back to it from time to time.

You will find this detector is well worth the money you spent 

It’s no way I could cover all you may want to know about the Equinox. You can go read the manual on line. You could come over to Steve H. forum to see and read all that’s said about the Equinox’s,

Then after you do that come back here to buy one from Rob’s Detector Sales.

Oh you can use my name but I’ll tell you up front it’s not going to get you anything. haha

Chuck

I just want to show you one time out with my Equinox 800. This is a school grounds that has been hit so many times because it’s the only one that does not have a locked gate.

That large coin is really a token for one dollar from a hotel in Las Vegas. Now how it got to San Antonio in one of its school yards who knows.

Chuck

E82639C7-37E4-4447-8693-8B9855FBF51E.jpeg

Edited by Ridge Runner